Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2017, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well in that case; I wish I could have clicked with their storyline but I just couldn't. I tired though I really did.

no, it's okay .......... it's fine, i guess ............

Quote:
The only problem is the majority of soap couples are doomed from almost the word go because no one stays together, so while it's great to get into a couple you sort of have to do it knowing that in months or years the couple will be forced apart, by cheating, or death, or what have you.
don't i know it. it is what it is, though. it's kind of nice for once to just enjoy a ship where i already know there's going to be the dumbest drama and eventually they'll turn into an unhealthy ship. at least i don't have any expectations that they're going to be the diamond standard in lgbt representation. i can just laugh at the ridiculousness.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-20-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

At least then you know what to expect and it's just enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Holden I hope you find some time to relax soon. Cophine hug for you.
Totes here for those kind of hugs. Started feeling a little off this afternoon and I think I might have caught the bug that's going around. So dinner and then bed for me tonight.

Quote:
Well in that case; I wish I could have clicked with their storyline but I just couldn't. I tired though I really did.
Well that's just wrong. It took me a little while to get into 6H, but once I was on board it was all good.
Old 09-20-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)

Quote:
don't i know it. it is what it is, though. it's kind of nice for once to just enjoy a ship where i already know there's going to be the dumbest drama and eventually they'll turn into an unhealthy ship. at least i don't have any expectations that they're going to be the diamond standard in lgbt representation. i can just laugh at the ridiculousness.
This exactly. I don't have to expect anything from it and can just enjoy it for what it is. The current Corrie producer also did a huge m/m ship on another soap so maybe, maybe she has just as good plans for Kate and Rana. At any rate it can't be as bad as the last soap ship I shipped (Jasanni. ****ing disaster the pair of them) so that's also a plus.

Quote:
Totes here for those kind of hugs. Started feeling a little off this afternoon and I think I might have caught the bug that's going around. So dinner and then bed for me tonight.
Hope you've had a better day.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all Life is so busy right now I wanna cry This city is crazy, SO crowded and sometimes I just feel like packing and leaving
Old 09-21-2017, 05:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
Hey all Life is so busy right now I wanna cry This city is crazy, SO crowded and sometimes I just feel like packing and leaving
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-22-2017, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope it gets better for you, Ju.

Quote:
Hope you've had a better day.
Having an acceptable reason for not going to work is always good. The sickness sucks though.

Probably a good thing we closed the OB board, since we all seem to be super busy and not bothered with fandom lately.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Probably a good thing we closed the OB board, since we all seem to be super busy and not bothered with fandom lately.
it's definitely a good thing. and when you're busy and not interested in fandom/have no reason to be interested in fandom, boards die.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-22-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea what is going on in that video clip, but she sounds and looks so lovely!

Quote:
it's definitely a good thing. and when you're busy and not interested in fandom/have no reason to be interested in fandom, boards die.
Absolutely.

I'm still feeling crappy from this sickness and overhearing my mother and grandmother's views on the same sex marriage vote that Australia has, just made me feel worse. At least my cousin who was talking to them has his head screwed on properly.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I'm still feeling crappy from this sickness and overhearing my mother and grandmother's views on the same sex marriage vote that Australia has, just made me feel worse.
i can't believe this is actually an issue that people have to vote on in fcking 2017. it's shocking that it's in a place like australia too. it actually makes america look progressive for one second.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-24-2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

When's the vote Holden? I have to say I find it weird it's a postal vote idk, but why a postal vote?
Quote:
i can't believe this is actually an issue that people have to vote on in fcking 2017. it's shocking that it's in a place like australia too. it actually makes america look progressive for one second.
Agreed.

In crappy fandom news Supergirl are screwing over sanvers.
Spoiler:

I want to keep watching for Alex but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it... why do season 3's always have to **** everything up?
Old 09-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
In crappy fandom news Supergirl are screwing over sanvers.
shocking.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
shocking.
Right? I braced myself for the worst months ago, but it's still bitterly disappointing. I don't even want to think about it anymore.

I need a cophine spam.

x
Old 09-24-2017, 03:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ wish we could have seen more of them traveling
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-24-2017, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Look at all that intimacy.

Quote:
Quote:
When's the vote Holden? I have to say I find it weird it's a postal vote idk, but why a postal vote?
Oh wait, it gets worse. The vote is just to see what the general public's opinion is. If the majority vote yes then it'll be raised in parliament as an issue, if not, then they're basically saying it's a non issue. The whole way our government went about this is ridiculous.

They've been sending out the ballots over the last couple of weeks. I got mine two weeks ago and sent it back straight away. I think today's the last day people should expect to get the vote and if you don't get it today they're telling everyone to request it.

Re Sanvers:
Spoiler:

Thank god fanfic is better.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread