Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Best kiss EVER.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Josh & Evi will both be at ComicCon this week. How fun would it be for them to bump into each other and have some pictures taken of it?

Quote:
Evangeline Lilly Signing Appearances at San Diego Comic-Con at the Weta booth #3513B:

Thursday, July 18th: 11am – 12pm and 4pm – 5pm
Friday, July 19th: 11am – 12pm and 4pm – 5pm
Sunday, July 21th: 11am – 12pm
Johnny Fraser-Allen will also be available at the booth

Weta – The Hobbit signing

Evangeline Lilly will also be joining Weta Workshop Creative Director Richard Taylor for signing of Weta’s range of Hobbit collectibles, including a very limited edition of Tauriel’s daggers prop replicas

Thursday, July 18th: 2pm – 3pm
Friday, July 19th: 2pm – 3pm
Quote:
Thursday, July 18

10:00AM – 11:00AM, Intelligence (CBS) Ballroom 20

Stars Josh Holloway (Lost), Meghan Ory (Once Upon a Time), and Marg Helgenberger (CSI) and executive producers Michael Seitzman (North Country), René Echevarria (Terra Nova, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), and Tripp Vinson discuss the new CBS dramatic thriller.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lilly will spend quite some time at Comic Con. It would be nice to see her and JH together for a photo or two. Too bad they don't keep in touch.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Josh & Evi will both be at ComicCon this week. How fun would it be for them to bump into each other and have some pictures taken of it?
ahhh
Old 07-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for posting that.

Old 07-16-2013, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

what are the chances? i would love if we get a pic, but its too good to be true
Old 07-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, it's too good to be true but it's wonderful that they're at an event 'together'.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Elite Fan

true. At least they are doing something
Old 07-17-2013, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

It's gonna be nice to see Josh back on the screen, even if the show sucks & gets canceled within 4 episodes.

And I was very much against Evi in the Hobbit at first (since she's playing a character that doesn't exist in the book), but after seeing the trailer & BTS footage, I think she'll be great! Even though she's an obvious love interest for Legolas, so I expect her to die in the 2nd or 3rd movie.

Old 07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even though she's an obvious love interest for Legolas, so I expect her to die in the 2nd or 3rd movie.

the second gif the pill scene was awesome, specially coz jack was watching the whole thing
Old 07-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
the second gif the pill scene was awesome, specially coz jack was watching the whole thing
Poor ol' Jack. How ironic that he had to witness Kate making out with Sawyer's forehead, then ferociously and tirelessly nursing him back to health; had to witness her laying in Sawyer's arms, kissing and snuggling post-coital; had to die alone (save for the dog, of course) on the island while witnessing Kate and Sawyer's plane zoom away; had to marry and have an imaginary son with Juliet in his own personal dead-zone, because he couldn't manage to stumble across Kate in time.

What a sad, sad shaft. One of the very few things I took away from Lost is that at least the writers let Sawyer and Kate take advantage of every opportunity they had to be together, and wasted nothing. They loved, they fought, and they lived - - just as Sawyer said to her, "You and me are gettin' the hell off this island."

So they did.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Poor ol' Jack. How ironic that he had to witness Kate making out with Sawyer's forehead, then ferociously and tirelessly nursing him back to health; had to witness her laying in Sawyer's arms, kissing and snuggling post-coital; had to die alone (save for the dog, of course) on the island while witnessing Kate and Sawyer's plane zoom away; had to marry and have an imaginary son with Juliet in his own personal dead-zone, because he couldn't manage to stumble across Kate in time.
jack and kate fan [mode on] but at least he got the girl in the end! [/mode off]
Old 07-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Great gifs they are amazing just this couple. If there is ever a movie this couple should end together ! period
Old 07-17-2013, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh thats awesome !!!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 07-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Great gifs they are amazing just this couple. If there is ever a movie this couple should end together ! period
they should do a spin off just saying.