Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2009, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't here because 1) I didn't know what time it was (Yaz replied to my message when I wasn't here so it didn't make a difference anyway, lol and yes I'm stupid for timezones ) and 2) I worked all day, from 11am to 6 pm, so when I got home I was so exhausted that I just HAD to sleep

It's ok for me next week, I just have to figure out the time
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys, sorry I wasn't here. My computer is running like crap at the moment and for some reason it really hates I have so much trouble getting this website to load and it drives me bonkers! I'm going to get it upgraded next year so it will run faster (hopefully anyway)
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Your icon is sad now
Old 11-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She joined the army! Wow! I admire her . You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, but do you know where they are shipping her off to?
I was surprised to find out she had joined the army. I hadn't known at all, and apparently she did it a while back to get money so she could go to school. It's just now that they shipped her off and I don't exactly remember where, but I know it was to a camp to train her and stuff. She's going to write to us while she's there so at least we'll have that. I'm still shocked though, and she doesn't look like the type to make it in the army, so I'm a little worried about how she'll deal.

Quote:
Next weekend might be possible for me, but that'll depend on my classes. I'll be more sure, a little later this week.
Aww, I hope you can make it.

I'm sorry Ju. But you know now the time right? I'm pretty sure I'm like 3 or 4 hours behind you, so when it's like 4pm for me it'll be either 7pm or 8pm for you. I think daylight saving's time might've changed it by an hour or so but I don't remember.

I really hope you get it fixed Kelly. We're gonna miss you around here. The time just doesn't seem to be right for anyone.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ My issue is more financial, the downside of maternity leave in Australia. At least I'll be here at least 2 days a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
^ Your icon is sad now
I thought it was cute It's all good though, I'll change it again in a week I really like you icon, who's in it?

Last edited by WyldIce; 11-23-2009 at 02:47 PM
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I was surprised to find out she had joined the army. I hadn't known at all, and apparently she did it a while back to get money so she could go to school. It's just now that they shipped her off and I don't exactly remember where, but I know it was to a camp to train her and stuff. She's going to write to us while she's there so at least we'll have that. I'm still shocked though, and she doesn't look like the type to make it in the army, so I'm a little worried about how she'll deal.
I get the worry. I have a cousin in the French army. He needed a job. Any how, his training weeks were horrible. He called his mother crying that he couldn't make it. She told him to stick it out. He did and now he has well paid secured job, a home, a wife and a son on the way and he is a very happy man. So as horrible as it was, it all turned out well in the end. Maybe it will be the same for your aunt .

That's good that she can write to you all. That's not fair that she had to do that, so she could go to school though .

How many people will still do the viewing party ? I know I probably will, if nothing comes up.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really like you icon, who's in it?
You mean the guys dancing? They're Finn, Puck and Will, from Glee

I LOVE the one you have now, I'm a brunette too, hehehe
Old 11-24-2009, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe it will be the same for your aunt
I hope so. At least she can write, and that's gotta be enough for now.

Quote:
^^ My issue is more financial, the downside of maternity leave in Australia. At least I'll be here at least 2 days a week
That's a bummer, but yay for 2 days a week.

Quote:
How many people will still do the viewing party ? I know I probably will, if nothing comes up.
Idk. I'll be here though. I kinda feel like crap right now, but even if I still feel like crap I'll be here!
Old 11-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's wrong?
Old 11-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, sweetie, are you feeling sick ?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Just a headache is all. I'm sure I'll be fine though. I haven't been sick in years. Don't worry about me, although the concern is nice.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Just a headache is all. I'm sure I'll be fine though. I haven't been sick in years. Don't worry about me, although the concern is nice.
Headaches suck , but I'm really glad to hear that you're not sick, Yaz .
Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
Headaches suck , but I'm really glad to hear that you're not sick, Yaz .
Naw, I don't get sick too often, but when I do it sucks. I just think my body wants to get sick, but I'm trying to rest so that I don't. I'll be fine.

Are we still on for the viewing party being this weekend?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know, my sister will be here
Old 11-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, well I totes understand if we can't this weekend especially since it's a holiday week. We'll see when the day comes.