Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2003, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
Endless- I havne't seen any promos either. How did we find out about the special in the first place? What source?[/QB]
I posted some excerpts from Trista's mom aka "TristaFanShazam" from ABC message boards awhile back. She revealed that there was a Bachelor/ette special. Some other fans confirmed it. Although, I did not see any promos.

Actually this weekend, ABC Family were promoting the special during the Bachelorette marathon. So now I can confirm that there is a Bachelor/ette special "Where Are They Now" this Wednesday, 3/19.

---------------------------------------------------

~Dreamer
Old 03-17-2003, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here are some pics from the Oprah show today.

Oh man, oh man... they are still so happy together! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

~Dreamer
Old 03-17-2003, 10:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the photo, Endless! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I saw the Oprah special. They were so cute together and look so happy! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And Ryan's poem was so funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img], yet sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Does anyone have Oxygen and was able to catch the post-show segment?

Oh, and yeah, I've seen from a lot of sources that there will def be a special on Wed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey all! I was gonna post that pic too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have Oprah and the after show. It was adorable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] The poem was the best part. That and Bob dancing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] haha. Here's a few more pix from After the Show:

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I love the way he looks at her.

Also, here's part of his poem today [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"I told myself I would do this no more / To public rhyming I had closed the door / Then Oprah called, and asked so nice/ I took the pen and paper off ice/ … The critics and cynics all call it a bluff / No explanation will ever be good enough / So we'll go on loving, living our life / As a boy and a girl soon to be husband and wife."

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Snowy

[ 03-17-2003: Message edited meltmysnow ]
Old 03-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Snowy!

I didn't get to watch the Oprah after show on Oxygen. Any other T&R topic they discussed that you can share with us?

~Dreamer

[ 03-18-2003: Message edited Endless ]
Old 03-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Endless:
<STRONG> Any other T&R topic they discussed that you can share with us?
]</STRONG>
I'd like to know the same thing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And thanks for the pics, Snowy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2003, 01:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If you wanna watch After the Show you can! Click here! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Snowy
Old 03-19-2003, 11:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, I just watched the After Show (thanks for the info, Snowy) and it was so funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Bob is so funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And Ryan using up 15000 mins on his cell phone for 3 months just to talk to Trista? That's so sweet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

And I also saw the "Where are They Now" special too. I guess this confirms that the lady from the msg board really is Trista's mom since she was wearing that tan jacket that she said she would be wearing. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Trista trying on the dresses made me teary eyed! [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] And Ryan was so funny with his toast at the end. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2003, 01:31 AM
Loyal Fan

hey, did you tape it? did anyone? i'd really like to see the special...thanks!

Snowy
Old 03-20-2003, 03:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks snowy for the Oprah link.

I taped the show last night but have not seen it yet. I read that the last 15 mins were interrupted with war news. So did they even show Trista [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ryan, or Charlie at all?

Quote:
And I also saw the "Where are They Now" special too. I guess this confirms that the lady from the msg board really is Trista's mom since she was wearing that tan jacket that she said she would be wearing. Trista trying on the dresses made me teary eyed! And Ryan was so funny with his toast at the end.
Girlfriend did you see the segment on Trista/Ryan/Charlie? Did they eventually resume the last 15 mins?

~Dreamer
Old 03-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

sis did you tape it???? I recorded it but, like Endless said, they cut the last 15 min!! So we didn't see Charlie/Trista/Ryan segment!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It was the only thing I wanted to watch and they didn't show it cause I guess they wanted to keep the best for the end! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
chilenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Meh! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 03-20-2003: Message edited chilenita ]
bésame y solo asi podré tenerte
eternamente en mi mente.
chilenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 04:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Wow, I didn't know this thread existed!! Really cool!!!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] What an awesome couple!!!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Damn! Maybe they'll rebroadcast it. I contacted my local ABC station and they said they won't know until next week. So...we'll see! If not, maybe ABC family.
Old 03-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG i am so glad i found this board! I love Ryan and Trista i think they are the cutest real life couple! It was truly a fairy tale and Ryan is by far the sweetest man i have ever seen! I want my guy to be just like that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]