Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Isn't there now a nice aquarium there?
yes there is with a dolphin exhibit but my favorite is the beluga whales... i could sit there and watch them all day they are so majestic. note i love dolphins and they are my favorite water mammal but the show is lame and more intended for children.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Ah, well, I've never been in a bar fight, but when I'm drunk I certainly wouldn't be afraid of getting in one
And I can only think of one reason why the police might storm your house
the thing is i wasn't drunk... i wasn't drinking at all (it was the time when i couldn't) just one girl was picking up the fight in bar and when we went outside to get a taxi she attacked me and my friend...
one reason??

Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
yes there is with a dolphin exhibit but my favorite is the beluga whales... i could sit there and watch them all day they are so majestic. note i love dolphins and they are my favorite water mammal but the show is lame and more intended for children.
Okay...ummm I know this is weird....but I don't like Whales I don't like the idea of them and ...... Ugh! Snakes and Whales are my phobia animals
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah well i fancy myself something of a spy on a mission haha nah really i'm a very safe driver because i know my limits but i definitely drive quickly, in my defense i've taken courses on it so you know
Well, as long as you know your limits. The IOM doesn't have a national speed limit so . What the hell kind of courses?
Quote:
no i don't know what it is but why would they?
It's basically a 'restricted' badge you have to put on your car for a year after you pass I can understand them going after 16yr old morons, but they just look for reasons to have a go at you. I once got shouted at by a policewoman for stopping at the side of the road to let my friend out

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
the thing is i wasn't drunk... i wasn't drinking at all (it was the time when i couldn't) just one girl was picking up the fight in bar and when we went outside to get a taxi she attacked me and my friend...
one reason??
Well, if someone started on me I'd definitely fight back, but I guess I just don't attract fights in my direction

I could probably think of more but I'm tired

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Okay...ummm I know this is weird....but I don't like Whales I don't like the idea of them and ...... Ugh! Snakes and Whales are my phobia animals
What? Why? I'd take a snake over a spider any day of the week

Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, as long as you know your limits. The IOM doesn't have a national speed limit so . What the hell kind of courses?

It's basically a 'restricted' badge you have to put on your car for a year after you pass I can understand them going after 16yr old morons, but they just look for reasons to have a go at you. I once got shouted at by a policewoman for stopping at the side of the road to let my friend out
I'm jealous for the no limit then... that's awesome!

Ah I understand and that definitely sounds like they are purposefully targeting you all then, stupidly unfair
Quote:
WHAT?! Whales are awesome!!! As for snakes, I understand why most people don't like them but I have no issues with them at all in fact I had a pet kingsnake when I was younger.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What? Why? I'd take a snake over a spider any day of the week
Not me...I will pick up a spider in my hand with no problem I have a reoccurring nightmare that I wake up to my floor covered in snakes and I can't get out of bed
Old 07-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm jealous for the no limit then... that's awesome!

Ah I understand and that definitely sounds like they are purposefully targeting you all then, stupidly unfair
WHAT?! Whales are awesome!!! As for snakes, I understand why most people don't like them but I have no issues with them at all in fact I had a pet kingsnake when I was younger.
They are awesome in their own habitat left alone.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not me...I will pick up a spider in my hand with no problem I have a reoccurring nightmare that I wake up to my floor covered in snakes and I can't get out of bed
Well, that sounds fkn awful I can understand why you wouldn't like that. But, I would gladly hold a snake over a spider, they just send shivers down my spine.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Old 07-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well, that sounds fkn awful I can understand why you wouldn't like that. But, I would gladly hold a snake over a spider, they just send shivers down my spine.
You don't like granddaddy long legs either, right? It was you that had one in the house earlier?
Old 07-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You don't like granddaddy long legs either, right? It was you that had one in the house earlier?
haha it was Lauren but Aifric did have a mini freakout haha
Quote:
Funny... though I disagree on the spider thing just no
Old 07-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nah, that was Lauren But my dad's house is pretty old and just attracts spiders. Seriously, if there's a spider in my room at my dad's house, I'll drive to my mum's house and sleep there. There's just no way.

Old 07-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Well..I had hoped to stay up with you a bit longer, but my eyes keep drooping shut I'll talk with you both tomorrow