Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Are there people who want to be added to the shipperlist?[/QUOTE]

~I want to be added!~

My attempt(s) at fic
Old 06-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

added you SlikChik

For PM: scroll over a usersname and a drop box will appear and it says PM this poster.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello Jemma fans! newby here! Living in the USA, born in Colombia and made crazy in Jemmatown and proud of it!! I found this forum and have been trying to catch up with all the fun and ..... I have to say thank you all for making me laugh, cry, worry and hope sometimes all at once - yeah you guys are that good! -

I am looking forward to continue enjoying this wonderful ride of emotions and new perspectives that Kasia and Lucy have so graciously and generously given us. Thank you for all your points of view and for your generosity in sharing all the resources, time and talents with all of us.

PS: Could you please add me to the shipperlist. Thanks
Old 06-17-2011, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

hahaha, Naaaathhh so sorry, you are so sweet, can you erase mine? luv!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

~InAsEnSe~ added you too I'm a bit slow seeing as it's already 1:30 am here.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow Asya, thats LOVELY!!!
agreed dont be a stranger good idea with the signatures...im trying to come up with a decent Jemma related thing to put

re:subtitles...is that for th emaxdome ones? cos the SAT1 this week transcripts are posted at the Jemma international site, so i hope youre not tiring yourself out with that if they are already out there (they only post once they have aired in germany to avoid copyrigth or whtever form maxdome - which is very fair )
Old 06-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
hahaha, Naaaathhh so sorry, you are so sweet, can you erase mine? luv!
I can't seeing as I'm not a mod here but that's ok. Either you edit your post or you just leave it be. No harm in posting those kind words twice.

amlatina I'll add you to the list as well. welcome here!

grath I'm sorry but I don't know why you can't send PM's. I wish I could help out. I have no vids or links so I cannot send you anything.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
What the heck... by the time I posted a new thread was up already, so here my post from the last again, hahaha, thanks Nath

Haha, your German is great, I'm really impressed how well you learned it, it's not easy if you live in Bali and haven't got much possibility to practice with others? But you def can practice it with us now Sleep well my friend

I also wanted to tell you and all others who participate in this thread with few sentences or wonderful drawing, gifs, vids, stories, fun and laughter how much I appreciate all your positive energies, so don't be just a lurker or only vid addicts (but it's okay if you are) come on out here and say something, whatever it is, I want to know how the world appears if you look out of your windows haha getting touchy tonight, I guess it's the rest-alcohol in my blood from yesterday night

I have one favour to ask though, please don't post the vid links you get anywhere else, law enforcement regarding copy rights getting tougher and tougher everyday in Germany and why bring someone, who wants to share the love with us, unnecessarily in danger? Thanks, just let the people know where you found it and they can come and get it themselves, right?

Another favour (I know I know ) would it be possible to chose a name you want to use in this threat and maybe the place you live and put it in your signature, this way I don't have to memorize numbers (hahaha) and get to know you better? Just a suggestion, what do you guys think ?

Okay going back to do the subs for today's episode, let you know when it's finished, see you all
Good that you posted it again or else I would have missed it. This post show the great things about this forum: love and respect! Love it!

*goes to put my nickname and country in the signature*

And by the way, I know that the lovely creator of the new vids have gone to bed and I am trying my best to be patient here. It is NOT easy though, so if someone still awake have them, can you enlighten me, pretty please? If not, it's ok anyway! I will just have to wait!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grath1987 (View Post)
I unchecked a 'Limit to Contacts and Mods" but still no success. Could someone e-mail me the link at lemminggrass @gmail.com ...that would be much easier at this present moment,a nd would be MUCH appreciated.
aww, sorry
maybe mine just worked itself out regardless...
maybe by tomorrow?
Old 06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
New Fan

can someone send me a link to my email? annoyyonna@gmail.com pleasssseee. thanks:]
Old 06-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

I asked about this on another site to see if anyone could help me

I was watching episode 98 today where Jenny backs into Emma on her bike. I always thought it was funny that Jenny is singing “Love Fool” to her own voice on the MP3 and, even though I have see it a million times, I just realized it’s not only Lucy’s voice singing. It’s also Kasia!!

Please someone tell me I’m not imagining it.
Extreme Fan

Tftnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
like kinder country??and th eone with the sugarpuff in it?!

waaaay Donny
welcome fellow brit is that 4 of us? i love who international this thread is though
At least 5 I think...I'm from the UK too. And OMG...I LOVE Kinder Country! Soooooo good. It was one of my favourite chocolate bars when I was staying in Germany.

Anyways...I really need to go to bed now...goodnight, everyone!
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
I can't seeing as I'm not a mod here but that's ok. Either you edit your post or you just leave it be. No harm in posting those kind words twice.

amlatina I'll add you to the list as well. welcome here!

grath I'm sorry but I don't know why you can't send PM's. I wish I could help out. I have no vids or links so I cannot send you anything.
Yes, I appreciate your help. This is incredibly frusterating. As I say, if anyone with link could send it to me e-mail lemminggrass @ gmail.com instead of PMing that would be VERY much appreciated as the PM function doesn't want to appear for me!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

dude...i forgot to go check the spoiler vids on sat1 yet!!!! woooo must go

also, just a request...all the joyful guys watching the 181 eps...could you also check them out on the sat1 website next week? i know youll want to watch them more than once and it would be super nice to keep the HaHe team floded with website views to prove to sat1/prosieben that it's worth keeping for ad revenue.

FANK YOOOOO
Old 06-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grath1987 (View Post)
I unchecked a 'Limit to Contacts and Mods" but still no success. Could someone e-mail me the link at lemminggrass @gmail.com ...that would be much easier at this present moment,a nd would be MUCH appreciated.
you have more posts than me and i can send PM... hmm strange

Closed Thread   Post New Thread