Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First post here, lurked for a while though.

My favorite Eric & Jess moment was when they were flirting on the WR couch and Jameca went into the bathroo. Jess leaned in to Eric with her mouth open a little bit like she wanted a kiss then pulled back when Eric didn't meet her. (I think Eric wanted her to kiss him without help)

Eric then went : Whatchya doin there you got kinda close!

and Jess in her cute flirty voice said "Nothing!"

I don't know why I just loved that.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I really like that part to gooshfrabah, but the video on youtube is so out of sync..Does anybody have a better version?

I wish they gave us the option to PICK which day of the feeds we watched
Old 10-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just wanted to check in real quick & say hi - I have lots of reading to do to get caught up!!! (Love the new thread title too!)

Jess just checked into her hotel & she said Eric should be arriving in LA anytime now....they don't have any set plans for tonight.....

I told her to take lots of pics for us.....she said for me to tell you all hi - and she will be registering as a member somtime soon - she read several of the comments on here last night & all the love really made her night!

She loves the new tributes that have been recently made too, and said to say thanks again for everything!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Extreme Fan

yay Jess was reading our comments

Marie thanks for posting, I think you can tell we've all been waiting

I'm so excited to see that she's going to be posting here soon -- the board will explode with excitement

Are her and Eric staying at the same hotel?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooshfrabah (View Post)

My favorite Eric & Jess moment was when they were flirting on the WR couch and Jameca went into the bathroo. Jess leaned in to Eric with her mouth open a little bit like she wanted a kiss then pulled back when Eric didn't meet her. (I think Eric wanted her to kiss him without help)

Eric then went : Whatchya doin there you got kinda close!

and Jess in her cute flirty voice said "Nothing!"

I don't know why I just loved that.
I haven't seen that! Is there a clip?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
Just wanted to check in real quick & say hi - I have lots of reading to do to get caught up!!! (Love the new thread title too!)

Jess just checked into her hotel & she said Eric should be arriving in LA anytime now....they don't have any set plans for tonight.....

I told her to take lots of pics for us.....she said for me to tell you all hi - and she will be registering as a member somtime soon - she read several of the comments on here last night & all the love really made her night!

She loves the new tributes that have been recently made too, and said to say thanks again for everything!
wow thanks marie that made my day... what luck just came home from school and I get this FANTASTIC!!! thanks so much for the update.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Marie...I was wondering if they were getting recognized alot walking around??
Old 10-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Marie! Thanks for the update. I hope that Jess and Eric have a good time in LA. Pretty cool that she was ready some of the comments here.

I've been searching for a better clip of that too. It annoys me how out of sync that video was.

meg | tumblr
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZipper (View Post)
I haven't seen that! Is there a clip?
Sorry, I don't have a link handy, but I have definitely seen it on youtube.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the update Marie. Hope they win tomorrow.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Thanks for the update Marie.

It should be fun for her to post here. Are you both going to post? We wouldn't want to lose you
Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hey Marie, great to hear from you again, hope you had a great week-end with Jess.

It's awesome to hear that she read some of our posts here last night, and we're all gonna go crazy & fly through these threads when she signs up.

Hopefully they have a great time in LA, winning the award would be nice, but they'll enjoy it just as much either way, so I'm happy for them.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

It's is amazing when to go back to the start and how they have evolved individually and as a couple..it seems like there was chemistry in the first ten days and they just had fun with it...I think alot of the people who did the videos did a great job capturing that..
Old 10-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

im really disappointed with hamerswach's videos. they know its always out of sync and they still post them. you would think a whole site can do a better job at capturing quality clips
Old 10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Marie thank you so much for checking in with us. I'm glad she got there safely. It's unbelievably sweet of her to take the time to read comments.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread