Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

I love this scene...

I love how at first she tries to run away coz she thinks noone would understand her... she is all alone in this world. everyone will blame her. But Jack pushes her to open up. Tells her he's there for her, that its ok to feel weak and confused and scared. And she looks at him... OMG the way she looks at him right before the kiss... She wants to give in, she wants to be with Jack, to feel him---even if its for a minute. She doesnt even want to end the kiss coz she knows once its over she's gonna have to face reality... She is a criminal, he is a doctor... She is imperfect and thinks Jack is just... perfect. She runs away--- she couldnt even believed she just did it. Kissed Jack. In her mind she cant have Jack. she just can't.
*luthien* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmil (View Post)
TFNT!!

I wonder what would happened if kate wouldn´t ran like crazy
LOL,U WONDER???

well,actually..i mean,we know why kate ran,all her run-reasoning etc..but i've always thought another reason why she did so was jack's reaction.when kate throws herself at men,they respond by just..going for it.look at sawyer for example! but jack..he froze..it seemed like he almost didn't want that..(thats also why she apologized in SOS i think!) he didnt try to kiss her again..or told her anything..he just stood there..speachless...
that's also what scared her i think..she didn't know what to do..she felt almost..refused,u know! but that wasn't really jack's point no no..
franci* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if Kate and Jack had lived in the caves, Jack and Kate plus 8 would've happened while they were still filming Lost
[R]tistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Ozge, great description

EDIT: Marshal is really sickening. You know...I know he´s representing law and his duty is catch criminals, but it makes me sick how he´s practically teasing her – well, I´m sorry, but domestic abuse and rape aren´t funny to me.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *luthien* (View Post)
I love this scene...

I love how at first she tries to run away coz she thinks noone would understand her... she is all alone in this world. everyone will blame her. But Jack pushes her to open up. Tells her he's there for her, that its ok to feel weak and confused and scared. And she looks at him... OMG the way she looks at him right before the kiss... She wants to give in, she wants to be with Jack, to feel him---even if its for a minute. She doesnt even want to end the kiss coz she knows once its over she's gonna have to face reality... She is a criminal, he is a doctor... She is imperfect and thinks Jack is just... perfect. She runs away--- she couldnt even believed she just did it. Kissed Jack. In her mind she cant have Jack. she just can't.
perfect description

my connection sucks
Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Ok, the marshall is a total ass but damn, his voice is sexy
adriene_evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue217 (View Post)
What was with the whole Wayne-speaking-through-Sawyer thing? It was never explained afterwards
I thought about it too while rewatching the scene and i may have an explanation.

Ever since she saw the horse, Kate was thinking of the past... Wayne, what he did to her mom, and what she did to him. She was consumed by all those Wayney thoughts while dealing with the guilt she carries since she killed Wayne.
Sawyer has fever... prolly he's having weird dreams. Who knows maybe he just sees the innocent man he killed coz he thought it was Sawyer.
Not everything has to be ZOMFG. Maybe it was just a coincedence.
Sawyer was having a vivid dream about the man he killed. He was asking her why he killed him.
While Kate interpreted it as Wayne coz thats what she was thinking at the moment.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
my connection sucks
Mine too.
callieUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ever since she saw the horse, Kate was thinking of the past... Wayne, what he did to her mom, and what she did to him. She was consumed by all those Wayney thoughts while dealing with the guilt she carries since she killed Wayne.
Sawyer has fever... prolly he's having weird dreams. Who knows maybe he just sees the innocent man he killed coz he thought it was Sawyer.
Not everything has to be ZOMFG. Maybe it was just a coincedence.
Sawyer was having a vivid dream about the man he killed. He was asking her why he killed him.
While Kate interpreted it as Wayne coz thats what she was thinking at the moment

yes, probably that's the explanation
Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, Ozge...great theory! Tnx!

Oh and...forgot to mention Kate and Sayid scene - Kayid friendship FTW!

Boy when you say beginning, you mean beginning.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate and Sayid I ship it
[R]tistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aw yes, I really like that scene
Old 04-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by franci* (View Post)
LOL,U WONDER???

well,actually..i mean,we know why kate ran,all her run-reasoning etc..but i've always thought another reason why she did so was jack's reaction.when kate throws herself at men,they respond by just..going for it.look at sawyer for example! but jack..he froze..it seemed like he almost didn't want that..(thats also why she apologized in SOS i think!) he didnt try to kiss her again..or told her anything..he just stood there..speachless...
that's also what scared her i think..she didn't know what to do..she felt almost..refused,u know! but that wasn't really jack's point no no..
Yeah thats one of the reasons why she ran. But i dont think it was the only reason. Even if Jack would have went for it, she could have ran afterwards finding another reason.
The thing is she wasnt READY for Jack back then. Jack wasnt ready either. They were 2 broken souls dealing with millions of demons, desperate for each other but too scared to get close.

And poor Jack... He just DIDNT see dat coming. The woman he was falling for but too scared to fall for, was kissing him... good thing he didnt faint.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3nn1f3r (View Post)
Kate and Sayid I ship it
The triangle would have been far less predictable with Sayid, that's for sure!
callieUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

as the ABC recap said, what do you do when you want to hold on but your instinct tells you to run?
Reply   Post New Thread