Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

OT #21 - Give Us Five Day Weekends Now!

Thread title because I felt demanding, yo.

The previous thread
Old 09-27-2004, 09:32 AM
Moderator Manager

looove the thread title. if i have that, i'll be here in FF everytime! i miss everyone here!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Me too. I'd live here. Well even more that is.

Old 09-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

i don't know how I could live more on FF sometimes
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread. Yaysies!

I'm in crisis mode. My computer got this huuuuge virus and i lost all of my music vids. That's right, ALL of them. And i had over 50. But now they're all gone. I could seriously cry right now

Computers suck. They really do.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Aww, poor you Catrina.

I had computer problems about a year and a half ago, and I lost lots of valuable files. Including the entire first season of Farscape. So I know what you mean.

Hi Maria
Old 09-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

hi Maxi...hows the weather treating you there? here it's sunny at the moment, but pretty cold...but it's beautiful outside with all the trees with the leaves changing....

to everyone else...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 09-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hola folks!

Sorry i haven't been around. I have had a computer disaster. I got a killer virus and my whole computer is screwed. The repairman had to take away the hard drive and scrub everything on it. So i've lost everything. Music vids, wallpapers, avatars and icons. The lot. It's all gone. And i've obviously had no net access as a result. I'm typing this from college.

But if all goes to plan i should be back up and running with full net access by sometime on Thursday. Here's hoping.

Just checking in to give y'all a heads up. I'll be looking for an update of what i've missed when i get back!

Love ya Later.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Catrina - I hope you'll have the computer up and running properly again soon.

Maria - it's been great here today too, sunny and bright for a change (lots of rain and grey most of the previous days). Yay. I even had time for a fairly long walk with the dog this morning since I started a bit later than normal.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Supreme Fan

hey all.

i have nothing to say so I'll just leave it at that :S
Old 09-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Got to love your avatar, Marie. How did you like the race in China? I saw a part of it, and I liked what I saw.
Old 09-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*
Got to love your avatar, Marie. How did you like the race in China? I saw a part of it, and I liked what I saw.
I wondered what was going on then cos i only clicked on this to track it and next thing i know is my post isn't at the bottom.

thanx i love my av as well but the thing with his name is maybe too pale...

i got up at 6:50 to watch the race... i had no clue what was going on when my alarm went off i thought that the race was ok, but not the best of the season. i felt that neither kimi or jenson deserved to be p3 because they both did very well!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

I am so wierd. I have troubles sleeping in during the weekends when I have time off. I can't say I have major troubles getting out of bed when I have to go to work but I'm always too tired for my liking.

Is there a club for odd people like me somewhere?

Yeah, I thought so to regarding Kimi and Jenson.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey again chickas!

The good news - I now have a fully functional computer with really smart new software, a DVD drive that i didn't have before, a movie making program and most importantly a reliable virus program that i know will work.

The bad news - I won't have any internet access at home till Tuesday We set up the new service provider and were all ready to go. But guess what? Turns out my mum has the wrong type of debit card and as a result the ISP wouldn't let us register. So she went to the bank and they can send her the correct type of card but it won't arrive till Tuesday. Major bummer. Until then i'll just need to rely on using the computers at the college and the local library as often as i can to check in with y'all.

Gotta go Until the next time!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Supreme Fan

Catrina - atleast your PC works now which is a good thing and Tuesday isn't really that far away

Maxi - i don't sleep too late at the weekends... 9:20 on a saturday and 7:40 on a sunday (cos i'm made to get up and go to church). In fact there is now only one day during my week when i have to get up at 7!! although after Christmas there will be 2...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread