Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do miss their bond, but hopefully we'll get it back
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like she knows he's right, that they need to stop the cartel entirely or the sex trafficking will just keep happening. It sucks not being able to help those girls now but if they succeed they'll stop a lot more criminals and keep that sex trafficking ring from just moving to a new location and continuing the business. So hopefully they will succeed and once those girls are safe and Paige can't stop worrying about them, she and Mike can start to repair their relationship. She knows he's a good guy and that he hates this waiting game too. They are so in love with each other that much is clear, but stuff got effed up really fast b/c of the cartel and the sex trafficking. I need her to forgive him. I need them to be okay again. I need them to be them again.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I wouldn't say they're "in love" yet, but there is still very much deep feelings there. I mean, Mike couldn't sleep with Jessica because of his feelings for Paige.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Well okay maybe that was my wishful thinking, lol, but I do think they are starting to fall in love. Like you said he couldn't sleep with Jessica because of Paige even though Paige kind of told him to do it to get help for the sex trafficking case. It was becoming love until they hit this major speed bump but they'll get past it eventually. I really believe that. Hopefully this season. With almost a year between seasons, that is far too long to wait for resolution with them.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

That was just so wrong of Jessica not to get help for the girls just because Mike didn't sleep with her. And it was kind of wrong of Paige to make him, but it shows what kind of guy he is that he couldn't do it.

Old 08-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. Although, Paige I could at least get where she was coming from, she was trying to help innocent girls in danger. But Jessica? I was like what kind of horrible person won't help innocent girls in danger just because a guy won't sleep with you? That seemed really messed up to me.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, it was really messed up.

Old 08-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Just watched last night's episode. I'm sad Mike and Paige are still on the outs. I hope the ice begins to break soon.

Emer
Emes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

That look though when she heard him say he was staying with the girls, I think she was pleasantly surprised and impressed. He was going to stay in that crap hole to protect the girls and I think that meant something to her. Now hopefully he gets them out of there somehow because in the promo he was back at the house so either he managed to shut it down or he just left having failed Paige and the girls again. Hopefully it's that he shut it down. She did acknowledge him and answer his question, so hopefully that's a sign that he did rescue them. I feel like if he failed her again, she wouldn't even be acknowledging him. I don't know I'm just tired of them being at odds over this. They really do want the same thing with this sex trafficking case. I really hope he saves the girls next week so Paige can stop being understandably p***ed at him and they can move forward.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^ITA! I hope Mike has/will save the girls and they can move on from this soon.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl on Fire (View Post)
^ITA! I hope Mike has/will save the girls and they can move on from this soon.
Daaaaaamn I don't know how they're going to recover after what happened tonight.
Izzy Lightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Lightwood (View Post)
Daaaaaamn I don't know how they're going to recover after what happened tonight.
It was so awful. That episode just left me with the worst feeling.

Emer
Emes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread