Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
haha it was Lauren but Aifric did have a mini freakout haha
I could watch the scariest horror film and be fine, but I could never watch 8 legged freaks or some s-hit like that. I'd be paranoid as fk.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Well..I had hoped to stay up with you a bit longer, but my eyes keep drooping shut I'll talk with you both tomorrow
How is it possible you're going to bed before me? Good night

ETA: Ann are you still around? How are you feeling at 4.55?

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Nah I understand the spider thing, I am very much like that too... my gf typically kills them for me though which is AWESOME!

kara talk to you tomorrow!!!

Aifric hate to bail but I'm going to go too as its getting close to bed time since I have to be up for work early tomorrow talk with you tomorrow though sweet dreams - not about spiders!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Nah I understand the spider thing, I am very much like that too... my gf typically kills them for me though which is AWESOME!

kara talk to you tomorrow!!!

Aifric hate to bail but I'm going to go too as its getting close to bed time since I have to be up for work early tomorrow talk with you tomorrow though sweet dreams - not about spiders!!!
Oh alright then I'll sleep then, shall I? Good night

Old 07-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! I slept for 2 hours and spent some hours at work this morning, then I have 25+ pages to catch up?? I bet you gals don't sleep!!

Oh, can i have the transcript of 194 too? Thanks!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure why, but this is my favorite gif. *swoon*

They both look so amazingly happy and in love with each other.

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
Old 07-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
OMG! I slept for 2 hours and spent some hours at work this morning, then I have 25+ pages to catch up?? I bet you gals don't sleep!!

Oh, can i have the transcript of 194 too? Thanks!
Check your PM.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:39 PM
New Fan

Hey guys, what's the status on 194? Recaps, videos? Anything? UGH, I hate that I have no time to come here and stay up to date!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariationEnigmatiques (View Post)
Hey guys, what's the status on 194? Recaps, videos? Anything? UGH, I hate that I have no time to come here and stay up to date!
I'm off to bed, but check Asya sig for 194 and I will PM you the translations. Have a great night.

Old 07-04-2011, 09:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla_fam (View Post)
I'm off to bed, but check Asya sig for 194 and I will PM you the translations. Have a great night.
Awww...thank you! Good night!
Old 07-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

hI everyone

Just got back from the movies with my sister we really shouldn't do thing together any more because stuff always happens we still act like we are still in grade school here is a recap of what happen.

get home and my sisters remote for the garage doesn't work tries 10 times and the garage door still won't open
sister: I think I put the chain on the front door she goes and checks and yep its chained
Me: how are we going to get in your hubby is in other state and I have to pee really bad
sister: climb over the fence(she is 5ft) and unlock the side door she stares at me
Me5'7") im the guest I'm not doing this
sister:ok give me a boost
Me:bends down and give her a leg up
sister:she is half hanging on either side of the fence and then she fart in my face
Me: dude really starts laughing hard and starts to pee lets go to cross legs
sister: Hey im falling, I grap her again and she farts in my face again
Me: totally lost it laughing so hard and start peeing in my pants
Sister: still hanging here get me down
Me: got her down she laughing the whole time saying she just couldn't get any futher and that she to old to be hopping fences and then she said she pee'd in her pant. I said join the club and bust up laughing
sister: tries the garage door opener again and now it works but its to late for both of us

moral of the story go to the bathroom at the movie theater

ETA:looks like Im always on when everyone is a sleep well it will give me a chance to catch up I'm three threads behind. goes into lurk mode

Last edited by S2noopy; 07-04-2011 at 09:58 PM
Old 07-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla_fam (View Post)
Check your PM.
Thank you very much!
Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
hI everyone

Just got back from the movies with my sister we really shouldn't do thing together any more because stuff always happens we still act like we are still in grade school here is a recap of what happen.

get home and my sisters remote for the garage doesn't work tries 10 times and the garage door still won't open
sister: I think I put the chain on the front door she goes and checks and yep its chained
Me: how are we going to get in your hubby is in other state and I have to pee really bad
sister: climb over the fence(she is 5ft) and unlock the side door she stares at me
sister:she is half hanging on either side of the fence and then she fart in my face
Me: got her down she laughing the whole time saying she just couldn't get any futher and that she to old to be hopping fences and then she said she pee'd in her pant. I said join the club and bust up laughing
sister: tries the garage door opener again and now it works but its to late for both of us

ETA:looks like Im always on when everyone is a sleep well it will give me a chance to catch up I'm three threads behind. goes into lurk mode
At least you are not alone!!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
hI everyone

seriously sounds like something me and my sister would get up to.
to this day my mother still won't let us sit together in church (sister is 34 i am 31)
we could be shouting at each other 1 minute and the next minute laughing up a storm.
there is just something about sisters.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Finish one thread on to the next one have
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
At least you are not alone!!
Yea but I didn't have a change of clothes so had to borrow my sister shorts and it was way to short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
seriously sounds like something me and my sister would get up to.
to this day my mother still won't let us sit together in church (sister is 34 i am 31)
we could be shouting at each other 1 minute and the next minute laughing up a storm.
there is just something about sisters.
I know what you mean
I Love my younger sister but her husband hates when I spend time with her probable because stuff like that happen. The funny thing is their dogs love me in fact Rex is sitting in my lap (hates fireworks) the problem is he is to big to be in my lap. Hopefully the fireworks will die down in a hour so i can get some sleep
Closed Thread   Post New Thread