Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Finally watched the show and I really don't think Tara will go there with Otto. It seemed more like he was playing with her. I think she will have a plan next time or something will go down at the prison. And I didn't mind her and Jax keeping things from each other. I think they are both trying to keep the other from having more to worry about. Lastly, I really hope they make it to the cabin. We are long overdue for some lovin'
anni94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

I really believe that Tara is too smart to ever consider complying to Otto's demand. I think she will come up with a Plan B. After more thought on last night's episode, I think Jax and Tara did not tell eachother the things they did't because they are trying to protect the other and like someone earlier said Tara wants to prove herself in a way in this new role as queen and she is a smart girl who I think can figure it out without lowering herself. I pray to God and Kurt Sutter that we get to see JT lovin in that cabin!
But with you it's different."
tvchick1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Helloyou,
I don't know what your problem is. This thread is positive for most of the time until you come along. Your posts are antagonizing and what you say counteracts what this group is about.
Obviously you're having issues with the show but if you feel that way, then I'm sorry but this thread might not be for you to vent out feelings.
You have made little or no attempt here to be apart of this community. This is first and foremost a Jax and Tara thread.
I don't know if its unintentional or if its to rile us up but we have had enough.

Good day
Old 10-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Tea. Check! Blanket. Check! I'm finally gonna watch the new episode! And then I'll read all you guys' comments on the episode!
Hanna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was reading some reviews of the episode and I really liked what one said about Jax prioritizing his relationship with Tara. When he was walking away from the kitchen but stops and has that thoughtful look of his. I love that he realized that so much was happening with the club, that he needed to slow down and put Tara ahead. And that is how he is different from Clay and John Teller.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When he was walking away from the kitchen but stops and has that thoughtful look of his.
It was the same look he had when he was walking away only to turn around and say he didn't want to wait to get married. The man certainly has his priorities straight
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
It was the same look he had when he was walking away only to turn around and say he didn't want to wait to get married. The man certainly has his priorities straight
I love it. Tara and the boys are really the only thing keeping him grounded.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering, since Otto ratted out Bobby and has been quite distant from any club activities, does he even know there was a changing of the guard? Does he know that he essentially propositioned the Queen?
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni94 (View Post)
I was reading some reviews of the episode and I really liked what one said about Jax prioritizing his relationship with Tara. When he was walking away from the kitchen but stops and has that thoughtful look of his. I love that he realized that so much was happening with the club, that he needed to slow down and put Tara ahead. And that is how he is different from Clay and John Teller.
Anni, would you might posting a link to that review? I'd really like to read that.

~In all of this chaos, we've found peace~
Nessa_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry Nessa, I don't remember which review it was. Jax&Tara on twitter has all the links, that is where I read it.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kay, thanks. I'll check there.

~In all of this chaos, we've found peace~
Nessa_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Jax and Tara alone in a cabin. Yes please!

It's that Joel guy. A third guy interested in Gemma? You don't say! Why can't it be Tara?
I second that, I really really hope we get to se that!

And yes, I would love to see a jealous Jax (and let him get a taste of his own medicine! I still haven't 'forgiven' him for the whole Ima/half-sister thing.)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa_V (View Post)
Anyone else notice Gemma has been wearing the same outfit since the premiere?
I don't know why, but I find this kind of amusing. Maybe Wardrobe is trying to hit home Gemma being on a downward spiral? What I did notice was how closely Gemma's look mirrors Wendy's look, or vice versa. Sometimes when Gemma turns, her hair reminds me too much of Wendy and I have to do a double-take. I wonder if that's on purpose? As in, Wendy was a better fit for Gemma as a daughter-in-law not only because she was easier to manipulate, but she understood the life implicitly. How better to illustrate that idea than to make Wendy in Gemma's image?

And on that note, Wendy never seems to ask questions when it comes to Club business. Of course, Tara is too smart to just take what is said at face value (thankfully!), which is part of why she's a better fit for Jax. He's definitely the "thinker" of the bunch, so at least to me, it seems more likely he'd choose a partner who wasn't willing to just lie down and take it. (Bad pun not intended. )
Old 10-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

http://stabbymcgee.tumblr.com/image/2394608869

I didn't know Charlie and Garrett are friends, they're both so hot!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychimmy (View Post)
Any idea if we are going to have any loving in the cabin or is that going to be railroaded. Is it too much to ask for some loving?
As soon as they started talking about the cabin I was like yeah something it gonna go wrong either they'll never make it there or we'll them coming home from the cabin.

Quote:
It's that Joel guy. A third guy interested in Gemma? You don't say! Why can't it be Tara?
I would love some jealous Jax! Girls are always all over him, give him a taste of his own medicine.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
WonderlandGabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread