Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Hi Suz!

I'm tired.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Have I said how much I love this title? I think I just noticed it today for some stupid reason.

Seriously, though, can we up it to a weekend 7 days a week?
Old 11-09-2004, 04:12 AM
Master Fan

I'm all for weekend all week long.

I could even give up the idea of getting paid to read if I could do it in my proper spare time instead.
Old 11-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

I really want to get out of my house for good now but i know i can't as yet. *sigh*
Old 11-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Jo - Any chance of you being able to get out of the house in the near future?

don't be a stranger, Jo!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

I am staying home from work today. And I slept most of the am. And I guess I'll go back to bed or the sofa to sleep some more.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*
Jo - Any chance of you being able to get out of the house in the near future?

don't be a stranger, Jo!
Actually I meant moving out of my house and living in my own apartment, i really want that. *sigh*

But I guess it won't happen in the near future considering i don't even have a job yet.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

hey i´m tired as well

watching pretender at the moment

hey Jo, Maxi

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Jo - it is hard moving out without a proper income. Hope it sort itself out soon.

Suz - I always heard such good things about The Pretender, but I haven't watched much. I missed a lot of it from early on, and I've been bad at keeping up with airing times.
Old 11-09-2004, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Maxi, i hope I can depend on myself soon.

And i've only watched a few epsiodes of The pretender but I don't watch it anymore.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Which shows do you follow?

Of the ones on air, I mainly follow The O.C and 24. Recently I've got back into watching Gilmore Girls too. I like One Tree Hill too, but I don't follow it as closely.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

I watch The OC regularly too and the Gilmore Girls as well even though it kind of sucks this season 4 so far. And well I used to watch 24 on a regular basis but not anymore. Yeah and I'm hooked to One Tree Hill just like The OC currently.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I caught an early episode of 90210 this afternoon. Something I never have time do watch when working. It was so nice seeing it again, Brenda was still around. Sigh. Wish that series was out on DVDs.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*

Suz - I always heard such good things about The Pretender, but I haven't watched much. I missed a lot of it from early on, and I've been bad at keeping up with airing times.
the Pretender was a great show .. i watched all 4 season and have them all on tape lol i´m crazy i know

are you feeling better maxi?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maxi, staying home from work? Are you sick?

Ah, I love the idea behind the Pretender, but for some reason I never really watched it much.

Ok ... I've gotta vent. I am sooooooooooo tired of the kids at work already. Somebody give me a hug or remind me why I teach. And forgive me for griping. But they have just been evil little witches lately. Plain evil. Purposefully doing stuff to be mean toward one another, acting like elementary kids (when they are high schoolers) and I have NO PATIENCE any more. None whatsoever. I mean it's like every day I have to correct someone on stupid elementary behavior. Like put your desk back down, don't throw paper across the room, etc. Gah, I'm just needing to vent I am so tired of it all. And today I realize one of them has stolen my candy bar. A freakin' candy bar for crying out loud.

So I think I'm going to (in a funny, nonconfrontational way) have some fun with the missing candy bar tommorrow. I'll either 1) ask each class at the start if they've tried the new M&M candbar and see how they react or 2) write a Note to Self on the board to find out what the new M&M candy bar tastes like. No one will have a clue unless it's the freakin' troll who stole my M&M candybar.

Ok ... so am I evil or what?