Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliciouslydelirious (View Post)
It wouldn't be plausible at all. From the moment she returned to Glasgow, she wanted to have Cat, to be reunited with her again, and to start again. Because, like she said: "We never gave this a shot." Even though it's her fault. So, it wouldn't make any sense she just moves on in a couple of weeks.
Just like you, I think it should take her years, and then never fully move on, cause I mean, once you found your true love, you never find it elsewhere. IMO.
Exactly, as soon as she got to Glasgow she searched out Cat. She'd already been away for years and hadn't gotten over her so it would be wrong to make it so easy for her now. The only way I can see them doing it is if they skip some time which will just be awful.

I agree. I don't think it's possible for her to love anyone else the same way. Omg that gif is so true.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 04-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awww sorry, didn't mean to make you cry Scully & Wongcommaj !
That's why it has been so hard on me, this (stupid) death. So hard. Sometimes, it's like I have a rush of flashes from the (oh so bad, very bad and sad) scenes and I try to restrain myself from crying but...it's still too fresh....
Old 04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww sorry, didn't mean to make you cry Scully & Wongcommaj !
That's why it has been so hard on me, this (stupid) death. So hard. Sometimes, it's like I have a rush of flashes from the (oh so bad, very bad and sad) scenes and I try to restrain myself from crying but...it's still too fresh....
It's not your fault It's going to take a while for it all to sink in. Hopefully this Friday will be happy for both of them.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 04-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you...I just....I just think it's so unfair. Specially with the F/C potential. Whirlwind of emotions between sorrow and rage.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you...I just....I just think it's so unfair. Specially with the F/C potential. Whirlwind of emotions between sorrow and rage.
Yes, they had the most potential! They could have been so good together. Cat was the the catalyst for Frankie to be a better person. She had something she cared about enough to stop her hurting herself. And now she doesn't have that any more.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes totally. Yes..and.....yes. *sigh*
Old 04-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes totally. Yes..and.....yes. *sigh*

NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Closed Thread   Post New Thread