Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2018, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Good episode. I didn't like though, that they now also split up burnam and tyler after already killing two main characters. All in all I'm not happy with how things developped, even though the show is quite good overall. But they don't need to make this more depressing than necessary.

As for sarek, if this is the prime timeline he will be around till the 24th century.

I personally would've preferred if discovery happened as orignally planned in the beginning. Taking place between Kirk and Picard. Around the time of the Enterprise B.
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This should be interesting considering they over shot and 9 months from where they left Klingons in control

First though need to take my morning meds and have a break such a foul for dismissing the show for me long

Don't blame Michael for not wanting to see Ash

Glad to see Ash but he feels so much remorse for what Vox did and remembering the process that must be torture but at least Ash wishes to share and try to make amends

Zarek I feel like James has done a good job What he told Michael associated to Ash

Wow about the way things have changed

Stunning watching the Transformation for the re-growing of the spurs [sp?]

Michael finally going to see Ash I think she has a solid point - he needs to find who he is but on his own

Last edited by crash landing; 04-25-2022 at 10:05 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread