Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2008, 01:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemberley21 (View Post)
As much as Fi likes to push Michael and needle him about their "relationship" and the other men who are interested in her, she also knows when not to, and there is a deep trust between them. It's funny even though these are fictional characters and fictional cases and Hollywood-ized life of covert spies; it makes me wonder how anyone who actually does something like similiar to Michael's former line of work, can have any real type of a healthy and outside relationship totally separate from their jobs and find that balance ..
It's funny how you bring up "relationships totally seperate from their jobs to find that ballance"

Unless somebody already said this, simply put the only woman that understands Mikey (so far) is Fi simply because of their jobs at being spy. Look at Daniel Craig as 007. Bond finds a woman he really never thought he could ever find because of his job, but she dies and now it looks like he's going on a rampage out of revenge and answers in "Quantum of Solace". Opposites don't attract in the land of espionage, yet when there is attraction, it's only fleeting.

Look at Sam. He's a freeloader for sure, but he can't settle down either at his age or charming personality.

Tonight people, tonight...hell yeah...

(I need to start a Burn Notice forum here....)
silkywilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited for tonight. Except I have class until 9:30, so I'm going to have to go home to my DVR and try to decide if I should watch the Burn Notice finale first or the Supernatural premier. I have no idea how I'm going to choose

BTW, would you like to be added to the list silkywilkie?
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
karate0kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate0kat (View Post)
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited for tonight. Except I have class until 9:30, so I'm going to have to go home to my DVR and try to decide if I should watch the Burn Notice finale first or the Supernatural premier. I have no idea how I'm going to choose

So many hot men to choose from BN you can save because you will have new SN to enjoy for a bit. BN not so much.

the captain ღ his first officer
Pemberley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:

sure, add me to the list.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

hey there! I love Burn Notice and of course the Michael/Fi relationship!! Glad to see this thread on here!

Can I be added please?
AmandaB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. I kept reading about an intense scene between Michael and Fiona but damn. I was literally choking up and uttering 'oh my god,' every two words. Just Jeffrey did such an amazing job and Gabrielle played Fiona's reaction so well and their chemistry was off the charts tonight.

Old 09-19-2008, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

I've added everyone who's asked. Yay more MiFi fans!

I agree, last night their chemistry was just fantastic. I also really loved that Fiona seemed to genuinely want Michael to like her new boyfriend. Bringing him up over and over wasn't about making Michael jealous, she really wanted him to be OK with Cambell so that he wasn't miserable with them together. I think that showed a maturity on Fiona's part. They aren't together, but they work together, and their personal lives inevitably bleed over into each other's lives and it was sweet that she wanted to make sure he was OK.

The way he was looking at her while making that speech...just...
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 09-19-2008, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've added everyone who's asked. Yay more MiFi fans!

I agree, last night their chemistry was just fantastic. I also really loved that Fiona seemed to genuinely want Michael to like her new boyfriend. Bringing him up over and over wasn't about making Michael jealous, she really wanted him to be OK with Cambell so that he wasn't miserable with them together. I think that showed a maturity on Fiona's part. They aren't together, but they work together, and their personal lives inevitably bleed over into each other's lives and it was sweet that she wanted to make sure he was OK.

The way he was looking at her while making that speech...just...
Also I think she may like Campbell and he's a good distraction; it seems to me that she has to remind herself she is supposed to really like Campbell and he's her boyfriend. In a way, she was challenging Michael to help Campbell if it were a test and she had no problem with it until it got really dangerous and Michael was still willing to do it, and even go "deeper" undercover. For as much as Fi likes to push his buttons and needle him (like the comment about his favorite food in the oven which was made by Campbell!), she is deeply loyal to him and shows that their bond is something which is powerfully and will always be there even if they are a couple or not.

And the looks on both sides during that phone call? She is still hung up on him as he is with her. It was such wonderful angst ..

Old 09-19-2008, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

OMG that phone call speech was just... *sigh* They both did such an amazing job in that scene. Can't wait til they come back!
AmandaB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Added!
add me, too.

I asked yesterday, but for some reason it didn't come up on the forum...
Old 09-19-2008, 01:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaB18 (View Post)
OMG that phone call speech was just... *sigh* They both did such an amazing job in that scene. Can't wait til they come back!
yeah, that was some great stuff by Jeffrey and Gabrielle. not too mushy so it keeps it in character. Can't wait till Winter...
Old 09-19-2008, 03:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

What episode it the animation from? Thanks! .

Casey.
| John Eve | Shawn Juliet | Daryl Andrea | Damon Elena |
Icon: sevenstars @ Lj
JM&SMG91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Extreme Fan

It's from last weeks Double Booked. Michael just used a pickup truck to stop a dump truck from hitting Fi and the client of the week and Fi rushed back to help him into her car and make sure he was alright.
|Kara♥Sam|
icon by me
Old 09-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ Thank you!

Casey.
| John Eve | Shawn Juliet | Daryl Andrea | Damon Elena |
Icon: sevenstars @ Lj
JM&SMG91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Extreme Fan