Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Endless- I live in Canada so I didn't get interrupted by the new and saw the segment.

To those of you haven't seen it, they showed Charlie on the beach. I think they showed part of it on Oprah cuz I swear I saw the segment before. But the funny thing is that he says he's single and still looking, but didn't he say that he was going out with someone on Oprah? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] And the R/T part was really cute. It showed them and Trista's mom sitting in a limo (I think [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ) on their way to the bridal shop. When they got there Ryan and Trista kissed each other goodbye [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] and Trista and her mom went into the shop. While inside, Trista tried on a few dresses (obviously!) and she on this really fancy one and said "This one looks like it's for Charlie, and I'm not marrying Charlie" or something like that. And Trista's mom started crying. Then after Ryan was outside waiting for them and he asked Trista if she found the dress and she goes "I'm not telling". Then they went to some place too look at ovens and stuff and Ryan made a toast at the end about having lots of gifts in the future! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

sis- Sorry, I didn't tape it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I didn't care about the rest of the show so I decided to just watch the R/T parts. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

angelgirl- Welcome! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

journey4life- Welcome and ditto everything you said! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Look what I've found.

The Bachelor DVD.

I hope they come out with the Bachelorette on DVD also. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

---------------------------------------------------

~Dreamer
Old 03-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Girlfriend you're right. It is the same segment from the Oprah show.

I found the last 15 min recaps here

Quote:
Trista and Ryan
They are in the preparatory phase of wedding planning. Trista goes on a surprise shopping excursion for wedding dresses with her mom. Her mom says when she is with them she can feel how much they can't get enough of each other. Trista wants to find a dress that Ryan would like to see her in. At the wedding shop her mom says it's "surreal" and starts to cry. Trista comes out in the first dress. Mom says it's very formal and Trista says, "This is more 'Charlie', and I'm not marrying Charlie". She tries on several gowns and says when she put on the veil she could see herself walking down the aisle. They meet up with Ryan and go to a store to check out things to put on their registry. Trista oohs over a deep fryer and a convection oven. Ryan says, "I love her to death, and I always will so I can't wait for it to be a reality and for us to be married." The wedding date is not set yet because they are "just trying to have fun together and really get to having a relationship." They clink champagne and Ryan toasts to "a future filled with gifts and giant convection ovens."

Closing credits
Trista, Ryan and Mom riding in limo. Mom says there is a rumor that the wedding date is June 7th. Trista says this is news to her. Ryan says the Vail paper called him to confirm the rumor and he responded no that's not correct, it's June 8th. Ha ha.
Ryan is sooooo adorable. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Always adding his witty humour. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

~Dreamer
Old 03-21-2003, 09:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Endless- I love Ryan's sense of humour too and I also hope they come out with The Bachelorette DVD! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2003, 01:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Look what I found in Wrongda's (aka Wanda/Kristin) chat transcript:

Quote:
Rumors are starting to leak from the show that Ryan and Trista are breaking up, because they want to live in different places. I can tell you that Ryan's currently in negotiations to play for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. (I confirmed this with their rep.) According to sources close to The Bachelorette, Trista wants to stay put in L.A. to pursue her dreams of becoming a Hollywood superstah. For those of you who skipped geography, Winnipeg, Canada, is nowhere near the Sunset Strip. But I know a certain runner-up who lives not 10 miles away...
HOw could she post such a thing? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I can't believe it's true! She's like wrong 99% of the time so hopefully she's wrong about this! *sniffles*
Old 03-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Girlfriend for that info. After I read that, I had to check the ABC message board to see if people are talking about it. Whewww... thank goodness it's a rumor and someone was gracious enough to give a link to Chris Harrison's message board.

Pics courtesy of Chris Harrison's website.

~Dreamer
Old 03-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Endless- For sure it's a rumour? I sure hope so! And thanks for that pic! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2003, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

ooops, when I gave a link to Chris' message board. I did not realize that this would get buried. But here is what Chris Harrison has to say about T&R...

Quote:
7) Kathy
shopper756@aol.com
Thursday, 27. March 2003 17:17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Chris Please tell me those rumors of Trista and Ryam breaking up are false? I just can't believe that these two would ever consider breaking up over a location issue. E news reported that Trista wants to stay in L.A. to pursue a T.V. carrer and Ryan wishes to go to Canada to play football. Please tell us that this is just rumor........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Harrison:
Don't worry guys, Trista and Ryan are not breaking up. I talked to her yesterday and all is well. They'll be setting a date soon. In fact they just got back from a vacation in Vegas together to don't worry.

~Dreamer
Old 04-01-2003, 01:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Whew! Thanks for putting my mind at ease, Endless. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all! Check your local listings for Thursday, April 3...ABC is reairing the Where Are They Now special here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Snowy
Old 04-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Everyone. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] No new news of Ryan and Trista, huh?

I've just been reading Chris Harrison's responses from his website just so I can check every now and then how T&R are doing. Here are some info I read...

1. Trista (might/will) be working for TV Guide doing t.v correspondence.
2. Ryan is doing some modeling on the side. He is still working for Vail Fire Dept.
3. Location is NOT an issue for the couple. Each will support the other's career decisions.

According to Chris' response... Trista couldn't be more happier with her choice. Her only regret is that she didn't meet Ryan sooner!

~Dreamer

[ 04-15-2003: Message edited Endless ]
Old 04-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, thanks for the update on our couple, Endless! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Yay, I'm so happy for them! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Glad to see all is well. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
*Shannon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless:
<STRONG>According to Chris' response... Trista couldn't be more happier with her choice. Her only regret is that she didn't meet Ryan sooner!
</STRONG>
Aww so sweet!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm happy to see they're so happy with one another!!
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
chilenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Trista and Ryan's wedding will be televised!

Quote:
And it looks like Bob’s former crush, the Bachelorette Trista Rehn, is also returning to TV, this time to actually tie the knot!
from XTRA

~Dreamer