View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:24 PM
fractured moonlight
Fan Forum Legend

sethkate - Welcome to the board again. And it looks like Ashley actually started the thread so she'll have to add you.

Your English is great.

Seth and Kate are definitely in my top favorite couples.

I got to admit I don't really like the movie and what I do like it about is SK. And even when I first saw the movie way back when I still shipped SK and I was kind of sad she didn't go with him. I definitely think there was something there with them even in the movie though not as much as the show of course. I think there was an ending for the movie where they were going to have Kate go off with Seth but for some reason went with the ending they did.

I got to say though even though I do like SK in the movie it's nothing compared to how much I love SK in the show. I truly love how they devolved them and all the interactions we got. Plus DJ and Madison played so well off each other. They gave us so much intensity and emotions and it just all came together beautifully.

I absolutely love when Seth says that doesn't work anymore and knowing Kate was in the back seat makes it even more awesome.

I ended up binge watching too when I discovered the show. Back then though only S1 was released.

I admit there are some characters I don't like at all but I did really enjoy most of them. My absolute favorite character is Kate though.