Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by giftofamber (View Post)
@Scully_fan I'm going to watch tonight, and I am so looking forward to Dorothy Snarker's reaction in two weeks. Trainwreck alert
Tell me about it, there's going to be a major backlash.

Hmm and I hope you get to watch, but the MAX HD stream just seems to be an advert at the moment, it's not streaming anything. I hope it is later or I guess it won't be on.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Tell me about it, there's going to be a major backlash.

Hmm and I hope you get to watch, but the MAX HD stream just seems to be an advert at the moment, it's not streaming anything. I hope it is later or I guess it won't be on.
I see that It was working earlier, so I can verify that. Of course, now it doesn't work. Any alternate sites out there? Or a upload?
Old 04-16-2012, 02:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Too bad it didn't work cause I would have enjoyed rewatching JUST the first minutes.
Don't know if some of you have tumblr, but I created an account and made a special Cat and Frankie blog, not reavealing though what's going to happen so that the other fans won't be spoiled.
Here it is:
Cat & Frankie.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:31 AM
New Fan

Guess what?
I got banned from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preve...96117887110007
Just because I posted a non-spoilery comment about Season Two.
Ignorance is dangerous... I really hope the admin apologizes after next week, but I already know she won't LOL.
Btw the girl's quite rude too, shame on her.

Last edited by Doc Hipster; 04-16-2012 at 03:39 AM
Old 04-16-2012, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I know we should have SP'd. I honestly regret not doing so. I just feel like a pooper, but we were all in shock I think. Are you gonna watch series 2 at all or just leave it?
It's okay. I guess. I'm gonna just leave it.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:

I wonder what HB will say about it at the LS convention? She's got a LOT of fans to answer to.
Spoiler:

I bet HB is facing a stampede of raging fans.. or maybe some fans boycott the convention and it is emptier than expected.

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 04-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliciouslydelirious (View Post)
Too bad it didn't work cause I would have enjoyed rewatching JUST the first minutes.
Don't know if some of you have tumblr, but I created an account and made a special Cat and Frankie blog, not reavealing though what's going to happen so that the other fans won't be spoiled.
Here it is:
Cat & Frankie.
I'm already following.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Hipster (View Post)
Guess what?
I got banned from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Preve...96117887110007
Just because I posted a non-spoilery comment about Season Two.
Ignorance is dangerous... I really hope the admin apologizes after next week, but I already know she won't LOL.
Btw the girl's quite rude too, shame on her.
I'm looking around the page what did you post on there? Also that is so run by a bunch of Sam/Cat fangirls. If you had let your F/C colours show they might have been looking for any reason to ban you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emzandnaomifan (View Post)
It's okay. I guess. I'm gonna just leave it.
I'm gonna miss you on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckbeak (View Post)
Spoiler:

I bet HB is facing a stampede of raging fans.. or maybe some fans boycott the convention and it is emptier than expected.
Spoiler:
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you !!

I really hope the fans will make a huge rebellion....
You know, I was rewatching the Lip Service behind the scenes of series 1 this morning, and I was like: "I hate you all" cause they were ALL talking about the love triangle as the most important thing in the show, the major theme, and the director even says that Cat is the main character cause the future of this love triangle, and so the future of the show, would depend on her evolution, and eventually her decision. I was SO mad. I really wonder what made them switch their minds like that !
Seriously, who do you think they're showing the show to ? We're lesbians, not mentually retarded.
And if it was Laura's decision to leave, then I feel sorry for her but I wish she would have felt more committed to the show, to the story and to her character. She's making everyone disappointed but well, I can't be angry at her, she's an amazing actress.

I really doubt there will be a third season ! Unless Lip Service becomes supernatural...
Maybe she'll make an appearance or two in the last episode, like we saw dead Dana in the L Word talking to Alice....

I don't know, it's just a wrong end.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm looking around the page what did you post on there? Also that is so run by a bunch of Sam/Cat fangirls. If you had let your F/C colours show they might have been looking for any reason to ban you. [/sp]
But of course, coward deleted the post LOL
It was the first thing I ever posted there and it was something along the lines of "After watching Season Two we will all wish BBC would have finished it with the first one". She did understand I was speaking about the Sam/Cat wedding issue and replied something like "Team Sam all the way" so I told her "Believe me, there will be no teams for this one"... after that she got ironically defensive - as if I was making out stuff - and I respectfully (and SO non spoilery) told her to wait and see. Ban. Deleted post.

Not really surprised nor even annoyed - trying irony with me is kinda like throwing water to the ocean - but I must certainly concede the girl is halfway between puerile and rude... and oh-boy she will have to admit I was pretty damn right LOL.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

UGH god you guys I NEED FANNING DOWN.

I am going to forget all the crap and just watch this a lot.

Quote:
Thank you !!

I really hope the fans will make a huge rebellion....
You know, I was rewatching the Lip Service behind the scenes of series 1 this morning, and I was like: "I hate you all" cause they were ALL talking about the love triangle as the most important thing in the show, the major theme, and the director even says that Cat is the main character cause the future of this love triangle, and so the future of the show, would depend on her evolution, and eventually her decision. I was SO mad. I really wonder what made them switch their minds like that !
Seriously, who do you think they're showing the show to ? We're lesbians, not mentually retarded.
And if it was Laura's decision to leave, then I feel sorry for her but I wish she would have felt more committed to the show, to the story and to her character. She's making everyone disappointed but well, I can't be angry at her, she's an amazing actress.
I guess we won't know for sure what happened, but I'm willing to bet Laura wanted to leave and so forced Harriet's hand to change the storylines. I am going to have to watch the DVD stuff again after all this too.
I can't blame Laura really, I mean the BBC waited for ages and ages to give series 2 the go ahead, so it's very likely she thought it would get dropped, (I honestly thought it would get dropped too at the time) and then had something else (ie Homeland) already planned when the BBC gave series 2 the green light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Hipster (View Post)
But of course, coward deleted the post LOL
It was the first thing I ever posted there and it was something along the lines of "After watching Season Two we will all wish BBC would have finished it with the first one". She did understand I was speaking about the Sam/Cat wedding issue and replied something like "Team Sam all the way" so I told her "Believe me, there will be no teams for this one"... after that she got ironically defensive - as if I was making out stuff - and I respectfully (and SO non spoilery) told her to wait and see. Ban. Deleted post.

Not really surprised nor even annoyed - trying irony with me is kinda like throwing water to the ocean - but I must certainly concede the girl is halfway between puerile and rude... and oh-boy she will have to admit I was pretty damn right LOL.
Wow Doc you are better off away from that page by the sounds of things. Clearly if you're not team Sam they are going to persecute you or anyone who feels differently to the way they do. Sad, sad creatures.

Just think of it this way series 2 is in some ways worse for them then it is for us, I mean they can wave the "Cat loves Sam" flag all they want, but Cat made the conscious choice to reunite with Frankie and as soon as she did in 1x06, than C/S was over and by the looks of the start of series 2 the writers would have (if not for certain people wanting to leave) stuck with the Frankie/Cat direction.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

OH. DEAR. GOD. I'm gonna rewatch it for EVER. And just pretend the "rest" after that NEVER HAPPENED.

The thing is, when I see such a chemistry on screen, I just think it's a huge shame to lose it so soon. Because from what we get, and as you said, it apparently seems like she would have ended up with Frankie.

I understand the hiatus issue of the show, because it's true. I discovered it much later than 2010, so for me, the waiting for like 6 months. But I think about the others I'm like oh wow it must have been reaaally hard! And probably she got other projects indeed, and it was probably hard for her to get back to this character ? IDK but...I'll always think it's just wrong. And imagine Cat having happy moments with Frankie, growing old together....
Old 04-16-2012, 02:21 PM
New Fan

Brain through severe hormone-induced malfunction due to Ruta, sorry.

I'll try to sort things out as fluently as possible:
- I will not elaborate on what I would do to/with Ruta for I seriously doubt it is suitable to be spoken aloud to any kind of audience.
- Unending and sorrowful shame on whoever the responsible of this ****-of-a-situation is. I don't even care if it's Laura: **** EVERYTHING.
- I can't wait to see the trainwreck, and man am I going to ENJOY it.

Last edited by Doc Hipster; 04-16-2012 at 02:28 PM
Old 04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OH. DEAR. GOD. I'm gonna rewatch it for EVER. And just pretend the "rest" after that NEVER HAPPENED.
That's the plan. Seriously though hot damn - so gorgeously shot too! It reminds me a little bit of Dana and Alice in the toilets in series 2 of the L Word. But I need to stop with those comparisons.

Quote:
The thing is, when I see such a chemistry on screen, I just think it's a huge shame to lose it so soon. Because from what we get, and as you said, it apparently seems like she would have ended up with Frankie.
IA. I mean when all is said and done there will be only 12 episodes of LS a third of those without Frankie/Cat. It's such a MUTHAFCKING WASTE OF POTENTIAL.

Quote:
- I can't wait to see the trainwreck, and man am I going to ENJOY it.
Exactly, just bring it on BBC, bring it on.

By the way the official FB page for LS is run by some sick fcks. They have posted a "who will Cat choose?" poll..... Btards will have already seen what happens and yet are raising people's hopes anyway.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes. I know. Too damn hot. They have SO many potential, they could have made a movie with just those two, I would have been stuck to the screen all along. So gorgeous !!!

Yeah, I answered to that poll and I was reaaaaally tempted to drop a line but I thought I would just let them get the pleasure to discover by themselves.
C&F FOREVER. Amen.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
By the way the official FB page for LS is run by some sick fcks. They have posted a "who will Cat choose?" poll..... Btards will have already seen what happens and yet are raising people's hopes anyway.
Spoiler:

I feel quite better now... really LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread