Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Website Manager

Been playing a fair bit of WoW today, might take a break from it soon and watch a movie or two before I go to bed... we'll see. Got my Alliance char from level 50 to 59 this weekend, once I get to 60 I'll be able to level some in Dragonflight, but mostly been doing Battle for Azeroth reps on that char lately for some pets, mounts, and toys that I can't get Horde side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Johnnie - I guess she's just lost the will to live. She's 87 and has been in poor health for some time.
Sorry to hear that.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still got the last 3 of Andor sometime this week maybe Wednesday when am offline due to my Ultrasound
Old 01-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Website Manager

I finished Stargirl last night, just finished a movie on Amazon Prime earlier. Sleep shortly.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Am watching National Treasure Book of Secrets be going for an errand around Noon once Trilluim might end up doing Andor where have 3 episodes left
Old 01-09-2023, 07:09 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Mom is still hanging on. She developed a fever yesterday, and they're keeping her comfortable. She was awake a lot of the time I was there yesterday, but unresponsive. T
Old 01-09-2023, 07:27 AM
Website Manager

National Treasure the tv show? I watched a few episodes of it a week or so ago.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh sorry to hear Chris

Johnnie haven't watched it but wow that was some action packed season final for Andor with one more season than caught up to Rogue One last I knew andd it'll be interesting to see Cassian's introduction into the Rebillion

Also seems every Imperial agent that tries to take down Ferris they fall terribly where found a new Droid to like but doesn't prepare to Chopper and R2D2 where also was glad to see Andy where haven't even seen the ROTS but guess he voiced what Snoke He's quite the actor and hope 2nd season shows that others survived the prison escape considering his last scene of not being able to swim

Heading to bed
Old 01-09-2023, 05:56 PM
Website Manager

I watched last nights NCIS Los Angeles. Didn't watch anything on Disney+ or Amazon Prime tonight... currently queued for a dungeon on one of my older characters that I locked the experience on... just to see what level the gear is that will drop in them, see if it's possible for my character to get anything better... with the scaling now... it seems raids like Isle of Thunder scale up to level 35? Which might have been the level 90 Mists of Pandaria amount... just seems when I ran it on my level 70, the gear I got was significantly better than my character who is level 40 has, but I can't solo the raid on that character to test... maybe if I were to try the lowest difficulty.

ETA: So apparently my gear sucks on my low level now due to the level squish and all things not being set to the right item level.
Old 01-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry to hear that Johnnie wasn't NCIS a crossover event Monday am still quite behind on all 3 where not bothering to finish New Orleans and my moods are always random - can never predict what I want to watch

Am caught up on Star Wars than rewatched first 2 episodes of Marvel's Daredevil and than was like "phew forgot how long and violent each episode was was which was what I thought I wanted but be going back to MCU where behind is saying it lightly 3 movies behind and 1.5 shows believe behind
Old 01-10-2023, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Mom is still hanging on. She developed a fever yesterday, and they're keeping her comfortable. She was awake a lot of the time I was there yesterday, but unresponsive. T
Old 01-10-2023, 03:20 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Sorry to hear that Johnnie wasn't NCIS a crossover event Monday am still quite behind on all 3 where not bothering to finish New Orleans
I think I did end up going back and finishing New Orleans... last night... yes... think it was originally supposed to be last week but it was pushed back a week... I intend to watch them after work today.
Old 01-10-2023, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Finished the series of Ms Marvel and got half into She-Hulk but have decided it's nap time earlier than I thought from being up around 1am
Old 01-10-2023, 06:12 AM
Website Manager

Will see what my item level is come cataclysm and mists of Pandaria timewalking to see how likely I am to farm out a new set of timewalking gear, downside is a lot of the enchants don't work on higher item level gear. Though it may be less worth it.

I enjoyed she hulk and me marvel.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

My mom continues to hold on. The staff is keeping her comfortable, but she hasn't ate or drank anything since the weekend. Sis and I sit with mom, but she doesn't seem to be aware.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Thinking of you Chris
Closed Thread   Post New Thread