Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Luck- I think I've gotten too tired to absorb your last post. Gonna have to get back to you on that one. Right now I feel like the bastard fusion child of Mathew McConaughey (toked up and in a sarong) and Keanu Reeves' Ted "Theadore" Logan, and when I read your last sentence, I went,

"Whoa... that's deep."

My brain, it's slow Must
Old 12-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Right now I feel like the bastard fusion child of Mathew McConaughey (toked up and in a sarong)
Don't you mean toked up, naked, and playing the bongos.

Phoenix, I actually just thought about that. Right now Hale's silent backers, I think are the 'sex doll' guys Georgie hooked him up with.

But Potter made a comment about going down and looking into that deal. I was thinking what if Potter stops Charming Heights by proving that Hale's dirty. Oswald steps in as the new mayor. But next season (depending of the time frame) we see Gemma and/or Clay encouraging Oswald to continue to build Charming Heights having now become investors as well.

For all their talk about loving Charming, I have no doubt Gemma and Clay would turn on it. Especially Clay, who's all about making his cash. If he's out of the club he's going to need a steady source of income. Charming Heights would provide that.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soagirl (View Post)
what do you girls think about leroy does he do a eye for a eye his girl was killed now he needs to kill a soa old lady or does he just go after tig because they know its him there has not been much said about this i'm a little worried he may go after tara what do you girls think?
That's going to carry over into season 5 i'm sure and turn ugly. I still assert that Jax should have let the Galindo's wipe out the 19ers wholesale when he had the chance. One less adversary around plus i think Leroy is the weakest character on the show and i always dislike seeing him on screen. He's like a cartoon caricature of a bad guy, everything that actor does seems so unnatural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by givelovesolong (View Post)
HelloYou, a situation like that with Wendy would certainly cause for an interesting parallel, and I think one of the girls here touched on something like that, but the thing for me is that I really don't want to have to see Jax or Tara plot to kill, or kill, Wendy and have it be a secret they keep from Abel like Gemma and Clay have done with JT's death. I'm kind of desperate to see that avoided, actually.

And selfishly, I'm all for seeing Wendy relapse or you know, maybe even handled by someone else, but I'd need Jax and Tara to take care of the situation differently. And not that permanently.
lol I'm with you 100% on that. I don't want to see Tara become anything like Gemma as i'v always hated her character plus its way to dark a path for J/T. The only reason i mentioned that possibility is that it seems like the most literal Gemma, Clay, JT parallel the show could produce.
HelloYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry, I've disregarded all of this great discussion because this
Quote:
the oppressive grey-green lighting this season that makes it seem like I've been watching the 13 hour extended cut of The Two Towers (you know, if elves rode Harleys)
made me crack up. I feel you on that one, Eve!

caroline forbes
Bambi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Sutter and Katey on The Soup

"I thought you said you were done with the Cartel."
"It's worse than that, baby, this is Kardashian turf."

Also, I love how Tara has turned the wanna be big bad biker Phil into a giant teddy bear. Feeding the man Captain Crunch out of a huge bowl and having him feed the baby.

http://danadizzy.tumblr.com/
Old 12-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for that, Lucky! I had no idea what to expect when Kurt tweeted that he was gonna be on, but I enjoyed it Totally love all of the network vs. cable references, too. Basic cable shows seem to be dominating nowadays and I love it

caroline forbes
Bambi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Damn....I can't view it. Stupid country restrictions
If you girls found it funny, then I take your word.

Last edited by phoenix_2011; 12-01-2011 at 02:17 AM
phoenix_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi_ (View Post)
Thanks for that, Lucky! I had no idea what to expect when Kurt tweeted that he was gonna be on, but I enjoyed it Totally love all of the network vs. cable references, too. Basic cable shows seem to be dominating nowadays and I love it
I only watch two network shows Once Upon a Time and Community. And now Community will be going on "Hiatus", decisions like that is why I don't watch network television.

Phoenix, it was a pretty cute vid. The bad thing is I'll now have to find a way to work "I knew I smelled shallow gypsies" into a conversation. Thanks, Katey.

So my Winston family theory went a little crazy last night, especially with both Opie and Tara being a little devoid of emotion with Jax. And there was actually a moment where I thought "Aw, they're going to have matching casts and arm slings."

Then I realized Opie likely wouldn't wear a sling. Beautiful Mountain Man did pull a piece of metal out of his side without losing a step. I'm surprised he didn't suck the bullet out of his hand, spit it at Clay's feet, hop on his bike and drive himself to the hospital.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Lucky - I must see that video. I love Community too.

Your demands have been met people. The next chapter in The Winstons.

Scene 9 – Lunch Date

It’s the last day of the school term. The sun is out, the birds are chirping and Jax and Tara are making out in the cleaner’s storeroom. Their hands are everywhere in their blissful state of euphoria. The bell rings for lunch and they step out just before anyone can catch them.

They make their way to the cafeteria where Tara gets a burger, and Jax opts for a salad and water.

Tara: Good choice babe, we don’t’ you damaging that body of yours with processed junk.
Jax: Shut up! Give me a bite of your burger.
Jax reaches out but Tara smacks his hand away.
Tara: I don’t think so. I’m starving. I haven’t eaten all day.
Jax looks at her seriously.
Jax: What are you talking about? Piney is the best cook I know. His baked chicken and sweet potato dish with a red wine reduction is his culinary specialty. Or his rhubarb and apple pie. Or even his….
Tara: His time has been taken up by some croweater who has over stayed her welcome. He’s never at home, and I rarely see him at the garage too.
Jax: Oh. How about you come over tonight for dinner?
Tara looks at Jax. Even though everyone in Charming knows they’re together and they really don’t care (well anymore at least). Gemma on the other hand can be too involved in their relationship.
Opie enters and sits down with them.
Opie: Hey.
Tara and Jax nod at him.
Opie: To Jax. Wanna head to garage after school?
Jax: Yeah sure.
Realising he has interrupted a moment, Opie stands to leave and says
Opie: Yeah ok. Well the next time you hook up with my sister, make sure you give her hicky’s where I can’t see them.
Tara is mortified and fixes up her shirt. She needs to go too, or at least out of this conversation.
Tara: To Jax. Dinner sounds fine.
Opie noticing an invitation for a free feed sits down.
Opie: I’ll be there around 7. What’s happening? Some sort of proposal I don’t know about.
Tara throws her burger wrapper at her brother.
Jax: You know how Ma loves to cook. You should bring Piney too.
Tara and Opie: No!
Jax: She’s that bad, huh?
Tara: We’ll both be there. Just don’t tell Piney, we don’t want him getting any ideas. This dinner is just for family.
Jax: I’m sorry. To Opie. Ok let’s bail.
Jax stands and gives Tara a kiss.
Tara: Where are you two going? You both still have class after lunch?
Opie: Class for us is lunch. I know it is for me.
Jax: I have automotive shop with Dweller, it’s not like I’m gonna learn anything I'm gonna need. How hard can it be, being a mechanic? Later babe.
Opie and Jax walk out the door, while Tara unwrapping the wrapper and scraping of the melted cheese. Realisation comes to her.
Tara: This bitch has to go.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)
Wow, thanks!

I haven't had a lot of time to write lately, but the outline is solid. I know where everybody is going, I just need to get them there. There's about 1 or 2 chapters left in B & B, but they probably won't go up until after the finale. After that, I have another Ima one-shot that I'm going to put up (pushy chick won't shut up in my head) and after that I don't have anything planned.
That's really great to hear, thank you. I figured it'd be pretty close to being completed, but I'm really looking forward to the next installment. And I do plan on eventually leaving a review -- that's my bad. It's such a great piece, and I've been woefully neglectful in that respect. But one is coming, that I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
Tara knows that if Jax kills Clay, it breaks him. Jax will realize that if he kills Clay, making Tara complicit in it, it breaks her. Tara saves Jax, by allowing Jax to save her.
Lucky, beautifully said. Absolutely. Gave me goosebumps.

Last edited by givelovesolong; 12-01-2011 at 04:14 AM
givelovesolong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Phoenix, love the update, funny I was going to ask you when I got to campus if were getting an update.
Lucky, thanks for posting the video. Can't wait right now, since I can't hear the sound without headphones and forgot to bring them with me

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Lexipedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Phoenix, an update . Ah, how I love the Winstons. Hope to see Opie and Tara plotting to oust the unwanted croweater.

Which actually leads me to Miri wondering if Ima was going to show up in the finale. Something tells me that woman comes anywhere near Tara in her current state of mind, it'll be the last thing she'll ever do. Right now Tara would make Gemma slamming Cherry in the face with a skateboard look humane.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
Phoenix, an update . Ah, how I love the Winstons. Hope to see Opie and Tara plotting to oust the unwanted croweater.

Which actually leads me to Miri wondering if Ima was going to show up in the finale. Something tells me that woman comes anywhere near Tara in her current state of mind, it'll be the last thing she'll ever do. Right now Tara would make Gemma slamming Cherry in the face with a skateboard look humane.
IDK I hope not. I mean I don't see how one she'd fit into what's going on right now storyline plus I mean we still have a lot stuff needing closing up so if she does. IDK

Old 12-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I think there's probably a little too much going on for her to turn up again now. And I kind of felt like Jax's solution to that problem was pretty final.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a part of me, though -- if she were to brave showing her face around either one of them again -- that wouldn't mind seeing Tara put her in her place. I'd just hope it's at a time when Tara is at full capacity. I think that would make it more fun. And less like another reason to push Tara off the deep end.

#TeamTara, FTW.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bree, I mean the only way I can see her showing up is because of Georgie being dead but I mean I can't really see that even how would she show up. You know.

Girls, I'm amusing no deleted scene?

Reply   Post New Thread