Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Happy SOA day everyone

I hope we get some Jax/Tara moments. They need some loving, they are married now come on
NaleyChick101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

me too also hope we get some family fluff with the boys or maybe tara and the club i like seeing the friendship develop there since she is their new queen

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Kitty230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would love to see just a few loving J/T scenes since they didn't get a honeymoon and then Opie's death happened. It would be nice to have Tara be Jax's oasis in the middle of the chaos. I am looking forward to some Tara scenes I have heard about. I can't wait for SOA...7 hours and 42 minutes to go!

Jacey
Old 10-16-2012, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

J/T is great and all... but I'm just waiting for Oswald.

... I kid, I kid... sorta.
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

HAPPY SOA DAY
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
AragornsQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
I am quite... surprised by the casting choice. Has that person acted in a movie or series before? I have no comment... I have no doubt that the individual will fit right in though.. Rough and tumble..
I remember Kurt wanting Steven Tyler from Areosmith on the show but I'm not sure if it's for the same part. On well

Oh Amy! I'm sure we'll see Oswald soon enough
Old 10-16-2012, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

This may sound bitchy, but I wish Kurt would knock off the bullsh** stunt casting and get back to you know, writing character driven story archs instead. I'm kind of over seeing Gemma with a new prostitute at the opening of each episode. yeah, yeah, Gemma's on a downward spiral but honestly, it comes off to me more that KS is just fantasizing about seeing his wife with another woman. He's capable of balancing violence, death, MC life with family and love and laughter. Just look at S2. It was flawless. We are half way through the season and so far I've cried, screamed and have been slightly bored. Sorry for the rant. I just wish Kurt would get back to real storytelling.
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I remember Kurt wanting Steven Tyler from Areosmith on the show but I'm not sure if it's for the same part. On well
I think Steven Tyler was for the role that ended up going to The Hoff.

Quote:
Oh Amy! I'm sure we'll see Oswald soon enough
Make him a regular, I say. Get him some leather and put him on a bike with his jeans and cowboy boots
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm surprised/happy that there are so many SOA fans out there. I just saw this thread as well http://www.fanforum.com/f39/charlie-...-guy-63075485/

even though it doesn't seem to be as active as this one!

Oh, and this made he happy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yUTXgxTGJU
Although I'd prefer quality over quantity, I hope they/Kurt have enough storylines do make it to season 8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyChick101 (View Post)
Happy SOA day everyone

I hope we get some Jax/Tara moments. They need some loving, they are married now come on
I know! I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see them consumate the marriage (because I'm assuming they have, and that we just didn't see it. But then on the other hands, the recent events surely must have kiled the happiness of being newlyweds!). I hope we see them comfort each other though, even if it's sad!

Last edited by Hanna20; 10-16-2012 at 06:01 PM
Hanna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Phoenix! Glad to be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettOHara (View Post)
This may sound bitchy, but I wish Kurt would knock off the bullsh** stunt casting and get back to you know, writing character driven story archs instead. I'm kind of over seeing Gemma with a new prostitute at the opening of each episode. yeah, yeah, Gemma's on a downward spiral but honestly, it comes off to me more that KS is just fantasizing about seeing his wife with another woman. He's capable of balancing violence, death, MC life with family and love and laughter. Just look at S2. It was flawless. We are half way through the season and so far I've cried, screamed and have been slightly bored. Sorry for the rant. I just wish Kurt would get back to real storytelling.
I have to agree, Scarlett. I am also a bit tired of all the casting drama/nonsense (Granted, there are some great new players this year, and I totally loved Venus). But, I would like the focus shifted back onto the main characters we've been watching and have invested in for 5 seasons now. And maybe it's just me, but I have yet to truly feel the gravity of Opie's death. Shock, hell yes. Sadness, definitely. But this should be/is a defining moment for Jax, and I don't know...there's just something missing here for me.

And on a J/T note, a little more interaction would be nice. I feel like Tara's character is developing in a vacuum with too much Gemma and not enough Jax.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

I know, it is getting frustrating that we aren't getting as much JT moments and specifically "a scene" of them together. I'm always glad if we atleast get something and I realize that there is a lot of drama going on but it would be really nice for us fans. JT deserve some happiness in a scene!
But with you it's different."
tvchick1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:36 PM
Absolute Fan

I hope for some J/T scenes and them with their boys too. And I'm always a sucker for Tara/the club scenes.

Enough of Gemma until she gets her stuff together.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
WonderlandGabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hoooooly faaaq!
shwa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

that's one tough water globe
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Part-Time Fan