Fan Forum Hero

Their Quickstep:

Team Cha Cha:

Backstage interview:

YouTube - "Insider" Backstage with 'Dancing With The Stars' Week 7

Laura|
Old 05-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those videos! I loved their performance last night. Hopefully they are safe today because I voted for them a lot.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

I hope they're safe!

I loved when Erin impersonated Maks before the team dance! She cracks me up.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Maks is so cute, look what he posted on his twitter. A Birthday Message to Erin...

Quote:
MaksimC HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU...HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU...HAPPY B(very high note)-DAY @ErinAndrewsESPN...HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU! You look too young to be 26
Cute.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

And look at what he did for her:

Quote:
ErinAndrewsESPN:Thanks so much for the b'day wishes..got to DWTS today and @Maksim filled my trailer w/ amazing flowers..I love my Russian!!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Loved loved their quickstep.. They were so AWESOME....

I made one banner of Erin/Maks... Nothing big:

Did you guys read Maks's comment to Elisabeth H on the View about Erin's dresses??
Old 05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dp
Old 05-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sktweety20 (View Post)
Did you guys read Maks's comment to Elisabeth H on the View about Erin's dresses??
I did. He's totally right. He also is making my little shipper heart go crazy today, with all his sweetness and protectiveness! I get the feeling he'd defend Erin at the drop of a hat. He's never been this sweet or protective of his partners before, at least not to my knowledge.

ETA: I love your banner, btw!
Old 05-05-2010, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, sit_spin..

Thank god that Erin and Maks are safe!!! Poor Erin's face....*sigh*

Next week:

Quote:
Confirmed by Erin and Maks to Shaun Robinson on Access Hollywood. They will dance the Argentine Tango and the Rumba.
Erin Andrews On Elisabeth Hasselbeck: It’s A ‘Slap In The Face’ | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Old 05-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe EH would say those things! Poor Erin, she gets so much crap thrown to her and yet she still keeps smiling and dancing. I admire her.

Those tweets are so cute I think Maks would definitely defend Erin, he's very protective of her.

Lovely banner!

They were in the B2 I'm glad they made it.

Laura|
Old 05-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

I am so glad they were safe. I would have been so mad if they went home. These two are amazing!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Couple post-elimination interviews:

Erin tweeted three pics of the flowers Maks gave her.

Laura|

Last edited by Lazy; 05-06-2010 at 08:04 AM
Old 05-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Maks is so sweet to her! Those flowers are beautiful.

I am really excited to see their sexy rumba on Monday! This will definitely be good.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for all the videos guy!

I can't believe the things Elizabeth said about Erin's outfits. First off, the pictures she was using to prove her point could not have been farther from the truth - she showed the outfit she wore for the samba which she was completely covered in! And second, who is she to judge Erin in the first place? Is Erin supposed to cower in her hotel room and dress like a nun for the rest of her life because some guy was exposing her WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE?

sorry. end rant.

I love that Maks got her so many flowers and is so protective of her. They're just adorable!

& I was terrified they were going home on Tuesday! They were in the bottom two! But now I can't wait to see their rumba and argentine tango! I think both dances are going to showcase their chemistry really well.. and I can only imagine what Maks is going to choreograph.
..damn, you kill me when you hold me like I'm your world.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by middiegurl08 (View Post)
I can't believe the things Elizabeth said about Erin's outfits. First off, the pictures she was using to prove her point could not have been farther from the truth - she showed the outfit she wore for the samba which she was completely covered in! And second, who is she to judge Erin in the first place? Is Erin supposed to cower in her hotel room and dress like a nun for the rest of her life because some guy was exposing her WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE?
I know! Elisabeth's comments were very ignorant. Her comments were very much in poor taste. I don't even know what in the hell she was talking about. She was going on and on about how Erin was wearing "next to nothing." Yet in the pictures that she was using to prove her point Erin was completely covered up. The most "risque" outfit of the three is what Erin wore for the Jive and that can't even been considered risque, she looked perfectly fine. Apparently Elisabeth is too dumb to tell that Erin's samba outfit is a full body costume/dress. Did she actually think Erin was only wearing some purples jewels over her breasts and that's all!? Maybe she should open her eyes. Literally nothing was showing. Also, Erin was wearing the same Madonna outfit as all of the other girls in the group dance! So what the hell...why single Erin out? Their outfits weren't even bad at all.

I loved hearing the cast's response to what happened to Erin. I totally agree with what all of the professionals on the show were saying about how all of the costumes fit the dances, they are appropriate for the dance. Derek Hough was saying how the show is really classy. That the girls wear beautiful outfits that can sometimes be sexy but they are never inappropriate. Maks was saying how the outfits are not skimpy, they are well thought out. I totally agree with those comments. I have never watched the show and thought someone's outfit was ****ty. I think the girls always look so beautiful and I love their costumes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread