Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 04:08 AM
Loyal Fan

It's nearly time for a new thread

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Old 06-18-2011, 04:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
well I got up when my girlfriend went to work so around 9am and now I'm hungry.

To send PM's: at the top of the page, left, go to USER CP and there will be a menu with tabs on the left and one of them will be private messages. or scroll over a username and a drop box will appear and it will also say PM user.
thank you

Now that i know how it works is it possible to get the link the the last two episodes?
Old 06-18-2011, 04:10 AM
Extreme Fan

gotta eat something now...i'm starving

bye everyone
Old 06-18-2011, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I'll do the thread!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jenny-em...e-me-63001934/
Old 06-18-2011, 04:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

YAAY! new thread for us!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Guten Tag from Germany...haha some people have spent obv the night here

I asked you guys yesterday for a favour and I'm touched that some have granted me that favour

I wanna give a shout out to you guys:

Moki from México - Carol from Los Angeles - Tilly from Sweden/Stockholm - AG from Texas/USA (I have friends in Paris/Texas )- Lilly from the best city in Germany/Berlin -
Ruth from GB (haha-I knew that already - I hope you'll never attempt to learn 'perfect' German, cause your German is already perfect and charming as it is - I love it )-Laetitia (haha I think you didn't put your name there because of me, but it's there ) - And my 'old buddies' Hayley from UK Scull our beautifull founder , Nath at work night and day for the right cause , chaos rics , : Thank you all so much

Check you pm's in 30 min. for my thank you presents (hahaha )
Old 06-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)
Welcome Anex! I am also bad at english [spanish is my native language] but people are really friendly and supportive here. You will have fun.

Hi to cyclone and chole1! I suggest you read through our threads, it's many pages but very entertaining and useful because as you just registered there are a lot of useful information in them. For example since you are really really new [just registered] I can't PM you any links as. It takes a while for that option to open up. Just be a little patient and someone will pass along links and info to you.
thanks for the advice...problem is that i was registered under another name on this forum for years to comment on other shows but becuase i hadn't used it in a while it wouldn't let me post or do anything.

i would love to go back and read every suggestion this site has to offer about how to get the links but it is moving way to fast.

so if you could advise how many posts i have to do in order to recive a PM or is you wanted to send me the email of the links its libertycyclone@gmail.com

Thanks
Old 06-18-2011, 05:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chole1 (View Post)
I know how you feel I can't wait to see it too.

That make the 3 of us. I think you need to have around 20 posts in order to activate the PM function.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:34 AM
New Fan

Hey, just wondering if i can get PM for links once this thing has validated PLZZZZZZZ? p.s. i am so lost right now. what thread are we on??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread