Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the movie again YAY! A few threads ago, we were talking about if Jack has the compass when he "dies". I am 99.9% sure that he does (besides him being the last seen onscreen with it, I am pretty sure I saw it on his belt after Elizabeth walks away). Continue on with the J/E love!
Sylar/Claire Danny/Jordan 35 Lex/Lana Mark/Lexie Draco/HermioneJohnny/MaxieWolverine/Rogue SPUFFY 275 Mal/River Amy/Laurie Ryan/Taylor 176Barney/Robin Emily/Sonny Jack/Elizabeth 13 Guy/Marian Damon/Elena

icon: Betweenthewoods
Old 07-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

i'm to "young"

lol
Old 07-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, i think he does, indeed, have the compass with him.

yeah Kati, you're *WAY* too young.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Niblet, I'm sorry, I meant to answer your PM, but I have no idea what happened to the original picture I used in that banner. It's not from the movie; it was a behind-the-scenes picture and there was originally a camera man in it that I cropped out of it, obviously. Sorry I can't be of more help! If I do some looking around later I might be able to find it. I think I found it on KeepToTheCode.com, if that's any help. You can ask american_heroine over there if she has it; I think she's the one I got it from.

Does anyone know if Norrington was a Lietunant or a Captain before he was Commodore? I really need to know for my fic, although it's a bit of a nit-pick. Also, what's Elizabeth's maid's name? You know, the one she talks to in CotBP? It starts with an "E."
Old 07-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

hehe
Old 07-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Norrington was definitely a Lieutenant.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah he was a captian in the first sence though?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela12
Also, what's Elizabeth's maid's name? You know, the one she talks to in CotBP? It starts with an "E."
Estrella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsburygurl459
yeah he was a captian in the first sence though?
he went from Lieutenant to Captain to Commodore.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

POTC 2 Theory

This is A Convo between My Friend And I About Jack and Liz
its a theory i hope it makes sense

hahaa yeah I know, I think she feels guilty for what she did, but she really had no choice, I kinda still hate her for doing that, but i kinda understand, but the 2nd time around, I understood the compass connection better
i compass pointed to JACK alot sooo that tells u something there............
Okay let me tell you something about that, that I figured out Jack asked Elizabeth if she was sure thats what she wanted most to find Will and she says yes, then he says that his compass is special and will point to what she wants most, so when he opens it and runs away, it points to him, she kinda freaks about it, and then the next times she uses it, its pointing to jack, it starts freaking
her out because its telling her JACK is what she wants most
i didnt know that
BUT then if you remember when Elizabeth sits down and says "this thing doesnt work, I thought its supposed to show you what you want" and jack takes it, and says "it does" IT POINTS TO ELIZABETH, so that tells you that its ELIZABETH he wanted more than the chest, or is it?
thats why he says "are you SURE thats what you REALLY want?" when she says all she wants is to find Will
so liz wants jack
more than will
the compass is telling her that what she wants is Jack, not to find Will
thats why as it goes on, she freaks out everytime it pointed to Jack
because it was telling her she wanted Jack and she wanted to hide it
that she truly has feelings for him, thats why she kinda keeps freaking out and then says it doesnt work, but I also caught that when Jack picks it up and says "yes it does" it points directly at Elizabeth whos sitting on the chest, so that raises the question DID he want HER the most, or the chest
I didnt catch this first time around but I picked it up the 2nd time seeing it
and now she feels guilty because the man she wants the MOST, could be dead, and shes the fault of his "death"
thats why she wants him from the monster cuz she was crying that she killed him
exactly, you could see the pained lo in her eye, that guilty lo , that hurt lo , she killed the man she wanted most, and now shes living with guilt, she wants him back because the compass showed her that he was what she wanted most
WHICH MEANS i have a feeling the compass will be a interesting tool for them to RE FIND Jack
because all she has to do is hold it, and it will point her the way to the man she wants most it being Jack, I have a feeling it will play a BIG PART in finding him in the 3rd
hehehe thanks, i picked all of this up the 2nd time, AND AND I think Tia Dalma is Davy Jones's WOMAN, cause remember her talking about there was a woman, and she kinda points to herself as she says it, and that one symbol, I cant remember what its on..like a necklace or ring, is the same symbol on the chest, and on the music box
AND remember when she lets out the monkey, it goes STRAIGHT to that one area .I believe Barbossa was sitting there, and thats why you see the monkey run to that spot, AND when she goes in the back to get the jar of dirt, you see someone laying there so Barbossa had a couple little moments there, that wasnt even picked up on, but I noticed it
hahaha woah, ive only seen it twice so far but im dying to see it again, but its amazing how much I picked up on the 2nd time I seen it, the tia dalma connection to Davy Jones/symbols, the whole compass deal with Jack and Elizabeth, the barbossa bits in the Tia Dalma scenes, hehehe
Jack/Lizzie Potc shipper 4 Life
I Love David Cook!!!! Huge David Cook Fan!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

yes, Sarah, your friend had lots of good points in there. and if you noticed, you saw Barbossa's boots when Tia went back to get the jar of dirt.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterHermioneFan
This is A Convo between My Friend And I About Jack and Liz
its a theory i hope it makes sense

hahaa yeah I know, I think she feels guilty for what she did, but she really had no choice, I kinda still hate her for doing that, but i kinda understand, but the 2nd time around, I understood the compass connection better
i compass pointed to JACK alot sooo that tells u something there............
Okay let me tell you something about that, that I figured out Jack asked Elizabeth if she was sure thats what she wanted most to find Will and she says yes, then he says that his compass is special and will point to what she wants most, so when he opens it and runs away, it points to him, she kinda freaks about it, and then the next times she uses it, its pointing to jack, it starts freaking
her out because its telling her JACK is what she wants most
i didnt know that
BUT then if you remember when Elizabeth sits down and says "this thing doesnt work, I thought its supposed to show you what you want" and jack takes it, and says "it does" IT POINTS TO ELIZABETH, so that tells you that its ELIZABETH he wanted more than the chest, or is it?
thats why he says "are you SURE thats what you REALLY want?" when she says all she wants is to find Will
so liz wants jack
more than will
the compass is telling her that what she wants is Jack, not to find Will
thats why as it goes on, she freaks out everytime it pointed to Jack
because it was telling her she wanted Jack and she wanted to hide it
that she truly has feelings for him, thats why she kinda keeps freaking out and then says it doesnt work, but I also caught that when Jack picks it up and says "yes it does" it points directly at Elizabeth whos sitting on the chest, so that raises the question DID he want HER the most, or the chest
I didnt catch this first time around but I picked it up the 2nd time seeing it
and now she feels guilty because the man she wants the MOST, could be dead, and shes the fault of his "death"
thats why she wants him from the monster cuz she was crying that she killed him
exactly, you could see the pained lo in her eye, that guilty lo , that hurt lo , she killed the man she wanted most, and now shes living with guilt, she wants him back because the compass showed her that he was what she wanted most
WHICH MEANS i have a feeling the compass will be a interesting tool for them to RE FIND Jack
because all she has to do is hold it, and it will point her the way to the man she wants most it being Jack, I have a feeling it will play a BIG PART in finding him in the 3rd
hehehe thanks, i picked all of this up the 2nd time, AND AND I think Tia Dalma is Davy Jones's WOMAN, cause remember her talking about there was a woman, and she kinda points to herself as she says it, and that one symbol, I cant remember what its on..like a necklace or ring, is the same symbol on the chest, and on the music box
AND remember when she lets out the monkey, it goes STRAIGHT to that one area .I believe Barbossa was sitting there, and thats why you see the monkey run to that spot, AND when she goes in the back to get the jar of dirt, you see someone laying there so Barbossa had a couple little moments there, that wasnt even picked up on, but I noticed it
hahaha woah, ive only seen it twice so far but im dying to see it again, but its amazing how much I picked up on the 2nd time I seen it, the tia dalma connection to Davy Jones/symbols, the whole compass deal with Jack and Elizabeth, the barbossa bits in the Tia Dalma scenes, hehehe
umm wow...
Old 07-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Speaking of smut fics..hehe don't ya think this icon looks like they are doing the deed.

Jack Oh Jack
Old 07-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

^Heh. Dirty! I like it.

Thanks for the info, guys! At the point I'm writing in my fic right now, Elizabeth is 15, so I'm assuming Norrie would be a Lieutenant at this point. Thanks so much for your help.

Old 07-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

2nd part of the cute funny comics.

sparrabeth: New fanart themes.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Loyal Fan

ive got more Theories Coming though.....
Jack/Lizzie Potc shipper 4 Life
I Love David Cook!!!! Huge David Cook Fan!!!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread