Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Happy about LH baby? No way.
I think you mean LP's baby!

I hate this show..... Its like my favorite character does not even exist. It just needs to end.

Hopefully there will not be another season but if there is I could see the miscarriage thing. I really do not want Peyton to have a miscarriage though. She has had enough "family" problems. If Mark wanted to do this SL, it should have been given to Haley especially since has no SL and Peyton has one already.

Quote:
Eh Mark can’t fool me, Lucas truly loves Haley, Peyton is well the girl who said yes over the phone.
True words.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Anyone think Peyton might miscarry? If I didn't know Mark loved LP than I would say yes she will but I don't think so, esp if this is the last season...if there's another season than I think she will lose the baby.

I think she might miscarry. I could be wrong, but it just feels like they are making them all happy and blissed out, which is something writers generally do right before storylines like those.

Quote:
I still think it was meant to be Haley pregnant but either Mark is slowly phasing her out or now that he doesn't need the audience for ratings he’s got the STFU all attitude

They do seem to be phasing out Haley. But I only really look forward to the scenes she has with Lucas anyway, and that hasn't been a lot lately. Since she's been happily married and a devoted mother, her character has become almost non-existant, something I had feared would happen.

So to spice up things, I hope that (as terrible as it sounds) if Peyton does lose the baby, Lucas will be in such grief and turmoil and unable to get through to a devasted Peyton, that he will run into Haleys arms. Lucas and Haley will have a near kiss, or will kiss, and be really awkward around each other afterwards - not telling anyone what happened.

This hopefully would be drawn out over a long period of time, giving both Haley and Lucas a storyline that involves each other, without necessarily breaking up any couples. And that would be a great indicator to see if they really could be good together.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

toally need it to end.
Or something really bad so i stop watshing it. b/c right now i can't

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 01-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww, you can't stop watching? That's understandable Sara. I mean the show in itself isn't that bad, I just think they have been wasting potential with Lucas and Haley. I have almost given up on them altogether.

At least I'm not obsessed with this show like I used to be. If Lucas and Haley had gotten together, that might have been another story.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

t's bad...and i still can't
I want to but i can't. It's like a bad drug or soemthing.
I don't even like it anymore...but for some strange reason i still watsh it...wish i didn't.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I feel pretty much the same way.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aw well s1 were atleast good.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, season one was probably the best season. Especially in terms of LH.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

toally.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I wish Lucas and Haley had the same type of scenes like they did back then.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen00 (View Post)
...So to spice up things, I hope that (as terrible as it sounds) if Peyton does lose the baby, Lucas will be in such grief and turmoil and unable to get through to a devasted Peyton, that he will run into Haleys arms. Lucas and Haley will have a near kiss, or will kiss, and be really awkward around each other afterwards - not telling anyone what happened.

This hopefully would be drawn out over a long period of time, giving both Haley and Lucas a storyline that involves each other, without necessarily breaking up any couples. And that would be a great indicator to see if they really could be good together.
Sounds good to me.

I've been trying to start a rumor by asking about the OTH timeline - asking questions like how long was it between the time P left J and came back to Tree Hill and hooked up with L, etc.

Last edited by Blinkybill; 01-11-2009 at 08:27 AM
Old 01-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Pretty banner!

Quote:
I've been trying to start a rumor by asking about the OTH timeline - asking questions like how long was it between the time P left J and came back to Tree Hill and hooked up with L, etc.
Well, a girls got to wonder!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gorgues banner and so true

Old 01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
I think you mean LP's baby!

I hate this show..... Its like my favorite character does not even exist. It just needs to end.
Lol! I didn't even notice that! LH baby, I wish.

I've never felt so fustrated at a show like I do OTH and their treatment of a great actress/ popular character. I wish I didn't care but I love Haley/Joy too darn much. But if the ignoring of Hales continues than I'll stop watching, 4 mins of my fav is not enough and even affecting my enjoyment of other characters I used to like. Besides OTH is so boring now, and I'm sick of Mouth, Mia, Chase ect. Boo to Mark.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bev, Love the banner.

Sara, I wish I could stop watching too but it is horrible. Haley hardly has any screen time and no scenes with Lucas. It sucks the two people I started watching the show for do not have any scenes together. UGH.

Kristen Thanks for posting those caps. Season 1 is my favorite season and LH had some amazing moments. They definitely need some scenes together. They are best friends. Your kiss idea sounds great but I highly doubt Mark would do it.

Jess A LH baby, everyone in here does wish. OTH is boring. I was thinking if Mark did put LH together. He might have ruined them. I would have hated if that happened but I still would have loved to see it! So much wasted potential.

Edit: I thought you guys would really love this video. Its set to a Taylor Swift song. "You belong with me" I can already tell this is going to be like "Teardrops on my guitar" where there are going to be tons of LH videos made to this song. There is another song Taylor Swift song people are making tons of LH videos for but it focuses mostly on NH and I know most of us in here hate NH or Nathan so no point in posting that one. Anyways here is the video. It is so much better if you watch in HD!

Last edited by On Fire; 01-11-2009 at 09:20 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread