Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
to Maggie for bringing up Piney's death/Bill's exit in the recap! It's about damn time.
Yeah, they really needed to talk about that.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Also, and I shouldn't be admiting this. But when Kozik's arm dropped next to Juice, I may or may not have screamed "Don't just sit there, put him back together."

Another embarrassing moment I had, when Juice was carelessly retracing his steps. I thought he was walking on the rocks because my video game reasoning kicked in and I figured land mines couldn't be planted on rocks. It wasn't until he got to the end that I realized he didn't care if he lived or died. Which is actually a good thing or I probably would have screamed every time he took a step.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Lucky,

So I'm still sticking with everything is going to be known by the end of episode 12. BECAUSE THERE IS NO ****ING WAY, that Jax isn't going to find out about Clay's stupidity visit to Tara and know there is something up.
I REALLY NEED IT TO BE NEXT WEEK already

Also, is there no deleted scene for 4x11?

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-16-2011, 04:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

My embarrassingly big reaction came from Tig and the doll. I was watching it with somebody else and when he covered the doll's face and then pinched its breast. I lost my mind and cackled at the ceiling.

My friend looked over at me and was all, "WTFs the matter with you?"

I had to look really hard, but I managed to find my dignity hiding somewhere underneath my giddy fangirl.

On a side note, I haven't really touched on Wendy because I'm a mess of conflicted feelings about what's good for Abel in the long run, and I'm worried about how all of that is going to play out. Like if the show is going to "Adrianna" Wendy, the way they "Lemmed" Kozik. IDK I'm a big fan of Drea's and I really like Wendy, and I don't want to see her hurt, but nobody is more santimonious than the newly sober.

My mother called and opened the conversation with, "Wendy looks good, but she better be careful because Gemma's looking for a reason to kill that bitch." My mom is in her 50's and is a real strong woman. Gemma is her hero, much in the way Tara is mine.

Last edited by Eve Levine; 11-16-2011 at 04:16 PM Reason: Clarity
Old 11-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Addicted Fan

I surprisingly had little to no reaction to the entire episode. The Tig/Gemma scene really got me, though, and then Opie and Unser. It still hasn't hit me that Kozik is gone forever

caroline forbes
Old 11-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eve, exactly Gemma is looking for a reason to kill her.
Bambi I still can't accept he's gone

eta: lucky i replied to ur pm

Old 11-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Eve, my mom came over first thing this morning for coffee and to talk about the show.

My mom: Wendy could have picked a better time.
Me: Yup
Mom: Tara just wasn't in the right headspace to see or hear from her. Any other time she would have been able to deal with this. Now it's too much.
Me: Way too much.
Mom: How many episodes left?
Me: Three
Mom: Tara's gonna kill somebody in the next three episodes. Now if it's Wendy, Clay, or the big dumb guy I don't know. But somebody's gonna get everybody's @ss-kicking.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Re: Kozik. they did mention he had a brother. maybe it's a twin? too much to hope for, I'm sure.

Maybe Clay tries to make it look like Tara harmed herself? she must still be under psych evulation. There is no possible way he could shoot her or suffocate her and make it look like a one armed sedated woman did it or provoced him into it but maybe he makes tries to make it look like she killed herself? Don't know how he'd do it though.

That last scene of J/T when he sees her laying there all broken inside and just crawls into bed with her is just...

Oh Opie, you look like a wounded bear in a trap crawling toward your Pop like that. again

I still think Gemma plans on taking care of the Wendy situation herself. IA with Zoie, she may even get Tara on board with her. It seems like whatever happens, from now on, the dignified outer layer of Tara has been ripped open for the chaos that lurks underneath to be fully displayed.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Because there are so many parallels between SoA and BE this season

tagging because some people may still be on season 1
Spoiler:

Is it too much to hope that we see a scene with Jax and Clay like this:

http://bastogned.tumblr.com
Old 11-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just hope Gemma has something up her sleeve where Wendy is concerned. I don't like her, but I am glad she realised she likes women. It would be too much like a soap opera if she came back and tried to seduce Jax. Now we don't have to worry about that, lol
Old 11-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucky, I love your mom

Old 11-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, after typing out my last post, and reading Momma Lucky's very astute observation reguarding the volatile state of Tara's mind, I finally landed on a position of sorts re: Wendy and Tara.

I want Tara to remain his primary guardian, but in reality as long as Wendy stays sober and doesn't use any relationship she has with Abel to twist any toxic agendas she may have with Jax and Tara, I'm not bothered by her being a weekend and summer parent. There is both adoption and divorce in my immediate family, and as long as all the grown ups act like grown ups, the kids don't suffer for having more than one mother or father figure.

However, this is Sons, and a sensible weekend and summer vacation arrangement isn't going to happen.

I know Tara's really out there right now, but I don't want to see her hurt Wendy because if she does, regardless of her motivations, she has done nothing but become the very man she fears and despises. If she kills Wendy, she becomes Clay, and that violence will lurk and fester in the damp, secret sewers of Charming until Abel is old enough to uncover it.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni94 (View Post)
I just hope Gemma has something up her sleeve where Wendy is concerned. I don't like her, but I am glad she realised she likes women. It would be too much like a soap opera if she came back and tried to seduce Jax. Now we don't have to worry about that, lol
what irritated me most is how she came in like she had a perfect right to because she got her act together. As if that makes up for the fact that she had no contact with the kid or his parents for two years and the fact that he came out of her makes a damn bit of difference. She came in calling the shots but not wanting any responsibility. She still is ok with Tara raising the kid she just wants to come by and take him out for ice cream and do the whole "I'm your real mommy" thing with him while Tara deals with the actual raising of a child. No deal, darling. If she even once sent a letter with how she was doing or what she was thinking, shown tha she had any interest in the kid but respected the fact that he had a mother, it would have been different. Like an open adoption. She wants to come in and treat Tara like she's the wet nurse and then get to remark about how wonderful her son turnned out. I also didn't like how she congratulated Tara on the birth of Thomas as if having one of their own would somehow make Tara (or Jax for that matter) think less of Abel as their child. She doesn't want to raise Abel but she wants to thrown around the "my son" card. She doesn't want any more kids either having her tubes tied. She wants the credit for Abel turning out to be a great kid without putting out any work into him. A pat on the back for giving him up while still getting to say the words "my son" because Tara had to cut him out of her junkie belly.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)
Okay, after typing out my last post, and reading Momma Lucky's very astute observation reguarding the volatile state of Tara's mind, I finally landed on a position of sorts re: Wendy and Tara.

I want Tara to remain his primary guardian, but in reality as long as Wendy stays sober and doesn't use any relationship she has with Abel to twist any toxic agendas she may have with Jax and Tara, I'm not bothered by her being a weekend and summer parent. There is both adoption and divorce in my immediate family, and as long as all the grown ups act like grown ups, the kids don't suffer for having more than one mother or father figure.

However, this is Sons, and a sensible weekend and summer vacation arrangement isn't going to happen.

I know Tara's really out there right now, but I don't want to see her hurt Wendy because if she does, regardless of her motivations, she has done nothing but become the very man she fears and despises. If she kills Wendy, she becomes Clay, and that violence will lurk and fester in the damp, secret sewers of Charming until Abel is old enough to uncover it.

Exactly. I mean she didn't come in demanding to take Abel and etc, which although timing you know. She in my eyes JUST WANTS like weekends you know. I mean while yes like I do believe what Lucky said she was just acting like a babysitter or something like that (can't remember her words) I agree with to an extent (although I kind of felt that showed more towards Wendy's convo with Gemma) this is just me recalling it. I haven't rewatched it properly again yet to say for sure.

I don't think Tara would kill her. If anything I think Gemma will. Because even if Gemma is going to try to use this to "manipulate" Tara or anything, I think Gemma would still protect Tara and I believe Jax and Gemma BOTH know killing someone WILL DESTROY TARA. I don't care how much she hardens, it's going to destroy her. Yes she killed Salzar's girlfriend but that was self defense.

I don't know if I'm making sense. I'm now sick and extremely tired.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Obviously I am the only one who is not worried about Wendy!! I think she is the least of J/T problems. She didn't even threaten to take Abel or deny that Tara is his mother. She just wants to see him - that's hardly unexpected given the fact she is clean and sober.... I'm not saying it is right or fair but given the fact that nothing right or fair ever happens to Tara, I was actually waiting for her to re-surface and I can see her becoming an ongoing presence in the show. I think the fact that she was working in St Thomas for the day may be setting that up....

Next week looks like a disaster, I don't even want to think about it really.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread