Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I love Jesse/Christina too! Amber, I snagged an icon!

I agree with you guys that I think this will be one of those great love stories, very angsty and maybe even tragic. It will be a fight for Christina's soul, and Jesse will be the one to pull her to the good side. But I honestly don't think too much will happen between them romantically for now. When they were in the car and he said, "What are you doing to me?" I think that kind of freaked her out. She's afraid that she might accidentally hurt him, so I think she'll probably try to stay away from him for a little bit.

Last edited by AmandaJO; 01-25-2005 at 06:51 AM
AmandaJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

i felt so bad when she said to jesse to stay away from her..it probably kills her for her saying it.
ScorpioGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoswellCutie86
i felt so bad when she said to jesse to stay away from her..it probably kills her for her saying it.
I know, you know she hated doing that to him but she feels it's for the best.

Hey guys, I'm working on a Jesse/Christina shipper site, so if you have anything you want to donate, or if you want to help out in anyway, just PM me.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Amanda :omg i would love to help..
Old 01-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

that sounds awesome a J/C shipper.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
fate2doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

fate2doom-- Yeah, I have a feeling Terry will try something tricky. But honestly, I also have a feeling that Christina wouldn't be interested. Besides, Terry is insanely hung up on Paula, for some reason

And I hadn't noticed that about the opening credits. How awful *hurumph* I think that the J/C relationship will play a vital role in the show and should be included, as well as the relationships w/the other cast members, such as Judy.

I thought the bonfire scene was cute, too, but so painful. I felt bad for her, because, honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal. She could've told Paula that she didn't think that she meant Jesse, but she'd misunderstood and was taken by surprise, but that wouldn't have worked because they made it into such a big deal by laughing. It was pretty stupid They made her run off

Amanda-- I'm glad you liked the icons I agree, she was pretty freaked out, and I felt bad because I don't really think he meant it in that way. I really don't even think she was making him act out of character, I think he would've responded to the kiss, anyways, but she's just a little worried about what she could do to him, I think. I think it was a sweet line, which is why it's the title of the thread

A J/C 'shipper site sounds amazing I know that a lot of times networks take into consideration the fanbase on the internet, and how many sites a show has out there, so that's an awesome idea!
Old 01-24-2005, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Philosophist :i made a sam page thread on the male celebrities board. go check it out.
Old 01-25-2005, 01:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Well i don't know how can they stay away from eachother, when they are so drawn together...they are going to met some how.
Is the summer over yet, i wonder?

Old 01-25-2005, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
I agree, she was pretty freaked out, and I felt bad because I don't really think he meant it in that way. I really don't even think she was making him act out of character, I think he would've responded to the kiss, anyways, but she's just a little worried about what she could do to him, I think. I think it was a sweet line, which is why it's the title of the thread
Definitely, she's seen what happens when she gets mad, and she even almost killed Jesse, although he wasn't even the one she was mad at. I think he likes the way she makes him feel. She makes him want to

Okay guys, I need your help. For the J/C shipper site I'm working on, I want to have a fan section that shows all of our appreciation and love for this awesome couple. So do you think you guys could help me come up with some Reasons We Love J/C? Thanks!
Old 01-25-2005, 11:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

amanda i pmed u.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

kewl idea AmandaJO

Because Christina looked good for a floater

Old 01-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Got it RoswellCutie (I'm not sure what to call you!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2doom
Because Christina looked good for a floater

That's a good one.
Old 01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank amanda
another one...

Because they met by fate

Old 01-25-2005, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

well amanda my name is stefanie. we should all introduce ourselves.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaJO
Definitely, she's seen what happens when she gets mad, and she even almost killed Jesse, although he wasn't even the one she was mad at. I think he likes the way she makes him feel. She makes him want to

Okay guys, I need your help. For the J/C shipper site I'm working on, I want to have a fan section that shows all of our appreciation and love for this awesome couple. So do you think you guys could help me come up with some Reasons We Love J/C? Thanks!
That's an awesome idea, Amanda.

I'm Kelly.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
randomalien13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread