Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 12:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragornsqueen (View Post)
hello fallenstar

So... Kurt sutter just brings all the cute in this weeks wtfsutter

i felt your heart beat

love you ks, but urm...

hi
Old 09-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry Kurt, I'm not waiting, and technically, being neighbours to the US of A, I'm not an international audience, ergo, free reign.

Did Opie wear a ring with Donna? I don't recall...

Quote:
Naz the only rings I notice are Jax's...but that's because well he's Jax
I hope Jax wears a wedding ring
Old 09-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Sorry Kurt, I'm not waiting, and technically, being neighbours to the US of A, I'm not an international audience, ergo, free reign.

He better. I think he will. He's not like the the guys.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 09-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

i think jax would. speaking of rings when they were getting out of stockton did it look like jax was putting his SO NS rings on or was it just the reaper one...cuz i thought it looked like his SO NS and wondered didn't he leave that on the head stone?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niam (View Post)
When put rings on each other ??? Did we see those ??? Damn I've watched that scene like 30 times....and still I didn't notice anything but Jax and Tara

fallenstar1, I don't know. Maybe on youtube ?

Ohhhh there he is. The GENIUS HIMSELF KURT
Thank you
Old 09-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i think jax would. speaking of rings when they were getting out of stockton did it look like jax was putting his SO NS rings on or was it just the reaper one...cuz i thought it looked like his SO NS and wondered didn't he leave that on the head stone?
No, it was the other two he had. Something with pointy edges.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)

There is no doubt that he will!!!!

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 09-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Opie wore a ring with Donna, but I'm not sure. Does Clay wear a wedding ring? For some reason I thought he was the only one who wore a wedding ring.

What intrigued me about Roosevelt is that he didn't seem like Hale's biggest fan. I think it would be interesting if he and Linc both realized there was something shady about Mayar HorribleHair. I'm hoping that Roosevelt is more Beefcake Hale. There was an interesting dynamic there between Hale and the Sons that I'm sorry to see gone.

Am I the only one who think AUSA Potter looks just a little like his namesake. I don't know if it's the shape of his face with the beard, but he kind of looks like Abe Lincoln to me.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucky, I noticed the Roosevelt and Hale thing when I I was watching it again this morning.
I know I really hope Roosevelt will be like David Hale. I miss that dynamic too.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

clay wears a wedding ring. which makes me think jax would too
Old 09-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful vid on YouTube

Okay, so I think it's pretty safe to say that despite his promise, Jax isn't going to leave SAMCRO. Don't really need spoilers for that, it just goes without saying that by seasons in Jax will still be a Son.

However, he's promised Tara. She's expressed her concern about the boys growing up in that life.

I really do believe that we won't see another break-up with this couple. That they are very much together and, as Charlie said, in it for the long haul.

Knowing all of that, I wonder how Jax convinces her to stay. I think it was telling that Jax said JT should have took him and Thomas and got the hell out of there, running Gemma over if he had to. For some reason I see Tara throwing that back in his face, that she's going to do what JT should have done, and getting her boys out of there.

Anyone have any thoughts. How does he convince her to stay? What does he do to keep her from doing what he thought JT should have done, which is pack up the boys, get out of town, and mow down everyone who stands in her way?

Or is it a non-issue. Does he tell her he can't leave SAMCRO yet and she's fine with it. Completely understanding and with him every step of the way.

Last edited by luckynori; 09-10-2011 at 02:03 PM
Old 09-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

MayorHorribleHair-

I agree I don't think Eli will be a white and black character for long. I think he will illustrate shades of gray as the season progresses. He would be more apt to come to an understanding with Jax rather than Clay. I think if he survives this season, then he would probably become whatever David Hale was going to be written to be.

As for MayorHorribleHair- Calling SAMCRO "White Trash Barbarians" when he was complicit in an murder and kidnapping is unbelievable. Just brushed the dirt off his shoulder, kept it moving, and still turns his nose up at SAMCRO. Pot meet kettle. His days would be numbered like Georgie's if they knew if sold out Tara's location to Salazar.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

But Lucky, I feel that Tara knows this isn't going to be easy. I feel like for Tara she won't really just up and leave. I mean I feel she knows it's not going to be easy to get out.
I mean he did say it takes time.

ETA: I agree with your thoughts on Roosevelt. I mean David Hale was just that to me. He had an understanding I feel with Jax than Clay. But that could be because they grew up together.

ETA: Also, Lucky, I think it's gonna be a non issue. I mean we all know it's not going to be an easy thing and I think Tara has to know that.

Last edited by Lexipedia; 09-10-2011 at 02:15 PM
Old 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Jax doesn't want his boys to grow up in this life and judging from the part in the promo where he talks to Opie about this he's going to do the best he can to make sure that they don't have to. So the only way I see Jax staying with SAMCRO is if he truly believes he can change it (has the majority of the members on his side)! And if he truly believes that then I can see Tara trusting him on this.

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 09-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niam (View Post)
Jax doesn't want his boys to grow up in this life and judging from the part in the promo where he talks to Opie about this he's going to do the best he can to make sure that they don't have to. So the only way I see Jax staying with SAMCRO is if he truly believes he can change it (has the majority of the members on his side)! And if he truly believes that then I can see Tara trusting him on this.
This exactly.

I don't see him leaving SAMCRO, but I do see him finally being able to change it back into a club about 'love and brotherhood'. He may have to kill Clay to do it.. but....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread