100) Love Unexpected
101) Dacrown
102) Samzi
103) AutumnColorsღ
104) Serenitas
105) cap'n cook
Honorary Shipper - Gabriel Mann

Scene of the moment

B/c "if anyone were to fascinate me or sort of has a mind that's similar to mine, it's hers." - Gabriel
B/c "[Nolan]’s fascinated with Emily because she’s the person who understands him most." - Gabriel
B/c "Despite Daniel’s good looks and Jack’s nice guy charm, Nolan continues to steal the show..." — RoadRunner.Com
B/c neither of them know the concept of personal space.
B/c Babe, Princess, Kitten... all that's left is girlfriend.
B/c "Babysteps..." but we'll get there!
"Because they buy each other houses"
"We want to see them have a sexy training session soon!
"Because they've already claimed each
"I need my partner in crime back ASAP! You've been gone long enough! Nolem, back to business NOW " EVC
"Nolan will still protect Emily in this season, right?" "Or die trying" Gabriel Mann
"His commitment is all about Emily. She is really the center of his world" Gabriel Mann
"I really feel like he believes she is best suited to really understand him as a person. And there really is this deep love and understanding between them. " Gabriel Mann
"So much tends to happen from episode to episode that I would say at a certain point with Revenge, we will certainly explore every and all possibilities with the way these characters interact." GM
Nolan’s final line? he would look at Emily with the Hamptons sunset in the background and he would tell her, “Job. Well. Done.” GM
B/c"I will be by your side until we have taken down everyone who wronged your father... and me" Nolan
B/C they`re going to ride or die together in this!
We would be very pissed off if TPTB have them turning on another

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Revenge-for-Everyone

Wish list

A hug
A dance
An almost kiss
Emily getting jealous of one of Nolan's girlfriend/boyfriend
Emily and Nolan getting married for some Revenge (or not! ) purpose
Emily and Nolan pretending to be a couple for a Revenge purpose
Emily saying "I love you" to Nolan
Nemily leaving town together or going on a road trip together

~OP UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

Last edited by Dacrown; 10-04-2014 at 06:02 AM
Old 08-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

So sad Revenge closed
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YW

I know! The show is still on, but the board's closed. Not fair...but at least we've got our thread back
Old 08-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sucks it didn't get a lot of posting Yes

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Absolute Fan

hey ladies
I'm in love and always will be
Old 08-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
Sucks it didn't get a lot of posting Yes
Yeah, for some reason it had only one mod, so no wonder it was too much for her...
Old 08-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I want Nemily picccss!!!
I'm in love and always will be
Old 08-11-2014, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

oh God the board closed!
just noticed that:Zno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacrown (View Post)
Seriously? I'm from Russia too
really ? lol there's like only 2 of my homies I've met here all these years. ur english is great
what city are u from?

Last edited by science girlfriend; 08-11-2014 at 04:55 AM
Old 08-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so sad the board got closed But I'm also happy our thread was moved

I know right! I've only met two Russians on as well, including you There aren't many of us thanks!
Moscow, you?
Old 08-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

Hi guys

I just came back from my holidays to see the Revenge thread died, I'm really sad right now

It makes sense though because only a few of us were left posting there... And well, holidays happens... Also Revenge seems to have a small fandom now... Anyway, back to happier thoughts ^^

TFTNT, great titles, fits them

I'm really, really hoping there will be more special Nemily moments next season, but I'm not really hopeful when I have to read silly things like that from the Writers themselve:

Quote:
Luckily for Emily, there will always be one person willing to help Emily pick up the pieces - Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler).

"Emily has to start confronting all of these things she's left undone and how is she going to clean up messes with the people who have taken such good care of her," Harberts explained, according to TV Guide. "As we launch into season 4 Jack becomes center of that journey."

Like SERIOUSLY???? Shouldn't Nolan finally become the center of that journey? Isn't Nolan the one person willing to help Emily pick up the pieces? Isn't Nolan the one always taking care of her, no matter who she sleeps with, no matter how many times she abused him, or hurt people he loved?

Basically I agree with that tumblr poster:

Quote:
"Luckily for Emily, there will always be one person will to help [her] pick up the pieces - Jack Porter.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I SCREAM IN FRUSTRATION!!!!!

Jack is not the one who has always been there to pick up the pieces for Emily. Jack didn’t even know who she really was until the Season 2 finale. Jack knew her as a child but that is it.

Nolan has been the one person by Emily’s side since the pilot. Nolan was waiting for her when she got out of juvie. It was Nolan who David entrusted to take care of his only daughter. It was Nolan who realised straight away that she was Amanda Clarke when she arrived in the Hamptons. Nolan tried to look out for her during her rebellious teenage years. Nolan kept the infinity box safe until it was time to give it to her. Nolan made her a new infinity box when the old one was stolen. Every time Aiden left, Nolan was there to pick up the pieces. Nolan helped her to see the consequences of her actions. Nolan held her as she cried when her mentor was murdered. Nolan has been by her side the whole ****ing time, and it has been NOLAN who has continuously picked up the pieces.
i love you, too

And I can't believe the Writers would forget a character as important as Nolan. Like IRL, Emily and him would already be together, or Nolan would have already told her how he feels about her, eventhough he might be rejected. And I'm sorry, but NO this is not brother/sister type of love, this is BS!

Sometimes I really feel like giving up on that show as well, why hope for something that will never happen?
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-11-2014, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ELIZA

Yes, the board closing was unexpected to say the least...but I asked the administrator to move our thread to this board and now we have it So it's not that bad

I love it too, it's from the song Center of Attention and the whole lyrics fit them a lot

Yep, I read that...can't say that I'm mad(that's like what they always say, pushing Jemily and yet we get the most meaningful scenes in the end)however I disagree. All that you said and that shipper said is 100 % accurate and we can only hope writers will acknowledged that one day I think they are in denial tho They just don't want to say that Nolan is the one who always "picks up her pieces" because this would just bring up the most logical question:Why are they not together still? Why date Jack/Aiden/whatever random person they are going to write in? And the fact itself would just tear to pieces all the "wonderful and unbreaking" connection she ever had with anyone else tbh
Old 08-11-2014, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
ELIZA

Yes, the board closing was unexpected to say the least...but I asked the administrator to move our thread to this board and now we have it So it's not that bad

I love it too, it's from the song Center of Attention and the whole lyrics fit them a lot

Yep, I read that...can't say that I'm mad(that's like what they always say, pushing Jemily and yet we get the most meaningful scenes in the end)however I disagree. All that you said and that shipper said is 100 % accurate and we can only hope writers will acknowledged that one day I think they are in denial tho They just don't want to say that Nolan is the one who always "picks up her pieces" because this would just bring up the most logical question:Why are they not together still? Why date Jack/Aiden/whatever random person they are going to write in? And the fact itself would just tear to pieces all the "wonderful and unbreaking" connection she ever had with anyone else tbh
Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I've been MIA but I was on holidays, just came back ^^

I can't believe it's really closed But I'm glad we at least still have this thread, it was my favorite one anyway

Haha, I'm so completely mad It's like they're forgetting one of their most important character which is Nolan and it doesn't make any sense! Jack has NEVER ever been there for Emily!! He almost told her true identity to everyone at the beginning of the 3rd season and used her own feelings against her! While I understand why he was mad at her at that moment, I still think he over reacted! Even when Padma died or when Emily was about to show Tyler's relationship with Nolan to the world, even when he had to give up his enterprise for her or when he had to go to prison for her, he NEVER gave up on her! And this article is SO UNFAIR I can't believe it! So yes, I guess that admitting that Nolan is really the one "picking up the pieces" is like admitting that he's the love of Emily's life and I guess they don't want to do that
Old 08-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wAs worried about you tbh! But I'm glad everything is ok hope you had a great vacation!

Yeah, it's not like we posted anywhere else

I agree, I feel like Jack is helping Emily only because he has his own unfinished business with Graysons, otherwise...I don't think he would have supported what she's doing. And I think they killed Declan only because they wanted Jack to fit Emily more, because s1 Jack would never willingly participate in Emily's revenge plans...Isn't that sad that the only way for their epic, meant to be relationship to work is to change one of the characters for the worse? It's like:Now he is like Emily. Now he understands. Maybe he does. But the way he treats Emily now is very cold and distant IMO. There is no affection left at all. They are just partners and that's it. I don't think Jack is the one to forgive and forget, he will remember all the lies and truthfully so!
Old 08-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I wAs worried about you tbh! But I'm glad everything is ok hope you had a great vacation!

Yeah, it's not like we posted anywhere else

I agree, I feel like Jack is helping Emily only because he has his own unfinished business with Graysons, otherwise...I don't think he would have supported what she's doing. And I think they killed Declan only because they wanted Jack to fit Emily more, because s1 Jack would never willingly participate in Emily's revenge plans...Isn't that sad that the only way for their epic, meant to be relationship to work is to change one of the characters for the worse? It's like:Now he is like Emily. Now he understands. Maybe he does. But the way he treats Emily now is very cold and distant IMO. There is no affection left at all. They are just partners and that's it. I don't think Jack is the one to forgive and forget, he will remember all the lies and truthfully so!
Aaaaww!! That's so nice of you!! but nope, I only disappeared because of holidays, didn't have internet It was great, there was the sea and some sun but it wasn't too hot either

Haha, I know right?
I'm planning on coming back in the PD thread soon, but I don't want to come bare handed, I want to write that smut Franessa fic for Monika first!!

I feel this way too I also dislike when they have to make a character OOC for him to fit in a relationship or make him change for the worst mostly. It's like Jack has to fit Ems but not the other way around...
Jack definitely is NO Nolan, he would never do as much for her as Nolan would, and no one will ever convince me of that

More for you Diana

that makes two of us
Old 08-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

ELIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Sara | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread