Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well I haven't seen any of my shows from this week so I don't have much time yet.

I might just skip the one from this week. I mean even when Beck/Jade were dating, there were episodes where you couldn't even tell. Let's hope we get lots of those.
~Lost and Found~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I still have a bunch of shows to watch as well.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch it. I'll probably postpone it for a while.

Hopefully we'll get back to episodes like that. This show doesn't focus on ships for very long.

GIFS.

x

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
*Beautiful Stranger* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Nope it doesn't and I guess right now that's a good thing.

Love that gif set. The way they are looking at eachother in the first two gifs is so adorkable.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Beck with glasses is so cute. And I always love when Tori wears her glasses.

It's from a video from the slap, but I don't think I've ever seen it. Must be new.

we can make it if we try
Old 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

They are both very cute with glasses indeed.

Don't know the video either. It should be on the slap page right?
Old 12-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

It might be. I can't watch any videos on there. I can't even get on the right Nickelodeon page.

I haven't seen the new episode yet, but I saw a bunch of TB gifs on tumblr. So at least we got a few scenes.

Pulling her into the janitors closet...

x

we can make it if we try
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow that episode was RIDICULOUS.

I dont read spoilers so i didnt expect it to go that way at all. i was hoping for some bori jealousy or something IDK. its just dumb that b/j got back together SO QUICKLY and so damn contrived. UGH. stupid fanbase harrassing the writers on twitter. so irritating.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome to the thread Alexa

I can't believe it either. I knew what would happen so I haven't even seen the episode yet. I can't believe Dan would break them up and then give bori so many great episodes. Make Beck WANT to kiss her and then make it seem like Beck wanted to get back together with jade all along.
You know I could even deal with them getting back together I just wish it would've happened it the last episode. Now we actually need to watch the rest of the season with them together and absolutely no hope for bori. The only reason I will keep watching is for Victoria and Avan.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

I still haven't seen it either. I want to see the TB scenes but I really don't think I'll be able to watch through all the bade scenes.

Honestly, I'm not at all surprised that it happened this way. Dan is such a troll. He likes to mess around with the fans.

I just hope that they're not gonna throw it in our faces too much. I still want to enjoy the last couple of episodes.

we can make it if we try
Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

You can tell he produces teen shows, cause he has no idea how to handle fan bases. You're supposed to respect all you're fans, no matter what they ship.

Yeah same here. You know it's still a funny show and I'm sure I can still enjoy the rest of the season as long as it's not about the couples too much. It never was so they better not start now.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

bade dont even have any scenes though, i mean, not really. it was all bori, but the way they made it look so platonic was just gross, like really, did they really just forget everything they wrote a few episodes ago? how stupid.

im fine with bade getting back together int he end or whatever, beause i know their fanbase is overpowering, but like, couldnt they have just given bori a little time? or not gone there at all. idk, im annoyed.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-08-2023 at 02:15 AM
Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
bade dont even have any scenes though, i mean, not really. it was all bori, but the way they made it look so platonic was just gross, like really, did they really just forget everything they wrote a few episodes ago? how stupid.
I'm not even surprised anymore tbh. They never even mentioned Tori and Beck's almost kiss again.

I just watched the episode. Mostly because I want to see the next one and I don't want to skip anything. The way bade got back together was ridiculous. Just because Meredith was stupid doesn't mean he should be with Jade. That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Tori has her own opinions as well. She just isn't rude. There was absolutely no build-up to this.

we can make it if we try
Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

None at all!

And the new Epi was dumb too... bade were already fighting and back to their old problems. Wtf.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I didn't really understand what was going on with bade in the last ep either. It was like she was trying to pick a fight with him. Tori and Andre were the only good parts about the episode. They were hilarious.

From the new episode.

we can make it if we try
Old 01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lost and Found~ (View Post)
Welcome to the thread Alexa

I can't believe it either. I knew what would happen so I haven't even seen the episode yet. I can't believe Dan would break them up and then give bori so many great episodes. Make Beck WANT to kiss her and then make it seem like Beck wanted to get back together with jade all along.
You know I could even deal with them getting back together I just wish it would've happened it the last episode. Now we actually need to watch the rest of the season with them together and absolutely no hope for bori. The only reason I will keep watching is for Victoria and Avan.
I saw the last episode & seeing Bade back together annoyed me. I hate that it took one girl who was totally different from jade (&tori) for him to want to get back with jade? It didn't make sense to me.
Reply   Post New Thread