Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

They were all crazy about the muffins.

I found the video.

He’s probably going to grow a spine and stand up to Jade. and maybe move to some sort of small town and start a family. Just a basic normal family, you know, kids… a white picket fence. He’s probably going to lose all his hair too cause that’s just inevitable. -Avan

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
*Beautiful Stranger* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Love that even though we didn't get a decent finale they still shared their thoughts about where they would be in a few years.
It's funny that Beck and Jade got back together because he wanted a girl with a big mouth, but Avan feels completely different about that.
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I haven't watched the series finale ( I didn't even know that this season was the last season of Victorious ), but I love that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
Love that. She's a closet bori shipper.

Opposite date was great, we still had hope back then. The last episode ever aired past saturday and we didn't get our endgame. It wasn't even a proper finale either.

Haha those gifs.
If a show doesn't acknowledge one side of a triangle, like in this case, then the next best thing is for one or both actors involved in that one side to ship it as much as their shippers.

Explain why you didn't think it was a proper finale , besides the whole not getting the endgame thing.

I have a Beck/Jade judging you gif too. It seems this show has a couple judging you moments, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Beautiful Stranger* (View Post)
Hey Rocky. Don't feel bad. I haven't been on as much either.

Aaww I loved Opposite date. Such a great episode.

x

Now I don't feel as bad.

Quick question. Did Tori/Beck ever get past the potential relationship phase (ie did they ever actually become boyfriend and girlfriend or were they just have shippy moments throughout the show)?

I love these two so much. Muffins!

Quote:
They were all crazy about the muffins.

I found the video.

He’s probably going to grow a spine and stand up to Jade. and maybe move to some sort of small town and start a family. Just a basic normal family, you know, kids… a white picket fence. He’s probably going to lose all his hair too cause that’s just inevitable. -Avan

Last edited by rocky845; 02-04-2013 at 02:54 PM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I guess they don't agree with Dan's writing. Who does?

It came as a shock to all of us Rocky. They actually renewed the show and then cancelled it a few weeks later. It was all very weird.

we can make it if we try
Old 02-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Haha few do.

Well it wasn't a proper finale, because it wasn't written as a series finale. They just decided this would be the last one they would air after they already taped it. So it's just a regualr episode, no closure at all.

The closest we got was in Tori Goes Plantinum were they had two almost-kisses. And after that we got opposite date and that was it. So they were never more than friends.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hate those kinds of finales. Is there any chance that the network would agree to giving TPTB a couple episodes to wrap up the show?

Wow, way to deny us a chance to properly see them together. I probably would have thought that they would be one of those ships that would forever live in fanfiction, because TPTB didn't actually go there with them on the show, but then I watched Opposite Date, and now I'm mad that it never happened at all.

Quote:
I guess they don't agree with Dan's writing. Who does?

It came as a shock to all of us Rocky. They actually renewed the show and then cancelled it a few weeks later. It was all very weird.
Judging by the fact that two of his shows ended/got cancelled in the same TV season, I'm guessing that the Nickelodeon Network is not a fan of it either.

That happened to two of my favorite shows about ten years ago. In both cases, the networks told the show-runners that there would each get a fifth season, then poof, they changed their minds, and the shows got cancelled. If it wasn't for the fans pushing the networks to continue the shows, and expressing how much they loved the shows, they never would have agreed to an eight episode wrap-up for one, and a mini-series for the other to wrap up the loose ends, and give the viewers their proper finales.

I hope you two and any other shippers who have posted here in the past continue to post here. I don't wanna be left all by lonesome as I discover moments that Tori/Beck have had that you all have been gushing about for four seasons.

Last edited by rocky845; 02-04-2013 at 03:12 PM
Old 02-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

We'll just turn it into a Vavan thread. I will have hope for them untill one of them gets married.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Do you wanna start now?

X

How about this?

X

Last edited by rocky845; 02-04-2013 at 03:29 PM
Old 02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

^^

If we can't have TB, then I demand some Vavan.

Hopefully we'll get a movie one day. I'm not getting my hopes up though. There was talk about doing one more episode. The cast even tweeted about it, but I'm guessing the network didn't approve.

we can make it if we try
Old 02-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah exactly if the netwror didn't approve one more episode it probably won't approve a movie. Maybe Avan and Victoria will do a movie together soon. Or maybe another tv show where they do end up together.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Aaww those gifs. This was always secretly a Vavan thread.

Maybe she can guest star on his new show.

we can make it if we try
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ This was always a Vavan thread?

Fingers crossed. I won't even really care if she plays a romantic interest for him, just as long as they share the same screen again.

Quote:
^^

If we can't have TB, then I demand some Vavan.

Hopefully we'll get a movie one day. I'm not getting my hopes up though. There was talk about doing one more episode. The cast even tweeted about it, but I'm guessing the network didn't approve.
Your wish, my command.

Avan Jogia & Victoria Justice - Appearances
X

What a waste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
Yeah exactly if the netwror didn't approve one more episode it probably won't approve a movie. Maybe Avan and Victoria will do a movie together soon. Or maybe another tv show where they do end up together.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww look at how young they are in those first pictures.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

I would be okay with that too. Although, think about all of the possibilities if she was a love interest. It's not a nickelodeon show after all.

Cute pictures.

we can make it if we try
Old 02-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wonder if I'll ship him with someone on his new show. That would get confusing for me though. Ofcourse it would be a million times better if Victoria was on the show with him.
Reply   Post New Thread