Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Just a 2 hours and 20 minutes away.

Icon by Fiona
Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

This title is SO appropriate after having watched tonight... SO MUCH foreshadowing.

Ok, I can't wait to comment, and most of my comments are Castle/Beckett, so:

First of all, I must say this episode made me love Castle/Beckett even more... and considering they're my favorite ship anywhere at the moment...

There was so, so much going on beneath the surface tonight that I need to rewatch the episode just to catch more.

The jealousy was so much more intense than I thought it would be. I know they only give us just so much in order to keep them slowlyyy progressing since they supposedly don't get together for a while, so I was honestly surprised by how blatant everything was tonight. We KNOW Beckett loves him, but the hurt was so obvious on her face. I felt really bad until the end.

The worst was when she was going on about Rich wasn't acting like the Castle she knew, and then the chair scene when she KNEW that Castle had kissed the other one (I can't believe there were actually pictures) and she was trying to joke about her chair when that fact was eating at her. Her attempt at excusing the fact that she had him trailed... and Ryan walking up to them.

I just really didn't expect most of what we got.

Honestly, how much more obvious can they get than "He's all yours." and her catching the bouquet? Not that I'm complaining because I love that bit of foreshadowing and the ending had me giddy <3

I'd like to think they intentionally had Kate wear white the "last" day to contrast her with Keira (I don't know how they were spelling her name) They showed that Castle transfered his ideal woman from her to Kate, so it was only fitting that Kate was now the one wearing white.

Last edited by falltopieces; 01-12-2010 at 03:34 PM
Old 01-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

God seriously WHERE do I begin LOVED the scene with him in the elevator where they used the same line SHE used on him when they were discussing "will" (the "You weren't asking pretty loudly)
Spoiler:
A LOT of my old shows did foreshadowing like that and it was how the show ended (case in Point in Season one of FRIENDS Monica had made a joking comment about not having Twins in which Chandler says "Not tonight honey I have an early day tomorrow" and they weren't together at that point ANYWAY a WHOLE WHAT 8 seasons later and they are married and have Twins SO does the ending of this episode of Castle mean that the show will end with
Spoiler:
YEAH I like to think so.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

forshadowing was through the roof last night!

I like how he threw that line back at her.

Her jealousy was beyond cute. She was almost seething at some points
Old 01-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't end up watching it on TV
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
God seriously WHERE do I begin LOVED the scene with him in the elevator where they used the same line SHE used on him when they were discussing "will" (the "You weren't asking pretty loudly)
I LOVED that part. I knew it was coming as soon as they were in the elevator

Quote:
Spoiler:
A LOT of my old shows did foreshadowing like that and it was how the show ended (case in Point in Season one of FRIENDS Monica had made a joking comment about not having Twins in which Chandler says "Not tonight honey I have an early day tomorrow" and they weren't together at that point ANYWAY a WHOLE WHAT 8 seasons later and they are married and have Twins SO does the ending of this episode of Castle mean that the show will end with
Spoiler:
YEAH I like to think so.
It so will.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

You have to watch that more than once just to catch everything.

The emotions flashing across Beckett's face tonight were awesome. Whether it was suprise that Castle would be in love with someone real as she put it, jealous over another woman, or just those little smiles and thoughtful looks she was giving added so much.

"He's all yours."

The deja-vu scenes. Like in the elevator when Castle said the same line Beckett did in season 1.

Or how Esposito interupts another heated discussion. Castle says No, Beckett says yes. He replies with ooookay but has that smirk on his face.

Icon by Fiona
Old 01-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

There's no need for spoiler tags since the episode already aired

First of all: I LOVE LANIE. love her I feel like she's the one that's gonna hit Beckett over the head when it's needed. I just love her so much

The "He's all yours" was awesome. Loved it! And kira saying how she felt like she knew Beckett b/c of Nikki And her catching the bouquet in the end? PRICELESS. Loved it too!

And I love it that they got interrupted again if it was an argument or a moment, whoever interrupts them always think they're in a moment And they ALWAYS contradict themselves, "yes" "no" "yes" "no"

The only thing i didn't like was the fact I felt like I had already watched the episode. From now on I'm going to stay away from spoilers and sneak previews. It's best to be surprised.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Jamie I agree with everything you've said but I need to add another thing
I have to totally agree with Lanie when she said the whole "We all see it,You might not see it but we all see" Line I laughed out loud because its soo true (and Kate's "SHUT UP" was just classic) *Snickers* although I don't think it wasn't that she doesn't see it its more or less the fact that she's in denial
Old 01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

I loved the shut up I like it that they're such good friends.

Yeah. I don't think it'sa question of does she sees it or not, but she's just not ready to admit it yet.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Beckett can do the whole poker face except when it comes to Castle. Everyone sees it but him. Lainie is the only who calls her on it but Beckett's shut up this time was funny.

I forgot to mention the scene with Beckett, Castle, and the MOB. She's going off on Castle about character and Beckett's, "wow" was great. His little shiver when she tells him that if things had worked out he could be spending Thanksgivings with her was priceless.

Icon by Fiona
Old 01-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I loved that hahahaa the little shiver he did with the face and all Bet she's glad it didn't work out for a whole different reason tho

Does anybody know the song played in the end?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Jamie I don't know I kind of think that maybe he Does see it ,*shrugs* He just knows she needs time and space to figure things out and admit her own feelings which makes me Love him even more think about it He'd never do that for any other woman but He really Loves Kate so He's doing it for her
I LOVED that scene with the Mom I suppose in away thats another form of foreshadowing they get along with eachothers families (Okay to be fair we haven't seen him with Beckett's Dad yet but I have a feeling that They'd get along and he DOES get along great with her work family)
*Laughs* Andrea Oh You KNOW she's glad it didn't work out for Different reasons because as Kira told her "He's all hers" Now *winks*
Old 01-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

I want to know what song played at the end too. There's some song listed at the abc site, but it's not available anywhere, so there's no way of verifying it :S

Jamie, I totally agree about her facial expressions. While she never admitted in words that she was jealous, her looks said that and so much more.

Melissa, I don't know... he might not see how Kate feels about him. He probably HOPES she loves him, but I feel as if he's not super confident about it, which is good because it'll make him fight harder for her
I feel like he'll get along with her dad... and I hope we find that out sooner rather than later. And yes, he at least gets along with her work family
Old 01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

It's the wrong song tho, b/c the group they have listed is formed by a bunch of guys, ne of which is the vocalist and the song played in the episode was sung by a girl.no

I don't think he even realizes himself what he feels for her. Physical attraction sure, but I don't think he's really aware of how deep his feelings go. He's probably discovering, while Beckett is just denying everything lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread