Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

tonight episode was awesome...the stairway kiss was . J/C was so cute...but did you guy see the commerical for next week. Damn Christina is doing some damage to Paula...Yah...Christina wants her man.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
fate2doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

this is going to be very interesting.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually don't dislike Paula. I don't like her standing in the way of J/C, though.

fate2doom -- Ah, no spoilers please! *covers eyes*

I thought it was just the cutest thing ever when he went after her in the hospital. Reception my a ss.

I had an awful feeling afterwards, though, when he went "I don't know what this is." I don't think that he feels like it's over, but he sounded just a little too... frusterated for my liking.

It was so cute when he and Terry were talking about the two of them... they sounded like girls talking about crushes, lmao.

I like how they included J/C in her visions. Sets up the tragic love story nicely. I'm glad to see that they're showing the importance of the relationship

I do have to say, I wish they'd talked more in this episode. The only scene together was the hospital one, and for the most part, there wasn't a lot of conversation.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

i thought that the scene when christina was dreaming everybody died except for jesse and christina. they both said i love you to each other. he stabbed her. he was hurt too. i was like wow.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:17 AM
Loyal Fan

hehehee...sorry Philosophist. But that was the preview for next week.
Yeah i thought they should have more scenes. But maybe next week will make up for it.
Yeah i thought the forthshadow was very interesting. But i kinda don't want it to play out that way, just so sad.
I thought Jesse lines were so cute..."i do i miss you and if i don't even know you"
Fox has this feature vid from episode 1, with the Jesse bed dream, at the end it say " A fate they didn't know about...brought them together...the same fate...will tear them apart. How much can love grow when one is destined to kill the other."

Last edited by fate2doom; 01-29-2005 at 01:49 AM
Old 01-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

oh yeah i watched the video. god this show is getting better and better.
Old 01-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah it is...so excited.
So they are going to go with the J/C killing each other...i hope that the outcome is different from Christina dream.

Old 01-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

oh yeah yujin i agree with you on that too.
Old 01-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks stefanie. I wish there were more pictures of J/C. I've been looking around and i can't seem to find any.

I glad that J/C relationship is not going to be in the backseat, but it also important in the show. Considering if J/C are going to battle it out in the end.

Old 01-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

what do you mean battling it out?
Old 01-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ah, I love this couple more all the time! Best quote so far, "How can I miss you if I don't even know you?" They're so great together!

Hey Stefanie, I think Yujin meant the battle between good and evil, the whole "one is destined to kill the other" thing. But I don't think it will necessary be a battle between them because I think Christina will be fighting herself as well. And I think Jesse will be fighting for Christina's soul, not really fighting against her. Does that make sense? Maybe I'm just

The shipper site is coming along and will hopefully be up sometime next week. I hope you guys will like it! And Stef, I will be in contact very soon.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

ok amanda . i understand. u know what i wonder if jesse thinks logan is his real father. i would think so right?
Old 01-30-2005, 12:49 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah what amanda said.

Stefanie, i think Jesse think that Logan is his dad, with the Sarah and Logan, Logan said something about Sarah and him are lying to Jesse.
Oh, next week look very interesting, more J/C scenes.
Can you guys believes that there are a bigger following for Thomas/Christina shipper.

The bed scene with J/C

Last edited by fate2doom; 01-30-2005 at 02:04 AM
Old 01-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Extreme Fan

fate2doom- I can see why people would like T/C... because they're the couple that doesn't technically exist yet, while J/C has been the 'ship since the beginning of the show... I think people just like to have options

Oh and if it's not a spoiler, it's okay. I just thought what you were talking about was, because I didn't really get that out of the preview... it was awfully choppy.

I think Jesse thinks Logan is his real dad, but what's always confused me is the scene in the pilot, where Logan has just come back from the Kramer's and they want Jesse to stay... but things are so weird and awkward and tense. I think that Jesse thinks Logan is his dad, but I also think he knows something isn't right.

Amanda I think you were exactly right I think Jesse will be fighting for Christina's soul, for her and him to be on the same side... for him not to lose her.

And my theory? He'll win. They'll have a love that will make her reject her destiny and they'll both be on the same side.

I mean, in the vision, they certainly didn't seem to hate each other, did they? They ran to hug each other. Jesse was happy to see her. He didn't seem to blame her for the destruction that was going around, I think he seemed happier to know that it wasn't her that did it.

But I think that all of that was caused because Christina turned good. And maybe Satan just wreaked havoc on the world because he'd lost the battle for Christina's soul. And I don't think that anyone on the devil's side had planned on ever having any competition for Christina's fate, until Harlan made them see that she was going to fight it.

And so I think that all of that was a result of Christina choosing the side against what she was born to be, and that's why everything bad was unleashed. Because her "dad" was pissed.

And even though it wasn't her fault, Jesse knew the only way to stop it was to kill Christina.

That's what I get out of that vision, anyways
Old 01-30-2005, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Philosophist, wow that does sounds really good. I haven't even thinked that much in that scene. I think you might cracked their plot. That would make senses, since Christina did looked very confused with the townfolks.

Reply   Post New Thread