Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Miri, that's how I see to. What I would really like is for Tara to play it like season 3, where Jax doesn't even have to explain. That she understand and is there for him 100%. It's likely not going to be that easy, but that's what I would like to happen.

So according to the mugshots on the wall in the War Room, Kozik's first name is Herman.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Jax will never leave SAMCRO. It's been burned into our memory (no pun intended) that one never truly leaves an MC. There is two ways you leave, 1) get voted out (which will never happen to Jax) or 2) death. You never walk away freely. It's nice that he intends to, but it will never happen. What comes of that, I have no idea.

Are episode summaries spoilers? According to TVGuide, everyone's favourite hospital admin is in 4.03.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy, not unless it's the long ones. I'm gonna sp something on that episode summary.
Spoiler:

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 09-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Nori, I belive that's how it's actually going to happen. I mean she stayed when Jax was in prison, which means she isn't going anywhere now. That's for sure, plus she didn't even ask Jax to leave the club, he brought this up on his own. How I see it all that matters for Tara is that her boys (i'm talking about all three of them) are safe and happy. So when she startet this "how do they fit in this life" conversation all she probably meant to do was to bring up his dad's manuscript and the idea of changing SAMCRO.
That's why I don't see her being mad at him for not leaving SAMCRO

Herman ???

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 09-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

But didn't he say he has to stay for a little while. A little while could still be longer than all of season 4.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Alex (View Post)
But didn't he say he has to stay for a little while. A little while could still be longer than all of season 4.
Didn't he mention Clay's hands going and something about 2 years? Or am I making that up? I would expect Tara realises we're talking about 2-4 years to make the money he needs and to get out
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 09-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
Didn't he mention Clay's hands going and something about 2 years? Or am I making that up? I would expect Tara realises we're talking about 2-4 years to make the money he needs and to get out
I don't know if he said a time frame. Can't remember.
But I know he said some time frame just not sure if a number. But I think it could be.
So I don't see her leaving anytime in season 4 or at all.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

i don't think he gave a number just said clays hands were bad so his time as king were coming to an end soon.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Clay had the timeframe. He said he had 1, maybe 2 winters left.

There is also Jax's parole to consider. While he may be able to leave Charming, he may not be able to leave California while on parole. Or if he can, there's probably a lot of paper work involved in it or what not.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, going with Clay's timeframe that's when Jax would leave.
I think we all forgot about the parole. Most cases he can't leave the state I think, not sure about the town.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Loyal Fan

anyone else as tired as I am of being reasonable only to be met with sarcasm? SP/SP thread, I'm looking at you.

Oh well, it's not going to stop me. So suck it lol
Old 09-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I had the weirdest SOA dream last night. The guys found Salazar's phone with the recorded message. The phone was damaged and somehow Juice fixed it and they could listen to it. In the message Hale told them to kill Tara. The guys tried to hide this from Jax but somehow he listened to it. Of course this ticked him off and found Hale and killed him. The next thing to happen was Jax going home and watched Tara sleeping.

This show really does my head in

Quote:
Anyone have any thoughts. How does he convince her to stay? What does he do to keep her from doing what he thought JT should have done, which is pack up the boys, get out of town, and mow down everyone who stands in her way?
Tara is dedicated to the club and her old man now, but I think if something were to jeopardise the safety of her family she would take the boys and run. I'm positive Jax would support her. He knows this is not a life for his boys, that's why he hold Tara JT should have taken them. Maybe Tara will look into what he has said and will leave.

But saying that, he has to decide if he is done with the club or he is going to stay and change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niam (View Post)
I mean

Spoiler:
HA! This was my first thought too

Herman??? I prefer Kozik

Scarlett, I still have to visit that board. Do some people need their butts kicked? I can be quite sarcastic too Should I even bother to check it out?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

heeey guys! I ADORE this couple Can I be added pls?

Old 09-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Chryso

Theo and Tommy being cute...

Miri, you're awesome for blogging this!
Old 09-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome, Chryso,

Phoenix, that sounds like one shot that needs writing.

Theo and Tommy are adorable. I can't believe that live chat has yet to pop up on YouTube, Theo seriously brought the cute and Tommy shed clothes. That needs to be shared with the world.

You know, for some reason I totally forgot that Hale is the one who lead Salazar and Louisa to Tara. Unfortunately they are both dead so I don't see how anyone would ever find out. But, wow, if Jax ever finds that out Mayor HH is going to be in a crap ton of trouble.

Am I the only one wondering what all that crap is Tara has tacked up to that mirror. I know half of it was Jax's as it was there in season 3

But most of it is new and that is just a lot of stuff on that mirror and dresser.

.Shadow of Reflection: Version 15: Sound and Vision.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread