Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

If we see it, they are forgiven. But it doesn't sound like it will be on the dvd, that sucks if they release it some other but can't on the dvd but any way is good for me. I NEED that scene in my life.
jbshmdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

AP is the actress who plays Layla.

Sounds like Lionsgate has no say what content is on the DVD sets. If it is like S3 DVD set, there will be no extras. That was a huge disappointment as there were several J/A related scenes cut that I was hoping would be on there.

noting he received another incoming call from a buyer following Thursday morning's earnings call.

Do we really think Lionsgate will find a new network/platform for the show? At first I was like no way, but they claim people are coming wanting the show. I guess we will see if anything pans out. So looks like the original cast is still under contract & will be involved if they find new home for the show, so they must have contracts through Lionsgate & not ABC. Also sounds like ABC Studios is still involved too.
KellieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
AP is the actress who plays Layla.

Sounds like Lionsgate has no say what content is on the DVD sets. If it is like S3 DVD set, there will be no extras. That was a huge disappointment as there were several J/A related scenes cut that I was hoping would be on there.

noting he received another incoming call from a buyer following Thursday morning's earnings call.

Do we really think Lionsgate will find a new network/platform for the show? At first I was like no way, but they claim people are coming wanting the show. I guess we will see if anything pans out. So looks like the original cast is still under contract & will be involved if they find new home for the show, so they must have contracts through Lionsgate & not ABC. Also sounds like ABC Studios is still involved too.
Well, lock that **** down then! If people are clamoring to get it like they claim, made a deal and let us know!
soup333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Opps looks like the link didn't work properly for the article I was referencing. Let me try again.

'Nashville' Finale Explained; Season Five - Hollywood Reporter
KellieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

I think it's crazy to push for the 22 episodes thing, the only place they could get that would be streaming, network that seem possible don't go for that higher a number.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think only networks are giving orders of 22 episodes these days.

Cable doesn't. I think the last one to do it was Anger Management on FX that had a weird contract where Charlie Sheen did about ten episodes and if they did well, FX agreed to pick up another 90 episodes.

And Hulu picked up The Mindy Project for 26 episodes which was pretty extraordinary for a streaming service. But even this latest renewal is only 16 episodes.
Old 05-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

In a way if they are somewhat sure that they are getting an s5, I totally understand why they gave J/A that cliffhanger. It gives them time to slow reconnect instead of rushing a romantic reunion. Like go on a first date since deciding to try again etc. Redoing all the steps the right away this time while also finding footing in their career. Like does Juliette's confession affects hers, does Avery have to finish Crayla's album because of contracts? Because working with Layla now is the same as Jeff/Juliette working together post one night stand to me except Jeff never tried to ruin Avery's life. Do J/A finding get to work together again? So many great things could be explored in s5 if we get one. And the more I think about it the more I think the writers decided to make J/A the new D/R in terms of turmoil before getting the happy ending. We had that turmoil in end of s3 to end of s4 and now would be the time to rebuilt J/A in s5 and give them the marriage and wedding and honeymoon they never got. And I do hope they timejump a little at some point just because I want the little twins who play Cadence to still play her.
Old 07-31-2016, 02:30 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
In a way if they are somewhat sure that they are getting an s5, I totally understand why they gave J/A that cliffhanger. It gives them time to slow reconnect instead of rushing a romantic reunion. Like go on a first date since deciding to try again etc. Redoing all the steps the right away this time while also finding footing in their career. Like does Juliette's confession affects hers, does Avery have to finish Crayla's album because of contracts? Because working with Layla now is the same as Jeff/Juliette working together post one night stand to me except Jeff never tried to ruin Avery's life. Do J/A finding get to work together again? So many great things could be explored in s5 if we get one. And the more I think about it the more I think the writers decided to make J/A the new D/R in terms of turmoil before getting the happy ending. We had that turmoil in end of s3 to end of s4 and now would be the time to rebuilt J/A in s5 and give them the marriage and wedding and honeymoon they never got. And I do hope they timejump a little at some point just because I want the little twins who play Cadence to still play her.
Me, too. I like Andi and Nora. They have gown on me. I'll be disappointed if they don't come back.
nashville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Loyal Fan

The twins' mom tweeted that the girls got a call from producers so I guess/hope that means they will be a part of S5. Though babies that age are changing and growing quick - so they last filmed in April and will film again in September/October, so they will probably look a little noticeably older.

Spoiler:

In the articles about Connie possibly doing only 10 episodes, everyone says that Hayden is set for the full season. Remember those articles basically blaming Hayden for the show's cancellation in May, like she wasn't willing to be a part of the show anymore and that's why it got axed? Wrong!!
slbcwrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
The twins' mom tweeted that the girls got a call from producers so I guess/hope that means they will be a part of S5. Though babies that age are changing and growing quick - so they last filmed in April and will film again in September/October, so they will probably look a little noticeably older.

Spoiler:

In the articles about Connie possibly doing only 10 episodes, everyone says that Hayden is set for the full season. Remember those articles basically blaming Hayden for the show's cancellation in May, like she wasn't willing to be a part of the show anymore and that's why it got axed? Wrong
!!
Yep we all knew it was wrong even if some who thought this is a fanbase competition wanted to blame her.

Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2016, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't have access to the sides anymore so if anything interesting with J/A comes up, let me know!! So far it's been pretty slim for them in the sides, but I choose to look at it as a good thing - that means they're not having as many scenes that involve random, temporary characters. Hopefully they have a lot of scenes with each other and other main characters. Can't believe we still have to wait over 2 months for the premiere...
Old 11-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
I don't have access to the sides anymore so if anything interesting with J/A comes up, let me know!! So far it's been pretty slim for them in the sides, but I choose to look at it as a good thing - that means they're not having as many scenes that involve random, temporary characters. Hopefully they have a lot of scenes with each other and other main characters. Can't believe we still have to wait over 2 months for the premiere...
I don't have the sides anymore either. But if anyone wants to talk about them here, would love to hear thoughts on them.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I miss you guys! I take it there still isn't much to talk about from the sides? Is boring better than abject horror? Hehe. I guess it's easier on the blood pressure.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I don't know if it is I mean it's better because if I disliked AP any more than I already do it wouldn't be healthy but I don't know. Am I the only one that is indifferent so far to this season? Like nothing sounds exciting to me. It feels like all the progress they had made in the finale will be ignored for some. Part of me still wishes they had giving us the happy ending for J/A in the season 4 finale and ended it there.
Old 11-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

There were some days, particularly when the sides came out with Avery sleeping with Layla, and the night AP retweeted Juliette-bashing PPD-insensitive comments, that I thought my blood pressure could not get any higher. So I do not miss that, LOL. But yeah, as of right now, I'm still waiting to hear something that gets me really excited. I'm hoping that there are really good J/A scenes that we just haven't gotten a peek at in the sides.
Reply   Post New Thread