Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

but what do you guys think about when she was sitting on the chest? do you think it was pointing to her and she was just on the chest or vise-versa
Old 07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela12
Here's a question:

What do you think about naysayers theorizing that the compass was only pointing towards Jack because she needed him to save Will, and not because he is her heart's "true desire"?
Boo...let's boo those jealous people who don't like our ship.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, that's one way of looking at it. I don't see it that way, but I guess it could be true.

DE can stay under my umbrella DE DE DE UNDER MY UMBRELLA ELLA ELLA DE DE DE DE
icon by NBalways
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela12
Here's a question:

What do you think about naysayers theorizing that the compass was only pointing towards Jack because she needed him to save Will, and not because he is her heart's "true desire"?
I think it could have been that, but I think it could have been more how Jack represents what she does desire most, which is freedom, if not Jack himself as well.
Part-Time Fan

I want to discuss things too, because ever since I read the third (draft) script, i have been getting really nervous. But i don't want to bring anybody down or anything. lol

i just keep watching fanvids! god i love them!

I have three favorites that are awesome!

Choices by ddrgirl86
Stranded by Jenny

and

Keeping myself awake by (i forget) (this one is a love triangle one, but It is still good)

they are so amazing, if anyone wants the links to any of thoses, let me know. I know most of you have seen them already but still. lol
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsburygurl459
but what do you guys think about when she was sitting on the chest? do you think it was pointing to her and she was just on the chest or vise-versa
Ohhhh that's so clever. Yeap..her heart was pointing towards Jack & vice-versa...hehee..but then she WAS sitting on the chest...hmmmm
Old 07-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it was pointing on the chest then.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karah5406
I want to discuss things too, because ever since I read the third (draft) script, i have been getting really nervous. But i don't want to bring anybody down or anything. lol

i just keep watching fanvids! god i love them!

I have three favorites that are awesome!

Choices by ddrgirl86
Stranded by Jenny

and

Keeping myself awake by (i forget) (this one is a love triangle one, but It is still good)

they are so amazing, if anyone wants the links to any of thoses, let me know. I know most of you have seen them already but still. lol
Can I have links to Choices & Keeping myself awake. Plzz w/o teh evil YSI though. Thanks.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

yes.

but i have another thing. When she kissed him yes she did kiss him to destract him. but when they almost kissed but the stupid-damn-ass-blakc-spot got in the way. she had no other reason too, other then to kiss him
Old 07-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that was just lust....both of them taunting each other.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

I think Elizabeth is conflicted and unsure of what she really wants. I'm sure she feels extremely indebted to Will for all of his loyalty, honor, bravery, and devotion to her. But I do think that after losing Jack, she may finally gain some perspective about how much he really does mean to her. She was incredibly anxious to see him again in this film and I think being apart from him (and knowing that she sent him to his death!) is going to be hell for her. I imagine when they reunite, she'll realize she never wants to be apart from him again.

Interesting also that Elizabeth's first line (or one of her first lines) to Jack in DMC is "I'm looking for the man I love." (And then there is of course the whole amusing reaction on Jack's part, thinking she's talking about him.) I think you can take that line on the literal level, that she's looking for Will, but also on a figurative level: she's looking for the man she loves, or in other words, looking to discover who that man is. Is it Will, or is it Jack? Interesting choice of wording there.
Elite Fan

well here's Choices.
Dedicated Fan

hmm..... but he did purpose to her. and when she laughed or said no (i forgot). he frowned (i think)

and she did cling to his leg!

and was crying after she left him to die
Old 07-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

YouTube - "Choices" Jack/Liz DMC Tribute-Hi Quality

Choices is amazing! ALL clips from DMC!

I have to find the only one real quick, give me a sec.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsburygurl459
yes.

but i have another thing. When she kissed him yes she did kiss him to destract him. but when they almost kissed but the stupid-damn-ass-blakc-spot got in the way. she had no other reason too, other then to kiss him
Do you watch Prison Break? Cuz it just made me think of Michael kissing Sara to distract her to get the keys, but then ended up kissing her w/o getting the keys.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread