Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

yeah a couple days till she starts is ok and its extra money

it is really good and easy to make, after I was making it for a while I saw it on pinterest and I was like I was doing that before it was cool

I like making that with just the mocha one too
Old 05-23-2017, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Sorry you didn't get a good night sleep, Jen Hopefully you can maybe take a nap later, or at least have a calm day

What type of dog is yours?
no naps for me, but i was able to relax up till i went to work. then the chaos began. i so hate going in there. nothing but kids arguing and being mean to everyone and to me. everyday is a nightmare there. i really need to find something else

my dog is a mix. Shih Tzu /dockson/yorkie we think anyway.
Old 05-23-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry you didn't sleep well, Jen. Hope tonight will be better.

I am celebrating surviving my first exam. Now one more and two more discussion posts until this class ends.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:38 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Great that you finished the first part, Cece! Hopefully you'll excel in the others and classes will be over quickly

Jen sorry about that. that you find something new and better soon

All cute breeds, so he must be a cutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
yeah a couple days till she starts is ok and its extra money

it is really good and easy to make, after I was making it for a while I saw it on pinterest and I was like I was doing that before it was cool

I like making that with just the mocha one too
Extra money is always good

it does sounds like it's tasty! And the fact that it's easy makes it even better, right?
Old 05-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh my gosh, I need to bring the poodle to the groomers too. I'm getting a bit busy with work now but still manageable.

Jennifer, I didn't know there's a Starbucks drink you get at a convenience store? I know some of my co-workers drink energy drinks instead of liquor just to get through a day. I've never tried any of those, I just drink coffee or liquor instead to get me through a day.

Si, Jen, Paula, Cece!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 05-24-2017, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

they are called Starbucks farpacinos but really they are just iced coffee

these

just add vodka or Kahlua

sorry you don't like your job anymore Jen, hope you find something else or it gets better

he/she sounds like a cute dog
Old 05-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi girls! Hope you're having a great day!

Ohh Lindsay has a poodle!! Probably because I have always only had big dogs, whenever I see a small one I get mushy and find them so cute

I'm not one that drinks coffee (except for the occasional iced coffee), but I do like energy drinks when I gotta pull a tough shift or a crazy long day. In fact I might need one today because my morning has been insane busy, I only managed to sit down just now and I still have half the day to go
Old 05-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those are pretty good, Jennifer! I got a free one from work and it was my first time trying it. I make my own coffee when I can (instant or brewed) because it's cheaper that way. And when I am at a store and feel thirsty, I prefer to get a Dr. Pepper. I am not an alcoholic drinker, so pass on the vodka and never even heard of Kahlua.

I love poodles, Lindsay! They're adorable.

Hope tomorrow is better, Si.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

I used to drink energy drinks but now just drink coffee

I can sleep in tomorrow and Friday
Old 05-24-2017, 10:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Jennifer, oh yeah those. Yes they're good, pretty expensive but I have one of those every once in a while. Lately I prefer tea more than coffee.

Si, what breed is your dog? I've wanted a big dog too but 2 dogs is enough for me. Plus the Boston Terrier is too fat and big and a bit heavy to carry.

I have a black/brown-ish toy poodle. He's already 5 years old. The Boston Terrier is 4 years old. This is the longest I've ever had to take care of dogs but then again, this is also the first time I've ever had dogs in my life. I mean we've had dogs when I was a kid but I never took care of them. These 2 dogs are all on me: food, vaccinations, bath, medicines, grooming, etc.

Old 05-25-2017, 04:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi everybody!

I have 2 German Shepherds, one all black (7 years old) and the other black/brown (will be one year in 2 weeks) .
I do agree Lindsay, 2 dogs are a handful already My dad loves those dogs though, so even though I was suppose to really take care of them, he ends up doing almost everything

Hope you all are having a great day
Old 05-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

so the groomers raised their prices on me. so i have to look for another place to get him groomed in the future. they do good work but its just way to much money to have to pay every couple months. there has to be cheaper places that can do just as good a job.

all your dogs sound adorable. all great breads too. i love Shepherds. i used to have one years go.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Ohh sorry that you'll have to look for a new grooming place But yeah, when it gets too price-y it's worth looking around.

Thanks Jen Yeah, I love Shepherds and even though they're big they are so lovely
Old 05-25-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad it's Friday and the 3-day weekend is almost here!!!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Si, wow your dogs are HUGE! I love German Shepherds but that big of a dog is so expensive maintenance-wise. We used to take care of a Siberian Husky before and it was tough cause the 1 kilo of dog food is finished within 2 days. My toy poodle AND Boston Terrier takes about a week to finish that 1 kilo. Also toy poodles eat very little so you kinda save up with them when it comes to food. Grooming though is where I spend a lot on him.

Jen, that's the problem when we have dogs with a lot of hair, the grooming. At least my Boston Terrier needs little grooming but the Toy Poodle needs to be groomed every 2-3 months. It's reverse with them, the BT eats a lot, the poodle not-so. Grooming is very little with BT but with the poodle it's a lot.

Cece, enjoy your 3-day weekend!

I have so much bills to pay today. I'm already bankrupt.