Old 12-28-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Adore that art so much!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-30-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me too. It's so gorgeous and I love the scene.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Madie Updates

Quote:
The art of the #cateye 🐈

Go into the makeup trailer as me and leave as the character.💫 #maybeshesbornwithitmaybeitshairmakeupandcostume 💫
Old 01-04-2019, 12:44 AM
New Fan

He loves Kate, but he doesn't realize this.

The way he talks to her, the way he looks at her, the way he cares for her... indicate that he loves her so much.

There are so many things to talk about their special relationship, and the development of their love from season 1 to season 3.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to the thread sethkate. I'm Heather. Would you like to be added to the OP?

I definitely think in the beginning he didn't realize but slowly he knew what was happening.

I so agree. Their interactions were always so amazing.

I truly love discussing these two.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
Welcome to the thread sethkate. I'm Heather. Would you like to be added to the OP?

I definitely think in the beginning he didn't realize but slowly he knew what was happening.

I so agree. Their interactions were always so amazing.

I truly love discussing these two.
Yes, I'd love to be added to the OP.

I'll try to write some reviews about their relationship. It takes me a long time to write because my English is not very well (I'm not a English native speaker). But I'll try my best to discuss their wonderful relationship. They are perfect for each other.

Old 01-05-2019, 10:12 AM
New Fan

I have watched a lot of movies and TV series. I love a lot of characters. Frankly, I’m interested in so many couples, however, no couple makes me have a strong emotion like Seth Gecko and Kate Fuller. They are a perfect couple. I appreciate all cast and crew of this film.

At first, I’ll say something about the idea when they created two opposing characters: a proffesional thief and a preacher’s daughter. Actually, Seth and Kate appeared the first time in “From Dusk Till Dawn” 1996. Seth is played by George Clooney and Kate is played by Juliette Lewis. Seth and Kate are two alive characters in the end of the movie. He’s an infamous thief, handsome, confident, strong, decisive. He has special personal characteristic. He has leadership quality. She is young, innocent, lovely. Seth of FDTD 1996 is also very protective of Kate, but they don’t fall in love with each other. At the end of the movie, he gave her some money and refused when she suggested going with him to El rey. He said, “I may be a bastard, but I’m not a ****ing bastard”. I think this is an opening ending. It makes people feel satisfied, it’s not too sad or not happy. No romantic. But we can imagine about their life after that. In my opinion, the ending of the movie is good enough.

However, the producers of From Dusk Till Dawn TV series had realized something not very good in the original movie, and they changed something in the plot, created a new ending in the finale episode of season 1. Kate suggested going with Seth and he agreed. Personally, I think the producers would like to “fix” something wrong in the original. Seth and Kate should have gone together. So, I can say that they are really belongs together. They become partners, which is the destiny. And their relationship developed through each season.

In the season 1, their relationship is between a kidnapper and a victim. But he treats her so specially. It’s not like other kidnapping. He protected her from his brother, other ****ing guys and horrible demons. It may be not love. But it is the basic of true love. When you think someone important to you, you will protect them. And when you think someone important to you, which means that they are the people you love. And when you protect someone instinctively, this means that you feel they are very important to you even though you don’t really think seriously. It’s so complicated to explain. But I think that from season 1, there was a feeling of love deep in his soul, which he didn’t realize because he had never been in true love.

What about Kate? Or course, she is the symbol of morality, innocence, honesty, integrity. Kate is a preacher’s daughter and it seems that the best qualities of human is inside her. She loves her family, and she forgives the people who put her through so many terrible troubles. She gives her love to other people. Actually, I don’t think that she had a crush on him in the season 1. But she realizes that he is the only person she can rely on, so she suggested going with him at the end of season 1. Frankly, I think that she also had never been in true love before. Her relationship between her and a guy called Kyle is something childish. Moreover, I don’t think that she had any feeling with Richie. She kissed Richie because she wanted him to release her, and Richie kissed her because he thought about Kisa, the woman inside his head.
I can say that the directors and screenwriters are really talented. Kate and Seth don’t have any kiss scene or something romantic, but the way the treat each other makes us notify their feeling deep in their hearts. The plot of TV series makes us so curious about their relationship and hope that they will fall in love with each other.

In season 2, they become partners. Of course, he always shows his protection of her. And she shows her care to him. They live together a few months. Frankly, I really hope that they will have something special during this time. But nothing happened. She is so good that he could never hurt her. And they had some different opinions and seperated. I felt so sad when I watched this episode. She lost a person who always protected her. And he lost a person who could make him become a better person than a bastard.

Then, he had a relationship with Sonja. I really felt angry when he established a business relationship with her and made love with this woman. I think he is so stupid. He lost his brother, and he didn’t realize that Kate was important to him, and he lost her. On the other hand, he is so poor. I think he stuck to Sonja because he would like to forget everything. Sonja is something like drug that he used to escape from his pain. But drug could never help to relieve the pain. Only love can help people get over the pain. And love is only Kate. Only Kate could help him to relieve the pain. Only Kate could help him preserve his soul. Only Kate could help him to find the right things to do. But he lost her. I think that he realized that he was a real loser, because he just did some ****ing things to reach his target but he couldn’t protect her. In my opinions, season 2 is so sad because their relationship was broken.

In season 3, something really changed in their relationship. When he found her, her body has been taken by Amaru. It’s so miserable. I always think about his feeling when he saw her while fighting in the fight club. How would you feel if you lost someone who were very important to you, and then you found her but she became another person? Season 3 concentrated on the fight against Amaru to save the world. In my opinion, for Seth, he has only a reason to fight with Amaru. Because he wants to get Amaru out of Kate’s body and save her. He is not a hero who always protect the world. He just protects what he loves.

In season 3, there are still so many complicated characters and interesting stories about the fight again Amaru. Personally, it’s very exciting. However, to give a summary of this season, I can say that it’s all about Seth and his little precious Kate.

In season 1, he kidnapped her, he put her through so many troubles, but he always protected her and they became partners.
In season 2, he lost her, he realized that he lost a person he loved.
In season 3, he found her, he wanted to save her.

It’s so ridiculous to think about From Dusk Till Dawn as a romantic TV series because it’s an action-crime and horror film. But it’s so romantic and the best of this TV series is the relationship between Kate and Seth.

Of course, I constantly tell about the love of Seth to Kate. And how about Kate? Her smile at the season of season 3 indicated that she smiled to only Seth. They don’t need to say anything. But they really realized what happened deep in their heart.

I felt so funny and happy when watching the conversation between Seth and Richie.
Seth says, "Here's to getting rich and fat" and Richie says that "And dying in the arms of a beautiful woman". At this point, Seth disagrees, saying “That doesn't work anymore”. Why did Seth say that? Because “that doesn’t work anymore” for Seth (not really for Richie), because he can’t die in the arms of a beautiful woman, because he has a true partner, Kate. It’s so funny, but it’s just my opinion.

Last edited by sethkate; 01-05-2019 at 10:13 AM Reason: edit some mistakes
Old 01-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

A new SethKate shipper! Yay! Welcome to and the thread. I am Ashley.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-05-2019, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
A new SethKate shipper! Yay! Welcome to and the thread. I am Ashley.
Hello Ashley,

Nice to meet you.

The first time I saw From Dusk Till Dawn was since 2016. I watched constantly season 1, season 2 and season 3 in a week.

Now I've just found this topic. So exciting!

Frankly, the plot of From Dusk Till Dawn is so interesting, however, the main reason I saw is Kate & Seth.

Other characters are very exciting, such as Richie, Santanico, Carlos, Freddie Gonzalez, ... Each character has a special characteristic. However, I love Katie & seth the most.

Last edited by sethkate; 01-05-2019 at 06:58 PM Reason: edit mistake
Old 01-05-2019, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sethkate - Welcome to the board again. And it looks like Ashley actually started the thread so she'll have to add you.

Your English is great.

Seth and Kate are definitely in my top favorite couples.

I got to admit I don't really like the movie and what I do like it about is SK. And even when I first saw the movie way back when I still shipped SK and I was kind of sad she didn't go with him. I definitely think there was something there with them even in the movie though not as much as the show of course. I think there was an ending for the movie where they were going to have Kate go off with Seth but for some reason went with the ending they did.

I got to say though even though I do like SK in the movie it's nothing compared to how much I love SK in the show. I truly love how they devolved them and all the interactions we got. Plus DJ and Madison played so well off each other. They gave us so much intensity and emotions and it just all came together beautifully.

I absolutely love when Seth says that doesn't work anymore and knowing Kate was in the back seat makes it even more awesome.

I ended up binge watching too when I discovered the show. Back then though only S1 was released.

I admit there are some characters I don't like at all but I did really enjoy most of them. My absolute favorite character is Kate though.