Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

lol....
Old 07-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok So this COULD be MAJOR IF it's TRUE...Beware the link if you don't want to know...but it's a 56 pages script of POT3.

blog.myspace.com/pirates3movie
Old 07-20-2006, 08:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

its not. there are no ture scripts out
Old 07-20-2006, 08:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Either way, it's like reading a fic, I want to know how they will react when they first meet each other after everything that happened. So BRB.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

ok see you in a while... lol it will take you that long to read.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm skipping parts, just reading the J/E interactions.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

i don't know, i don't think that it's real.

but no matter what, J/E is
Old 07-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

does it have any?? lol
Old 07-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

yes, there are some J/E moments. but it got a bit confusing, so i stopped reading.

on the side note, look at how many stars i have now!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

POTC 2 Theory

this is another convo i had with my friend becky
she has seen the movie 3 times and well ive seen it 4 times lol i love it.......she did alot of theroying about J/E...so here it is.....

Ok I re-watched the first movie over the other day to get a better in depth analysis of Jack and Elizabeth. When I watched it. It seems, even before she was with Will or Commodore Norrington, she enthralled by his handsomeness or something like that. She doesn't want to believe it but throughout the rest of it. You see little hints that Elizabeth likes Jack. Not as much as the second.
but it still shows it. When they were marooned on the island. Look closely at her reaction when Jack is up close to her, like he is in the 2nd movie, but not almost. Its like it affects her in a way. And she wanted to spend time with Jack, even though her moral standings were really high.
I'm just saying she started to like Jack in the 1st movie. It further develops more in the 2nd movie with the compass.
I would have to have a lot of time to think of it on my own and type it on word pad. I've seen the 2nd movie 3 times now and I was looking at all the facial features between them and then compared it to the 1st. Its more pronouced in this one. Norrington did say "I wish I was looked that way when we were together." After Elizabeth had talked to Jack. You can tell even after she denied it.
that she was confused. When she sees Will again. Her smile seems a little fake. And I think when she kissed Will, it was to prove, to Norrington, that she didn't have feelings for Jack. When really she did. That kiss at the end of the movie between her and Jack wasn't about saving them from the Kraken, well it was, but she did it on her own free will. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to feel freedom in some sense. When Jack called her a "Pirate" after she said "I'm not sorry." Look at Elizabeth's eyes. They seem to light up a little, almost as if she was agreeing with him.
When they both said "Captain" and Cutler Beckett said something else and Elizabeth said "Captain Jack Sparrow." she said with a sense of respect and in a way love. Her eyes also lit up a little at saying the whole entire name for him.
When Elizabeth and Jack are talking together about to board the Black Pearl. She can't help but smiling at him. Its like, even though she's looking for Will, she's also glad to see him. Its like that was all on her mind, Jack that is. When he put the compass in her hands, she looked at his hands, almost like she wanted to touch them, to grasp onto them, but decided not to for both her and is sake. When he opened it and ran off, it seemed to be like she wanted to follow him but didn't, and looked down as it had pointed to where Jack went. Yes it does point to whatever you want most, and I do agree with that part. It just doesn't revolve all around it though. Elizabeth fell for Jack without it being unique or in Norrington's words "broken". Does this make sense?
Its more like Elizabeth had been crushing on Jack in the first movie, it showed more through her facial features and actions around Jack, and probably in the 2nd movie it'll all lead to her choosing Jack. Which I hope she does. Btw did you notice she held onto Jack's leg when he shot the bullet at the gunpowder/rum at said beastie towards the end of the movie?

what about in the beginging where she was a little girl and she said
she thought it would be exciting to meet a pirate.?
Well I think she thought differently. Jack Sparrow was handsome and intriguing to her. Which made her fall fast and hard for Jack Sparrow.
And after all that Elizabeth has been through, in the 1st 2 movies. I believe what Jack said to her when he said "Pirate". before he was "eaten" by the Kraken. She has in fact become one

Jack/Lizzie Potc shipper 4 Life
I Love David Cook!!!! Huge David Cook Fan!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Well it was the 1st ever script but they said that since then it changed dramastically. AND I'm happy it did, cuz this..I didn't like. bleh.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah!!! go jess
Old 07-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

you read it that fast?
Old 07-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, i didn't like the script either. it was confusing me a bit.

nice post you got there, Sarah. those are thoughts a bunch of us have discussed before, but it's refreshing to read it again.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

lol i'm still on the rocks with the whole compass thing
Closed Thread   Post New Thread