Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

I love that scene!

New thread here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/sam-swar.../#post50321551
Old 09-10-2010, 07:18 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome.

Well last night wasn't the ending I wanted but I still like it. Did anyone watch/read the commentary? I think Missy said it best...."Look Sam Swarek do you want me or not. He keeps going on Luke's side and fighting for Luke to be with me."

Sam has been pushing this for the last three episodes but he did give her an out last night when he said she didn't have to fake it anymore. I thought Andy's reaction at the end was great. We, the viewers, saw her fear when she thought Sam might be dead but no one else did. We also saw the relief when she finally saw him. At this point I think Andy is afraid to let go of the "safe" choice. If your heart is not invested then you can't get hurt. Since Sam has been pushing Luke she is afraid to tell him her feelings because if he doesn't reciprocate them then she has messed up their "working" relationship again. She also saw him leave the Penny with Gail and she doesn't know what happened there and neither do we.... and I hope nothing did.... and there is also Monica. I hate third party angst and I hope they don't go there but if they do then I would rather it be with Monica than Gail.

I think the whole theme of the finale was pretending... You have Andy pretending to care more for Luke than Sam. Sam pretending not to care for Andy. Traci pretending to be happy with a desk job for her son's sake. Chris and Gail pretending not to care about each other and the viewers finally seeing the pretense of Gail being a cold person caring only about herself fading.

Other thoughts about the show... I wish Dov and Edie didn't split... We never saw them together and I would like to have seen that explored some more before splitting them..... I LOVED Sam's laugh when he was pretending to be Gabe... I crack up everytime and I have watched it about fifty times. I wouldn't mind seeing Traci and her ex but I really want her and Jerry together.... Between Ben and Naom I don't see how those girls can do anything but stare at them..LOL.

All in all....I loved the whole series. I can't believe that I only saved the last five episodes on my DVR so I will have to be satisfied with that until next season comes out. I did go on amazon and sign up to get notified of a DVD set if it ever comes out. I hope season 2 starts out with Andy backing out of moving in with Luke. I know writers don't like to keep couples together but if written right this series could go a long way even if they pair Sam and Andy together.

I don't know what list everyone is talking about but can you add me if it's a fan list

Last edited by robin14; 09-10-2010 at 07:27 PM Reason: fan list
Closed Thread   Post New Thread