Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Please add me Lisa!

Now that Josh has confirmed DS is over (for the time being), I hope NS finally get their shot again The only reason they never really gave the relationship a chance in the first place is 'cause they didn't wanna hurt Blair and Nate's always been in love with Serena so I'd love to see them back together

I thought DS were ok, UNTIL they were the reason their parents couldn't get together I hated that S made Lily not date Rufus 'cause of her and D, that was really selfish.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 09-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me to the list
Old 09-22-2008, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Gwen and BrathanSupporter Lisa's away till like Friday but I'll keep tally on who wants to be added or what not till she's back.

Gwen, IA. They say the old Serena was selfish for sleeping with Nate, but that was quite a selfish move of her to do with RL's relationship. A 20 year relationship compared to a 1 year relationship? Wtf?

I heard we didn't get any scenes today either, what they're doing is complete BS.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:39 AM
Elite Fan

Hear, hear, Nikki!

So, what's got you totally pissed? Is it the zero scene?
Old 09-22-2008, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

Uh-huh. I'm optimistic for the season in the long run, but where the fluck are our scenes? And DS broken up STILL get a whole episode.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly how I feel too!

It really is unfair. Why do they do this to us?! It's stupid.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Pilot Promo- NS
Dirty Little Secret Promo- NS
OMFG Promo- NS
S2 Promos- NS
What do we get? Nothing. Wait, DS... fun fun.

WTF?! I don't think there was NS or CB in that episode. Does Josh honestly think most of the fans care about DS? Most of them care about CB, get with the program. He's pimping them till no end with no outcome? What is he on?
Old 09-22-2008, 06:37 AM
Elite Fan

He likes to tease. I don't think it's smart to play with our patience like that. Especially since CW recently described their viewers as people with short attention span.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Nia, is your internet crapping up on you again?
What they said that? That's insane! But you do have a point, he really is testing our patients, I'm I'm sure the critics too. A whole lot of them were happy about the DS break up. Titles included something like "The Nightmare is over" or something like that. I really did like them at the beginning, but then it got suffocating and boring.. it's put me off GG a lot. Thank god for CB, I tell you. Sorry I'm bashing DS so much, I just have to vent.

You still optimistic?
Old 09-22-2008, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Yes. My internet's still crappy. The glitch in the company still isn't fixed.

They did and I guess, in a way, they're right. And is it weird that even Penn seemed a bit thankful that the DS nightmare is over? God, I love finally being able to write like that.

If it wasn't for CB, I would have moved a long long time ago.

I'm still optimistic, of course but not even CB can make me put off my GG boycott. Aaron maybe though.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

I can't take much more of the "true love always you are my air and I can't breath without you" crap. I want to see an ACTUAL epic story, not ... that.

I can go on and on

If people ever called NS shippers crazy, I'd have to smack them because at this point, IMO, most people ship their potential. We have no idea how they would be like as a couple (although I'm sure they won't be a sleeping pill), but I think they really have an epic story in the making. It has to be put to good use. I keep on thinking DS are endgame though, and it irks me one, their boring as hell, two their not as nearly as epic and three, come on, your first boyfriend isn't necessarily the one and only. Ah, Josh. He still hasn't learnt, I see. I will continue thinking that unless he shows he is actually worthy of my respect (like he cares ).

Aaron's going to be interesting.. he'll help Serena get over Dan without Nate having to be the rebound guy.

Sorry Nia, I type a lot when I'm angry.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

No problem at all, Nik. I love reading your rants.

People who call NS shippers crazy are crazy... I may sound like a 5 year old saying that but, really, it's illogical and... rude.

And it's true that your first boyrfriend isn't necessarily you true love. Serena is young and beautiful. I dont want to see her handcuffed to a boring relationship and be stuck in that sick cycle carousel.

I really do think I'm gonna love Aaron. I see him more as... the rich man's Dan. No pun intended. Meaning... he's Dan without the annoying side.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

I think that DS have to happen for there to be a point to having Dan in the show. NJ have to happen to make there a point to having Jenny in the show. NV...Vanessa, etc. They aren't all friends otherwise the only reason Dan and Jenny began being friends with the UES is because of the DS. Know what I mean?
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 09-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

You have a point Nat. It just shows how weak the Brooklyn characters the writers have made them to be. The Brooklyn characters just cannot stand on their own. I just wish they could improve in that area, get off their lazy bums and start building up these characters. Blair and Chuck, by far have proved that they can stand with their own storylines - that they don't have to depend on the other major characters to be interesting - but even THAt aspect of their characters are being massacred by the writers lately. They make it seem like Blair & Chuck revolve their life around each other and as much I like the idea of that, I would be more appreciative of that action if they did not completely abandon the other SLs they have. Chuck & Blair are the ones that save this show, IMO, and for the writers to completely ruin what they built is nonsensical and completely foolish.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added? i think they have amazing chemistry. Marie will kill me if she sees me there, she ships DS.

The Oh pervy Gizzie one

Icon: Red
Closed Thread   Post New Thread