Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the comments on twitter right now are pretty depressing! Mine included!

Seriously, couldn't the writers AT LEAST give us a Andy/Luke BREAK UP?

BUT nope, instead, they are moving in together! UGH!

I'm even okay with them continuing to build Sandy. BUT why must we watch Andy/Luke together? That is what I do not understand. All of season 1, we had to watch them. And now season 2?

I'll be honest. I don't think I'll be a full time RB viewer in season 2 if I have to watch Andy/Luke living together, kissing, sleeping together, etc. NO THANK YOU!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 09-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg @ tim guest starring! dying rn! srsly!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I gotta say that I did really like both episodes, especially #13. There was tons of drama and great moments because it was a case that involved everyone. But that ending was definately a downer...not exactly what would get me to look forward to S2.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Well Tassie did respond to someone's complaint on Twitter with: Just you wait, greenleo... We're not going to let you down.

Is that you on Twitter, Jules?
Old 09-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ha! if she means waiting another season, she's sorely mistaken that i'd watch. i'll give season two three eps to break up luke/andy, and if they don't, later.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

It's just frusterating that we have to wait until next summer to see the new season and they're leading us into it with no promise of Andy/Sam being together.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:22 PM
New Fan

With the way the show ended tonight, RB probably lost a lot of viewers tonight..bet the RB writers are feeling the heat now...

Still loving the character of Swarek but my god, i'm starting to really hate McNally. For a bit there at the bar when Swarek was walking out with Gail and McNally was shooting them all those face, I was hoping that Swarek would really get together with Gail. Seriously, he really does deserve so much better.......

Old 09-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I know! I was hoping that this whole undercover op would be the moment when she finally realizes her feelings for Sam & does something about them!!
Old 09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

You guys have said everything I feel, disappointedI think they probably got good ratings tonight but I agree they probably lost a whole lot of fans.It took a while before the steam stopped coming out of my ears.
I'll say this if it wasn't for the brilliant Ben Bass I might of hurled the tv out the window and definitely said adios to rookie blue but when the anger and the long wait will have to endure settles I may consider at least the first couple of episodes of season 2.Did the writers forget this is the 21st century we live in a "microwave" society people sadly are not as patient anymore, this whole drag it out scenario doesn't work especially on a cop show. I stated a couple of days ago I would have preferred the writers to take a chance and play out the Sandy relationship it be a hell of a lot more interesting. I mean a show like Pretty little liars where one plot line is the teacher/student relationship if they are willing to gamble on there most popular couple why not rookie blue?
Old 09-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
Well Tassie did respond to someone's complaint on Twitter with: Just you wait, greenleo... We're not going to let you down.

Is that you on Twitter, Jules?

Yeah, Tassie actually wrote two comments to me, ironically.

Most of the comments I posted on twitter were just with the RookieBlueTV tag. I didn't actually send any of my comments to the writers! So I think she might have stumbled on my comments and responded.

But right now, I just don't honestly feel like chatting back to Tassie at the moment!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 09-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Quotes + screencaps from tonight...despite the ending, they did have some pretty great moments in there:

Episode 12:

Sam: It's a door, McNally. You knock, it opens. (Pauses) You alright?
Andy: Yeah. Nothing a solid ten hours on the job can't fix.
Sam: Be careful with that. You put on the uniform to get away from your life makes it harder and harder to take it off.
Andy: Well thank you for your concern but I have no problem taking it off.
(Realizes what she just said).
Andy: I mean...you know what I mean!

Episode 13:

Andy: What exactly do I have to do? Be his girlfriend? I think I can manage that. (To Sam) You do all the talking, I just back you up.
Sam: McNally and I did spent the past six months riding together. We do know each other's moves.

Sam: You're not some little girl who needs her hand held. You busted me first day on the job.
Andy: Wow. You're really not going to let that one go, are you?
Sam: Why would I? You took me down. And I'm awesome. Which of course means you're awesome.

Sam: C'mon, I wanna hear you say it.
Andy: Say what?
Sam: That you're scared, that you don't think you can do it. Whatever it is. Get it out now.
Andy: I'm tired of feeling like I'm never ready. I mean really ready for anything. I'm constantly faking.
Sam: McNally, listen to me. I've been with you since you started. I've seen how far you've come and I'm telling you right now there's nobody I'd rather go through that door with, nobody. So if you can't trust yourself on that, you trust me. Cause you're ready.
Andy: Okay.
Sam:Okay.
Andy: I'm terrifed.
Sam: Of course you are. That's what makes it fun!

Holding hands...

Andy: (Talking about "Gabe") Everyone told me to watch out for him. He's trouble. But what can you do? When you meet the right one, that's it. You just get that feeling.
Angel: Yeah, I guess with some people, you just know.
Andy: Yeah.

Andy: Look, this was my idea. You don't have to do this.
Sam: Callaghan's not the only one whose got your back.

Andy: (Relieved) You're okay.
Sam: Thanks to you. You were great in there.
Andy: Thanks.
Sam: See, you don't have to fake it anymore.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are so effing hot! i die! thank you bitterswt. i can't bring myself to watch the ep yet. ugh.

eta ok, i saw both eps, which both were really good, and while i would have loved sa to get more, i'm actually ok with where they ended up. minus that nasty display at the beginning of ep 13. i need a shower, pronto! sa are clearly still endgame though. just the fact that the writers are pulling luke/andy out of their ass renders them absolutely useless to me too. everything about everything is still about sa... only, we have to wait, which i'm sure people will get tired of doing. and omg, andy once again jealous of sam with another girl at the end of ep 12! ZING!

Last edited by i never learn; 09-10-2010 at 02:16 AM
Old 09-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Add me please I liked the season finale. andy's reaction to a undercover cop being shot gave away the obvious.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

An open ending would have been much more satisfying than what they concluded it with. Andy agreeing to move in with Luke = not the reaction I was expecting her to have after all that happened in that episode.

Bella Grint ~ Welcome! I'll add you now. 9 more fans till we hit 100 on our list.

ETA: Added some quotes from Episode #13 to the OP, there wasn't much in #12. I loved this part where Sam's talking to Andy in the car:

McNally, listen to me. I've been with you since you started. I've seen how far you've come and I'm telling you right now there's nobody I'd rather go through that door with, nobody. So if you can't trust yourself on that, you trust me. Cause you're ready.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i swear to god, andy riding in the cop car, her face, it screamed sam! just... wth happened?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread