Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

that scene was the best thing of that episode. i loved the morning scene, where she kisses him buuuut i hated what happened after it
Old 08-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
No point. Kate introducing Sawyer to his daughter, Claire reuniting with Aaron, the rest of their actual lives...none of that mattered. All that mattered in the end was everyone finding their deceased way up Jack's butthole for all eternity.

I SO SO SO wanted Sawyer to see his daughter again and Kate to be there and be called auntie Kate or something since she had been in contact when she was on the land during S4 are there fics where this happens?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

idk, but you could write one
Old 08-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

True, since I am a FF writer also
Old 08-23-2013, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplebass (View Post)
I SO SO SO wanted Sawyer to see his daughter again and Kate to be there and be called auntie Kate or something since she had been in contact when she was on the land during S4
Why would you have wanted to see any of that? Pffft...I just wanted to see Sawyer die on the Island while Juliet flew away with Jack. Then I wanted to see Sawyer wake up in some dead-zone he'd created in his own dead!head, find dead!Kate and marry her and have a dead!kid named David with her. Then I wanted him to divorce dead!Kate so that he could eventually hook up with dead!Juliet and finally, eventually remember her from his previous life - - but only after rubbing up on his dead!daddy's coffin.

Damn you, Lost writers. Why'd Jack get all the good stuff?

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I never really embraced the idea of flash-sideways (was that how they called them), too much time spent on characters that were basically strangers to me.

This story is short, but I like it: In Another Life Touch Down, a lost fanfic | FanFiction
Old 08-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Seriously looking at all those gifs makes me even more angry at the writers. It´s such genuine attraction, so natural, passionate. You might think I´m bad but I actually stopped watching Lost completely after season 4 (have seen the finale though). I was just tired of it and it seems like it didn´t matter anyway. Sawyer is no "fleur", it´s just not him

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 08-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think you're bad, Arawen. I think you stopped right when the show started to crumble and you could tell they only wanted to "satisfy" Skate fans with small moments such as when SK saw each other in 5.08 etc... because I pretty much think they were already set up the ending in a way. I watched Lost after it ended and I wanted to know how it ended, so I didn't stop when SK were separated, but I understand it must have been hard for fans since the beginning to watch their couple being tore apart because of one of the most hated characters on TV.
Old 08-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

deadJack has a imaginarykid with deadJuliet....I still cant get my head around that

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 08-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLonely (View Post)

This story is short, but I like it: In Another Life Touch Down, a lost fanfic | FanFiction
Thanks for this.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)

"I'll keep you safe." And so he did.

Quote:
deadJack has a imaginarykid with deadJuliet....I still cant get my head around that
Ikr?? Wtf was that all about?
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Old 08-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

because Kate was his wuuuu so why Juliet??? HELLO wtf

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen (View Post)
You might think I´m bad but I actually stopped watching Lost completely after season 4 (have seen the finale though). I was just tired of it and it seems like it didn´t matter anyway. Sawyer is no "fleur", it´s just not him
You're not bad - - you're smart. I had a very "uh oh" feeling somewhere in the middle of S2 and thought many times about abandoning the show. By the end of S3, the levels of stupid were off the charts, and it was only the hilarity and amusement from some portions of fandom that kept me involved with the series. But story-wise, it was pretty obvious by S3/S4 that the showrunners never had a master plan (comments from Fury & other ex-producers weren't even necessary to be able to see that - - anyone with a brain larger than a pea could manage it) and that there would be no answers or tying up of loose ends. How could there be? It was piles of thrown at a wall. Unfortunately, Sawyer and Kate (along with most other characters not named Jacksus) were sacrificed and wasted along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
because Kate was his wuuuu so why Juliet??? HELLO wtf
Just another example of Darlton's thrown piles of at the wall. The few remaining Lost apologists are still so hilarious in their vehement denial that that was EXACTLY what they were doing.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh this show

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 08-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
oh this show
It turned into a joke

Icon: Si_Crazy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread