Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Supreme Fan

maxi - so far I've discovered why I don't draw people in pastel normally but it should still come out okish cos the shapes i started with were approximatly right.
what might u buy later this year? a new car... a house... i'm curious

and congrats anne i'm sure u'll do a good job over there
Old 05-30-2004, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

I would like to trade the snowmobile I have to a new one, and it's pretty costly so I need to not spend too much. At least I can't afford any major travels if I want to be able to go through with it. I will decide for sure sometime this fall.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Well today has been a holiday here, pretty much everything has been closed but tomorrow is a regular day here, no holidays or anything like that...

Maxi- A new snowmobile? Well that's something you don't hear everyday, heh... I've never done that whole snowmobile thing, we're too south here....

Marie- okay, we were talking about what Hmm, dresses, your dress sounds cool, we don't have proms here, we have Seniors day, it's this dance where you dress up in a fancy dress they used to wear, people that is and we have a dance with like walzes and tangos and that kind of stuff...it's held on the second year of the high school here...

Linds- Well shopping is addictive sometimes...

Anne- Congrats on the mod position, hon!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Hi guys
Nice weekend so far. Good that it continues tomorrow...

Marie I so did see Schumacher during the Monaco/Porto match. I thought he was going to fall asleep Hee Morientes' long hair. The guy's cute but not as sexy as Fernando. Tee hee hee.
I don't "hate" Orlando Bloom but I hate the whole phenomenon he's become, with all the 12 years old girl screaming his name and stuff. Pheewww. I liked him in LOTR, but the whole fandom because one's handsome always annoyed me. For what it's worth, I think he's a terrible actor.
I'll PM you my MSN, buddy It'd be nice chatting with you.

*kicks Maxi for saying that Andrew Mccarthy resembles her Faramir*
That guys does NOT look like my Faramir!

Woooo-aaah, thank you guys for the congratulations. Now I have TWO whips.
Old 05-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, "beware of the new two board powertripping mod"
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Our quest for world domination is going well, right Anne?
Old 05-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Right, Maxi

But it's more the new that appealed to me.

I'm hungry again. *sigh*
Old 05-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StellaSlight
Marie I so did see Schumacher during the Monaco/Porto match. I thought he was going to fall asleep Hee Morientes' long hair. The guy's cute but not as sexy as Fernando. Tee hee hee.
I don't "hate" Orlando Bloom but I hate the whole phenomenon he's become, with all the 12 years old girl screaming his name and stuff. Pheewww. I liked him in LOTR, but the whole fandom because one's handsome always annoyed me. For what it's worth, I think he's a terrible actor.
I'll PM you my MSN, buddy It'd be nice chatting with you.
did i mention that when i saw Michael I screamed at the TV and startled my cat so much that he ran out of the room (sorry if i've already said that)
haha was the Morientes not being as sexy as Fernando done on purpose cos maybe it could be read as he isn't as sexy as himself i dunno why. But i just found that funny I prefer Alonso too (that's who I'm assuming u meant by Fernando)

orlando... he seems a little pretty to me

and I'm awaiting your PM i bet u can't wait for me to be able to annoy u
Old 05-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*
did i mention that when i saw Michael I screamed at the TV and startled my cat so much that he ran out of the room (sorry if i've already said that)
haha was the Morientes not being as sexy as Fernando done on purpose cos maybe it could be read as he isn't as sexy as himself i dunno why. But i just found that funny I prefer Alonso too (that's who I'm assuming u meant by Fernando)

orlando... he seems a little pretty to me

and I'm awaiting your PM i bet u can't wait for me to be able to annoy u

I forgot the PM!
You know me, that's probably the second time I did this...
Okay, sending you one right now.

As for the Morentes not being as sexy as Fernando, it was done one purpose. It was too easy, and I knew you would note that

Anne
Old 05-30-2004, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm a little bit late with it, but congrats on the new board Anne! Being a multiple mod is so much fun. It's gone right to MY head, I know that

Hey everyone It's nice to have tommorrow off. But I was watching Memorial Day specials on the History channel tonight, and it was all about the World War 2 vets. Got me all upset, I miss my grandfather.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-31-2004, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

aww, Cas
Old 05-31-2004, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Cas thank you
Aww, memorial days tend to do that for alot of people. Big hug to my Cas-girl

Linds and Joanne oh my, I'm cursed. My Imagination Shop program didn't run properly yesterday. I lost several avatars that I made, I have to re-make them again
Which means that I'll post them to you later than I thought.

Hi to Maxi, Maria, Marie
Old 05-31-2004, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

hey can i join the conversation? well for those who dotn know me.. i´m Suzie.. you can call me Suz

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2004, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
hey can i join the conversation? well for those who dotn know me.. i´m Suzie.. you can call me Suz
Hi Suzie
Of course you can join the conversation! It's always nice to have new people coming over here to chat a little bit, but seems like we bite because no one new ever comes over here
I'm Anne, by the way.
Old 05-31-2004, 07:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

well i´m new.. not new on ff but new here ..and i´m not afrait of bites .. so ..

nice to meet you anne. where are you from?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread