Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

That's why you should never take these Q&A's too seriously. She's trying to please everyone.
cahe64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:17 AM
New Fan

But I believe her heartbreaking Scenes are not heartbreaking for me then julie favorite character is stefan .......
sunnymelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:20 AM
New Fan

steroline are married and what about delena nothing, i think katherine is dying from the tower
Old 02-21-2017, 08:24 AM
Passionate Fan

If the last shot of the episode is the boarding house with Damon and Stefan then those guys are not the one who dying.

Also if SE and SC are supposed have a heartbreaking moment then that tells me that Stefan would be the one who dying and JP basically saying none of the couple's are getting a happy ending which doesn't make sense.

You would think JP would want fans to watch that episode but with O&A she making it easy for fans not to watch.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:07 AM
New Fan

The Girl that ask this question about the last Scene said by twitter it could by julie misverstand this about Shooting out of order. Really i am not exiting about watching anymore i hate that steroline got a wedding and delena got nothing no wedding no Kids and damon not human this is all ****, why this casting call about Kids........
and why did Paul cry by reading the script .... the bittest for us where when stelena got back together and damon dies ........ this is all Kevins fault........ he hate delena....... i know this thats why he left in third season the Network want delena and not stelena..........
Old 02-21-2017, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

SE are not going to be endgame. Also Paul hates SE from the beginning of the show. So he was glad when they broke up. Kevin might of like them but he wrote really good scenes with DE and he wanted DE to be slow burn. He love Writing for Damon and yes he did leave but he still had a part in the story.

The media will give the series finale a bad review if that happens most of them are saying DE deserve the happy ending and wants to see their reunion.

If they were going to have SE back together it would of been in season six when Damon was on the other side but they didn't.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Whoah whoah. Let's just wait till the finale, ok? Then we can grab or lower our pitchforks.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, Julie said Salvatore house and this also can mean a house where both Elena and Damon live married with kids.

RIP Dalaric
onlydelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Haha yes, people on twitter said the same. It's either the boarding house or "house Salvatore", as in mr & mrs Salvatore. And even if it's the boarding house, it doesn't mean the ending of the world.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

yeah even if Defan get the last scene (which we don't know) it doesn't mean DE don't end up together

I'm nervous but trying not to freak out at every little thing, which is definitely what they want us to do
Old 02-22-2017, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. If they both survive, they could show Damon visiting Stefan, talking about Elena.

People pay too much attention to the rings. Ian keeps switching his rings all the time.
Old 02-22-2017, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not freaking out. I'm just not going to watch until I know how it ends. I'm just too sick of the angst. I'm not expecting a DE happy ending, so if they do get one, it will just come as a pleasant surprise and I'll watch when I otherwise wouldn't. I fine with a 6x22 DE walking up the aisle together at Jolaric's wedding ending!

Last edited by SassyCat; 02-22-2017 at 11:52 AM
SassyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 03:18 PM
New Fan

sorry guys but this new teaser delena promo did nothing for me stefan is in the back to so he is not dying where dies now.......
Old 02-23-2017, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

It also doesn't mean that Damon is the one who will die.

RIP Dalaric
onlydelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:22 PM
New Fan

i still have a bad Feeling i can not understand the Hype on twitter by this delena promo is not a real reunion is a trick stefan is here to , or katherine pretend to Elena etc, thats where typical Kevin..........
Reply   Post New Thread