Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2004, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

Well Take That was okay, I wasn't a real fan, but I like Robbie Williams and his solo stuff, I was at his gig last year and it was without a doubt the best gig I've ever been on! T
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 02:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra
Speaking Eamon and that particular song, I had it playing in my car today and my mother and I went out to dinner. I completely forgot it was on the mixed CD I had and the next thing I know my mother had ejected it from the player and had it halfway out the window.
... my mother would have done the exact same thing

i have to say that i am and i was no boygroup fan at all.. its funny because i disliked Thake tHat but i love Robbie Williams.. i disliked N sync but i like Justin timberlake...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-04-2004, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

well like I said I like RW and am also a huuuge Justin Timberlake fan as the girls here know
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

I don't like the boyband genre at all either, although I agree with the consensus by some that RW is better solo than in a group. Some of his solo songs are okay listening to (although I wouldn't buy them).
Old 06-04-2004, 06:52 AM
Supreme Fan

awwwww Robbie rules I think there is only one of his albums that I don't actually have and it's the one called "Swing When You're Winning" but that isn't his own stuff so I'm not that bothered.
My favourite robbie track has to be "Angels" i think

my boyband thing... i like Westlife (i saw them live at the end of April for the 4th time and Busted and Blue. and i liked Boyzone, five and a1.

But i do also like stuff like Blink 182, Kanye West, Twister, Usher, Outkast, Basement Jaxx i'm trying to think of what else i like i'm sure i'll think of some later
Old 06-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Hey all!

I came home a while ago after spending the day in the city looking for new sandals and a new bikini and I found both! And even at a moderate price I might add...Now I have new black silk lace strappy sandals and they are just so pretty heh

Marie- I have swing when you're winning but i hardly ever listen to it, I like Robbie's own stuff better

and my boyband thing, I have to admit, I pretty much still love Blue, I have all their albums and I liked Five too and I have all their 3 albums as well... and i bought a1 for one euro at a sale once....A euro is less than one pound...

But then again it's not really the primary stuff I listen to,I also listen to Maroon 5, The Calling, well JT naturally heh, love Usher, this danish hiphop band called Outlandish, Craig David, Kelis, Pharrell and the Neptunes, NERD, Jay-Z, P. Diddy, Boyz II Men, Aaliyah, TLC, almost any rn'b music goes fine by me, in addition The Rasmus( gotta have something domestic), Don Johnson Big Band (also Finnish, they play soul/hip-hop) and the odd one out Nickelback...The only music that I truly hate is techno and trance, I don't like it at all!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 11:04 AM
Supreme Fan

The Rasmus In The Shadows (i think that's what it's called...) totally rules!! i that track!!! (i'm hoping i got the title right cos i do adore it) that's the only one of their tracks that they've released over here (i think) so hopefully they will release some more stuff i may have to invest in their album

They are playing JT on the radio at the moment... Cry Me A River the extended version

i'm going out for tea with my parents and my brother. and my dad is running late so rather than coming home first we have to meet him there
I'd rather be going out with my bf though
Old 06-04-2004, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yup, it's called In The Shadows and it is a great track, allthough it was released here in January last year.... Well, I would think they will release more stuff, I think they have gigs abroad this year around Europe, because you can't see them here that often...Oh, if I was you, I'd invest in the album, I have it and it's pretty good, it's like one of the very few Finnish bands I like and it's the one most successful maybe ever abroad, don't I have good taste or what I've seen the guys live twice, the first time was at a club and Lauri, the singer was topless the whole gig and man oh man, is he fit, small but fit It kinda distracted me from the music from time to time...

Oooh, good ole' JT, so have you invested in his album?

So tell me about this boy of yours...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I really may have to get their album unless my brother has it. But i don't think he does... i've never heard him playing it if he does have it
small and fit reminds me of someone could it be Fernando
nah seriously. I've only ever seen Lauri once and that was on TOTP and I wasn't really watching the TV just listening to it so i didn't notice his appearance... but i do remember that he was wearing his shirt.

i do have Justified yes. It's pretty good i thought. But it's one of those annoying albums that grows on you I don't think i need to ask whether u've got it or not

Nick is just a little taller than me... and he has blonde hair and blue eyes... he seems to look in mirrors at his hair a lot to make sure that it is just how he wants it. He's really nice I really enjoy spending time with him
Old 06-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Well by all means do get the album

Well I've seen Lauri on gigs and then around the city, you can always regognise him from his spiky hair He's a real favorite among little and teenage girls I don't think he's the most gorgeous man alive( don't really need to tell you who is, lol....), but he's allright... Well I think you would have noticed if he had been shirtless But the music is definately good, I have one of their previous albums and their greatest hits collection in addition to Dead Letters, which is the new one...

No, I have it allright, I've had it since early November 2002 when it came out, are you shocked? Well needless to say, I really didn't need that much time for it to grow on me, but I have to say I wasn't that crazy about all the songs the first time I listened through it, but like the 2nd or 3rd time, I was sold!

Ooh, your Nick sounds like a guy I liked in my old school, appearance wise I mean, heh...So how long have you two been you two?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Hi gang

I think when it comes to music the only stuff I really can't listen to at all is Rap. Just grates on my nerves something terrible. Other than that my tastes are pretty eclectic.

But I do have to say, I'm not much of a JT fan

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Hi gang

Posting, while I should be working.

Cas, I share your music taste. I like pretty much everything in music, except Rap. However I have a preference for rock music.
Old 06-05-2004, 03:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good morning guys

well my taste in music is a lil weird .. i like almost everything.. i even do like the new songs from britney ..

so... someone around?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Supreme Fan

hey all.

maria - I'm pretty sure that Lauri was wearing a black t-shirt or shirt of some form but don't take my word for it
now who on earth would u say was the most gorgeous man alive sorry but i don't agree with u on that one and like u i don't think i need to say anything more

anyway I bought JTs album last year just before i went on holiday and the first time i listened to it and i was in the car and i thought "some of the tunes on this aren't as good as i thought they would be" but then i listened to it again and started to change my mind

well i was going out with him for 4 months and then i kinda messed it up and then we got back together just over a month ago

Suzie - i admit I love the new Britney track when i first saw it on the music channels i couldn't believe that it was her until they put up her name at the end but it was. I spent half an hour on two days last week watching the music channels just waiting for it to come on. I think it's just really beautiful. BTW do u know who the guy in the video is?

Maxi, Anne, Cas, Nath & Lindsay BTW anyone actually seen Linds reccently?
Old 06-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by *MH*
BTW anyone actually seen Linds reccently?
Lindsay is having computer problems at work and at home as well. i live a bad time right now where i have to be in FF everyday so i just cringe at all the missed posts i have to read.

anyway, back again guys! are we talking about bands? old or new? cos if its new, i'd go for LP (of course), goo goo dolls, collective soul, garbage & coldplay. and if we're talking about boybands...there's only 2 boybands i like, NKOTB & N'Sync. but the latter not so much.

btw, lorelai! nice to meet you, i'm lindsay.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread