Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still reeling over it. Wow.
Izzy Lightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 04:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Me too. It's so massive and of course I'll wait to see how it plays out. But I can't help but think it's probably changed the way I feel about them.

Emer
Emes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Why didn't he just tell her the truth about Lina?

But gah! Those tears coming down his eyes! What a tear-jerker!

On a lighter note: when Sulla poked Mike in the eye, my mom said: "He just messed up his pretty face!"

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I know. I felt so so awful for Mike. He really was trying so hard to do right by Paige

Emer
Old 08-15-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I know! It's such a sad situation.

Old 08-16-2014, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

I don't understand why he didn't just tell her the truth either. He was trying to save Lina from that disgusting creep. He couldn't have imagined that Sulla would stab and kill her like that. It came out of nowhere really. Now Mike has created a big, messy lie that is going to be really hard to extract himself from once this is all over. I mean what is he going to do now? Paige is never going to stop looking for Lina. She feels some sense of responsibility to keep her promise to Lina and save her. He's going to have to tell her the truth at some point. I feel for him. He's being pulled in so many different directions. He has pressure from the FBI to bring down the cartel and he's trying to save these girls for Paige when led to him staying in that gross place and pretending to be some unfeeling buyer. Then he gets brutalized by Sulla and unintentionally gets Lina killed trying to save her. He just cannot win. And Paige is broken from her experience in that place and can't see past her need to save those girls. Both of them are just hurting right now. It's gotten so messy. But I still hope that they can get past this eventually. Mike is a good guy and he's trying so hard to do the right thing. I need them to be okay again. And together. Eventually.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-16-2014 at 06:31 PM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Glad I'm not the only one who was really upset about last week's episode. I understood that Mike didn't want to let Paige down again, but keeping Lina's death a secret is only going to drive them further apart. I really don't see how they'll fix this.

I have the same thing about Charlie and Briggs. These boys keep lying to the women they love and its going to destroy their relationships.

Graceland...you're killing me here!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Jasonsgurl310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I agree about Mike being a good guy and think he's doing the right thing. It'll be hard, but not impossible, to get through all this, but I hope that they will be able to do it.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 08-25-2014 at 04:20 PM
Old 08-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

So I am actually inclined to believe Paige has forgiven him for everything that's happened except I think that it is upsetting her that she knows he's lying to her about Lina. Mike telling her the truth about everything would go a long way towards the two of them being able to heal together I think. And then there is that promo. Wth is happening? I need Mike to get his crap together. I don't like this downward spiral of darkness he's in right now. I know he's never going to be innocent little Mike again and he's not perfect or exempt from making mistakes but what is this crap with Briggs? Mike is not a bad guy, he is not a killer. If they character assassinate him for the sake of drama I'm going to be so angry. Mike is a good guy, he has a good heart. This is just isn't him. They need to pull him out of this dark place he is in and hopefully Paige is part of that.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-21-2014, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

It was kinda another weird episode for me. I mean I felt like there was some kinda of progress for them again finally but I really wish Mike would just tell Paige the truth. Because I think it's probably hurting her more the fact that he's lying and she knows he is.

Emer
Old 08-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

They are just breaking my heart! Mike is really a different guy than he was in Season 1.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

I don't understand why he is still lying to her. He knows she knows the truth anyway, but she wants to hear him say it. If you listen carefully when they were all having that big dinner fight, she says something like "you burned her body", then there was something I couldn't quite understand and then he actually said "that's on you". I don't think he was talking about Lina though exactly. But anyway he knows she knows so why not just come clean. I think it would actually go a long way with her. He's not doing himself any favors by continuing to lie to her. What's the point of this lie anymore?
At least they admitted they had something special, that was nice. But she doesn't think she knows him anymore and I hate that. I get that he is incredibly frustrated and stressed right now but I feel like he should care more about fixing things with Paige. But now he isn't interested in atonement? What is that? Paige hating him is better than putting in some effort to take responsibility for his actions and make it up to her? I don't believe that. I also don't trust their promos anymore either though. The promo for tonight's episode twisted that whole Briggs/Mike thing around. It never occurred to me that it could be a dream and dream or not they cut the actual dialogue all up too. So maybe Mike just has a down moment but Briggs convinces him that he needs to make amends and seek atonement while he still can? Because heaven knows Briggs is probably wishing he could atone for his crap with Charlie but she's not having any of it. I know Mike has been through the wringer this season and probably feels like the universe is working against him, but I need him to find some of that old Mike inside him again, his good and his light. I don't want him to be this dark, sometimes unfeeling guy forever. And I know he cares about Paige so I want him to want to fix things with her. I think he needs her and needs love so he doesn't lose himself entirely or get swallowed by darkness. I don't know how much hope there is if he's going to cut even her out of his life. I don't want him to become Briggs.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I don't understand why he is still lying to her. He knows she knows the truth anyway, but she wants to hear him say it. If you listen carefully when they were all having that big dinner fight, she says something like "you burned her body", then there was something I couldn't quite understand and then he actually said "that's on you". I don't think he was talking about Lina though exactly. But anyway he knows she knows so why not just come clean. I think it would actually go a long way with her. He's not doing himself any favors by continuing to lie to her. What's the point of this lie anymore?
At least they admitted they had something special, that was nice. But she doesn't think she knows him anymore and I hate that. I get that he is incredibly frustrated and stressed right now but I feel like he should care more about fixing things with Paige. But now he isn't interested in atonement? What is that? Paige hating him is better than putting in some effort to take responsibility for his actions and make it up to her? I don't believe that. I also don't trust their promos anymore either though. The promo for tonight's episode twisted that whole Briggs/Mike thing around. It never occurred to me that it could be a dream and dream or not they cut the actual dialogue all up too. So maybe Mike just has a down moment but Briggs convinces him that he needs to make amends and seek atonement while he still can? Because heaven knows Briggs is probably wishing he could atone for his crap with Charlie but she's not having any of it. I know Mike has been through the wringer this season and probably feels like the universe is working against him, but I need him to find some of that old Mike inside him again, his good and his light. I don't want him to be this dark, sometimes unfeeling guy forever. And I know he cares about Paige so I want him to want to fix things with her. I think he needs her and needs love so he doesn't lose himself entirely or get swallowed by darkness. I don't know how much hope there is if he's going to cut even her out of his life. I don't want him to become Briggs.
I couldn't have said this better myself!

I caught their little argument at the dinner table and was wondering if she had something that! If someone else heard it, maybe she did. I figured she knew based on how she talked to Mike in the bedroom, but I didn't think she would confront him like that in front of everybody.

Promos are always misleading, no matter what network they're on. We're just gonna have to wait to see what really happens throughout the episode.

Only 2 more episodes left!

Old 09-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I really hope they rectify them before the season end. I just can't handle them being at odds over the hiatus. I want season 1 Mike back.
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Jasonsgurl310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

Omg, wth was that? Really Paige? I mean yes what Mike did was not good but she is acting like he killed Lina himself. How could she tell Sid where Mike was? That was low. I know she's extremely angry but I don't really believe she wanted him dead. I mean she had a lot to process but she really wanted Mike's death to be on her hands? Speaking of, please tell me he's not really dead? There is no way they actually just killed Mike, right? I mean they'd have to be idiots to kill him. I don't even want a season 3 if Mike is dead. I thought it was bad enough that they destroyed Mike and Paige's relationship, but killing Mike is just unacceptable. What happened to this show? It's like they decided this season they would just destroy every last shred of hope any of the characters ever had.

Spoiler:
Reply   Post New Thread