Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2023, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

My range of motion for twisting my foot sideways (pronation, supination) hasn't changed much, but I'm not a dancer so we're not too worried about that. The physiotherapist is happy with my extension, pointing the foot down. My flexion is still quite limited but there was a bit of improvement. That's the one I need to improve to help reduce my limp.

Did a major grocery shop with hubby yesterday afternoon. Ask him to reach the soup that was on sale and he comes back with 1 can. Had mentioned soup was on sale before going to the store, but didn't specify that he should grab several cans. Then I point out the hot chocolate mix and he comes back with 2, and it isn't on sale. Don't know how many times I've told him not to put fresh fruit or veg on top of frozen stuff ... but that bag still had room! At least we went straight home, so no damage was done.
Old 01-17-2023, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

In a deep depressive mood and hate it

Hubby doesn't seem to understand shopping
Old 01-17-2023, 02:42 PM
Website Manager

Sorry to hear that, it can be a struggle.

Chris: Sounds like ya need some numbers on the grocery list so to speak. Glad that it's still progressing well.

Gonna try and save some of my weekly WoW stuff for later in the week. Kind of want to get to bed at a decent time tonight.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Sarah - hope you feel better soon, although this dreary weather can't help.

Johnnie - yeah, I have to learn to be specific and not assume that he can guess quantities on his own.

Ordered pasta from Boston Pizza for supper. It was yummy.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Chris Yup think that sounds like a plan when sending Hubby unattended a list with x amount if on sale and fantastic news about your leg/feet whichever it was from your accident

Feels weird not having Dave it's gonna take some getting use too

Johnnie once it's Feb and out of winter and hoping for a new computer during back to school sales thinking would be nice sooner than later but if I want a proper return to Windows will have to save up and likely Best Buy not sure if Amazon would be the best choice

Have other clothing and bedding related too but first check box should be computer
Old 01-17-2023, 05:15 PM
Website Manager

Looks like I should get to sleep at a decent time, almost done my WoW stuff, sure there's more I could do... but a lot of it has more time than just today.

Don't plan to buy much for computer stuff, though another external hard drive couldn't hurt... haven't tried to plug my old one into this PC in awhile.

ETA: Almost forgot Zereth Mortis... will just fly around and do the World Quests and log off in that zone.
ETA2" Pretty good sleep
Old 01-18-2023, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh still unsure if gonna watch Durgeons and Dragons

Disney though cable is not loading same with Prime even if not too into Pawn Stars does America while waiting for the apps to work otherwise Netflix

Last edited by crash landing; 01-18-2023 at 06:53 AM
Old 01-18-2023, 06:17 AM
Website Manager

I can't get the blizzard companion app to load for me on my internet service provider.
Old 01-18-2023, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am having trouble with Rogers Ignite did watch Bad Batch but was a bit of a boring filler of an episode
Old 01-18-2023, 07:20 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I'm with Rogers and they occasionally freeze up in the midst of an episode on Netflix or Prime, which is frustrating.

Need to do some phone calls in regards to settling mom's estate today.
Old 01-18-2023, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh has she passed or getting everything in order for when she does?

Couldn't open either Disney+ but did at one point but couldn't reopen it and nothing on Prime with even when was watching History On Demand especially for American Pickers was annoying me

So setting up for a nap and see how it is later
Old 01-18-2023, 10:55 AM
Website Manager

Chris: Do you got one of the faster packages or a slower one? I haven't had much issues with streaming services yet, though I tried to play something on my computer before and send it to my device to play on the TV and the audio was out of sync, think I ended up watching it on my PC.
Old 01-18-2023, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Am such a mind changer about what was going to do now want to re-pick up what my family doctor ruined for me when she took forever to refill my sleeping pills related to getting what they vall a pen and cartridges instead of pods and juice for alternative to smoking first cigarettes and now cannibus just now have to wait until the 31st to go get it again and give it a true try where got $10 my name until last business day of the month

Still trying to rest aka haven't tried cable again since turned it off over 6 hours ago just before 9am
Old 01-18-2023, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

They always take too long with prescription refills. It shouldn’t be this hard, they could easily simplify the system but it’s all red tape and bureaucracy. Need to fight for every little thing windmills style. I’m so fed up with it
Old 01-18-2023, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes very where had an argument with my sister someone who has never had to deal with any form of addiction where have already conquered 2 but like with cigarettes have to do it on my terms not just cause so not ready to give up cannibus but have eliminated most of the other stuff that was causing me trouble in 2022 just now looking for some early bday $$$ to come in if any so can go get a replacement for what was going to try to switch to before the while insomnia spell - a minor $50 and got shut down by my sister someone that had it easier than me growing up even if childhood was no breeze for her, was a heck late easier than I had it with a mother than kept me 200% controlled and wasn't able to do a thing. So with her easy govt salary and husband has had a lot of a better life than me even if her's hasn't always been easy...it's just frustrating too be lectured by her

Plus no idea if cable is working cause got a bit of a nap and still no mood to do anything but lay around
Closed Thread   Post New Thread