Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Loyal Fan

true because their epic talk happened off screen. something like that should never be off screen. look at EE. They build their trust throughout every scene and we can actually see it, but with SE it just happened suddenly
Old 06-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
true because their epic talk happened off screen. something like that should never be off screen. look at EE. They build their trust throughout every scene and we can actually see it, but with SE it just happened suddenly
For real. All I remember watching was Elena telling him the story of her parents' death and him telling her she wouldn't be sad forever. Sweet, I agree, but epic? Please
dreamywriter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
For real. All I remember watching was Elena telling him the story of her parents' death and him telling her she wouldn't be sad forever. Sweet, I agree, but epic? Please
Yeah. But according to Elena they met, they talked and it was epic... okaaay

Well, the same happened with Elijah. They met, they talked... and I saw more epicness in the way they exchanged looks than the whole SE talk in 1X02.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Wasn't Stefan the one who said it was epic? I don't think I ever rolled my eyes harder at something he said

Quote:
Well, the same happened with Elijah. They met, they talked... and I saw more epicness in the way they exchanged looks than the whole SE talk in 1X02.
I hate using the word epic to refer to a couple, but there really was much more natural development and depth in Elijah and Elena's interaction. They didn't just sit around and said "okay, what do we have in common? what tear-inducing story can you tell me that I can pretend I don't know about and be comforting?" They bonded despite themselves and while watching the other in action. They grew to respect each other because of that. That's what makes them amazing.

I have to go, I want to write a bit more before going to bed tonight
Old 06-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I should continue writing. and the word epic is overrated anyway.
yes, it's true. they bonded naturally, without trying anything. It just happened.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I should continue writing.
Quote:
I have to go, I want to write a bit more before going to bed tonight
Yes you should
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes you should
Don't get too excited, it'll be a few days before I update. This chapter is going to be long, as in the two previous chapters combined long.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I disappeared, I assumed no one was around I'm typing up a long-ass COTM post for Elejah and trying to decide between screencaps or gifs.

Quote:
This chapter is going to be long, as in the two previous chapters combined long.
I will gladly wait for this chapter
Old 06-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Sorry I disappeared, I assumed no one was around I'm typing up a long-ass COTM post for Elejah and trying to decide between screencaps or gifs.
Gifs gifs gifs

Quote:
I will gladly wait for this chapter
Old 06-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

I know, gifs is my first choice too but I'm so anal I need them to be uniform and while there is a ton of great gifs out there most of them are very different styles and sizes. It's driving me nuts
Old 06-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

You, obsessive? Please

ETA: Quick question, what time do kids come out of high school everyday in the USA?

Last edited by dreamywriter19; 06-10-2011 at 06:58 PM
Old 06-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I know, I know. An online friend asked why I ship Elejah so this post got started as a reply to that and I decided it'd make a good COTM post and it's like...8 paragraphs long or something. Maybe 10. And with the gifs, or screencaps, it's going to be.......long. And because I'm me of course I want to do stuff with the font and the colors and....it's a process.

What are you up to?
Old 06-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know, I know. An online friend asked why I ship Elejah so this post got started as a reply to that and I decided it'd make a good COTM post and it's like...8 paragraphs long or something. Maybe 10. And with the gifs, or screencaps, it's going to be.......long. And because I'm me of course I want to do stuff with the font and the colors and....it's a process.
I love it! I can't wait to read it

Quote:
What are you up to?
Because of the question? I need Elena to lose track of time at Elijah's place, but I have no idea how long is too long over there
Old 06-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I need Elena to lose track of time at Elijah's place, but I have no idea how long is too long over there
There's no such thing as "too long" when you're with Elijah, bb
Old 06-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's no such thing as "too long" when you're with Elijah, bb
Oh, I know. Elena doesn't. Neither do Stefan or Damon or Bonnie or everyone who's worrying out of their minds because Elena is alone with an Original. Besides, she's 17 and Elijah's supposed to be in his mid-thirties. Do you think Jenna would be thrilled?

Anyway, my point is, Elena is supposed to go to Elijah's after school. What time does it end?
Reply   Post New Thread